Chinks are taking over Central Illinois

>mfw I hear more Mandarin than English most days on my campus
>mfw I get treated like I don't exist by people who are supposed to be guests in my homeland
>mfw I'm constantly made uncomfortable by slanty-eyed insectoids with no social boundaries
>mfw my small farming city is invaded by anti-social, racist gooks that wear $1000 arctic coats and drive Lambos to flaunt their wealth over us

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/newyork/taiwanese-community-in-california-mad-that-chinese-immigrants-are-pooping-on-peoples-lawns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

calm down and eat a pussy, at least they're polite about their hate

The Chinese aren't so bad.
Just keep an eye on your dog, cat and child so they don't become szechuan "beef" at the local Chinese food place.

What what about Peoria? When that places turns asian then you know for sure you got problems.

WHOAH BRAH, sounds like you're a RACIST.

Just shut the fuck up and tolerate their endeavors to enrich your uncultured country.

Better than gang bangers shooting you up.
Why dont you step up ur game and make some money poor fag.

Welcome to the Canadian dream my friend.

Would you rather have chiraq bangers?

>The Chinese aren't so bad.

visiting google.blogspot.com results in a 5-minute IP block from Baidu as well as Yahoo! China.

>enrich

He would probably just have his own country for his own people, like my countrymen are finally starting to realize

Asians bring gentrification to places where they come.

How does it feel being on the receiving end of patronizing discrimination?

barstoolsports.com/newyork/taiwanese-community-in-california-mad-that-chinese-immigrants-are-pooping-on-peoples-lawns/

>nu-Sup Forums unironically defending their BASED chinks

fucking kill yourselves, i'm tired of this shit too op, you have fucking mudslimes and pajeets with their shithole shops on every fucking corner too in parts of chicago.

it could be worse. they could be nigger chinks

We aren't allowed to have nice things desu

Pretty sure the Sino-Nationalists are crawling out of the woodwork, like they always do famalam

>taiwanese-community
So 白左 and Democratic supporters basically? Nice example, moron. Go kill yourself.

Peoria here the only gooks we’ve got work in massage parlors

good.