Under Trump, global approval of U.S. leadership hits historical low

Trump made America the laughing stock of the World.

politico.com/story/2018/01/18/trump-global-leadership-polls-344989

The more hes hated the more hes doing right.

>I care what shitty people from shithole countries like Ukraine think about me

Checked. This. ((They've)) built this whole system where everyone is obsessed with "Likes" and "Upvotes" and "friends". Now they use it to manipulate you and control your thinking.
>If you want to have friends and be liked, you better not support Trump

It's a propaganda campaign to manipulate the sheep.

Fake and gay

welp, better burn the constitution and enact sharia law so france and sweden like us more! they will finally like us if we do that, r-r-right?

BASED Belarus and Liberia

His Shithole has a G-Spot

He's opening the door for china or russia

Fuck the world.

> Globalists disapprove of Trump

What kind of future could we possibly have without globalists' approval?

but trump is a globalist he literally said it himself

This is music to my ears.

“Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.”

This is bait
Sage it
This nigger thinks what the world thinks matters. LMFAO

How is he going to make great trade deals with no goodwill?

He's not, all he can do is damage the economy, isolationism just doesn't work anymore and will just hurt us all

S
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Surprised to see some green "shithole" countries.

You can never quench these shitholes' thirst for cuckery

good thing the US President answers to his country and not a world government like European Union retards

A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Really because he constantly whines on twitter

So all countries which approve are shitholes. Most countries that disapprove are developed first world countries.

This. The "lion" is one butthurt snowflake.

>30-40% of the world are shitholes that rely on American Charity but talk shit against us anyway
>The rest of the world is our economic and miltary comeptitor, pretends like we are all one happy family in order to get American chariry, and then talks shit to us because "HOW DARE AMERICA CARE ABOUT ITS OWN FUTURE, IT SHOULD BE HELPING US BECOME BETTER THAN THEY ARE!"
We tried being grand heros under Bush, and we became 'laughing stocks'. We tried apologizing and helping the world under Obama, and we became 'laughing stocks'. So now we go into business for ourselves, and you are once again yelling at us?

caring about other people's opinion is the definition of soy.

sage.

islamic country like UK sweden france and Germany do hate trump for sure

How the fuck did we become laughing stocks under obama?

You do realize we had much better relationships and approval with him.

As for the grand heros thing with bush

The public does not like wars it, no shit it would ruin our reputation, but bush atleast showed common courtesy and respect and had it

Gotta love the dopamine conditioning cycles. I have no clue why there aren't laws against it, the manipulation is as plain as day to anyone still able to take a step back.

Your right, trump is a soyboy, he can't stand people talking bad about him and burns every bridge he can find.

>we had much better relationships and approval with him.
We had better approval rating, not better relationships. Even more liberal leaning, Obama-supporting policy experts even agree that he had no significant foreign policy successes and overall diminshed US influence globally. But golly gee, the populations that he in no way had a mandate in helping sure liked him.

>Trump made America the laughing stock of the World.
That's like telling me that the Drama Club didn't like me when I was in High School. Somehow, I'm suppose to feel bad.

Good thing I don't give a flying fuck what your country thinks about mine. Eat shit and die kike.

>countries that hate America hate us even more when we stop kissing their ass
I wish there was a gender studies professor who could make sense of this for me

He had a congress for 6 years that did nothing but vote against his plans, no shit he has no accomplishments

Here we have trump with majority of congress support and yet all he does is burn bridges.

What a joke

It was already like that from the beginning. Might as well take names and nuke them when the opportunity presents itself. Maybe start with Ukraine. It's been said that Ukraine has the highest concentration of Jews at one time, and it's possible that the country is literally infested by Jew genes at the genetic level. And with Ukraine gone, that's one less thing for the US and Russia to fight over.

>How the fuck did we become laughing stocks under obama?
If you left the bubble that was Europe, the East laughed at us for being weak assholes, Obama was treated openly like shit by the Chinese and the middle east, which is why ISIS formed under Obama and decimated the middle east

>You do realize we had much better relationships and approval with him.

Europe is not the rest of the world, also approval raitings means jackshit if the person elected after Obama promised, and has, to destroy everything Obama ever acheived.

Why is this bad? It means not everyone will keep running to us to protect them from whomever they happened to piss off that month.

I am fine with this. Let them laugh if it means we don’t have any reason to continue fighting other people’s wars.

And the United States will keep pushing along

>He had a congress for 6 years that did nothing but vote against his plans, no shit he has no accomplishments
I said he had no successes, not accomplishments. The Obama administration is rife with foreign policy failures.

OP, if you've ever traveled to Europe (i know you never did) you would know that BBC and Euronews' affiliate is CNN. Their news is literally hand-me-downs of whatever CNN decides to source out to them. The last time i was in Germany and Eastern Europe, i turned on the tv and would hear them say there's suspicion in the US that Trump may be working for the kremlin. This is the type of garbage they get over there and then you want them to have a good opinion about us. This should make you feel bad though, i don't understand why it makes you happy the world thinks your country is a shithole.

Europe is more important then the shitholes that is africa and middle east or asia

It mean's the US politcal power has weakened, and this strengthens china or russia

The US sucks at foreign policy, He's no saint but he did have a better reputation, thats all nothing more

Pushing our allies away from us , will only hurt us

>muh popularity contest
get a real job you gay jew

"The study, which surveyed roughly 1,000 adults across more than 130 countries about their views..."

They asked less than 10 people per country, with no data where they took their sample.

This study is less useful than toilet paper.

not shareblue this time, shill?
kys famalam

>He's no saint but he did have a better reputation,
those terms are mutually exclusive?

>thats all nothing more
And it means absolutely fuckall. Everyone loves someone that agrees with them and gives them whatever they want, but they sure as shit don't respect them nor does that translate into actual influence.

We have all the money and all the guns. We make all the decisions. Why should we care that everyone else throws a tantrum when we unzip our pants and remind them that we could fold our dicks in half and still be twice the men they are?

I think that peoples' opinion matters less than their actions. This chart is a proof that investors (highly educated and successful people) trust Trump with their money (investing in stocks based on the expectation that the economy is going to boom). This, I believe, is a much more important indicator than the opinion of some random individuals, which is almost always nothing more than what they've been told to think by the media.

I'd rather have a better country and economy than all that other bullshit. Opinions can change on a dime

Forgot chart

APPROVAL RATING(S) are Jewish made nonsensical polls that are worthless. Who gives a fuck if people approve or disapprove of a president. Trump, takes no salary (never happened before in US history), has caused the Stocks to Skyrocket, has brought unemployment to an all time low. Like, who fucking cares of people approve or disapprove? Guaranteed Trump could cut a check for 5k for every man woman and child in America and the left wing Media would still report his "Approval Ratings" are at an all time historical low.

>Implying the US hasn't always been the laughing stock of the world.
If anything Trump at least gives entertainment value added with usual American bullshit.

"Hey America-"
>Nail bomb goes off
"why don't you-"
>Acid attack
"be more accepting-"
>Truck drives through a crowd of people
"like us?"
>Sharia law is enacted and women become property

OP is a faggot

You would either have to be a total idiot or somebody who wants to sabotage the country to think this administration isn't better than anything we've had in decades.

I thought Swedeistan was the laughing stock of the world?

>global approval
Who cares?

the only people who would care or be upset by shit like this are neoliberal globalist kike scum who are below human and deserve painful excruciating suffering

>governing your country based on what rival countries think of you
And thats why youre cucked.

It's called America first. where were you for the past 2 years?

>Trump runs an America First campaign
>Americans love him
>Non-Americans hate him

Really activates them Cashews.

>muh polls
>caring about the faggots around the world that have always hated us

Look at all these ungrateful niggers. Get fucked Taiwan we're not special friends anymore. What's this rogue state doing here? Is that the part of China with all the trannies? Pretty much a non-country and it's shaped like a fucking leaf. Yeah let's meme that. You're the leaf of Asia. Your president is a mongoloid Merkel. Holy shit your entire government was literally occupied by SJWs and you couldn't remove them for months.

>Japan
>Disapproving
The first red pill is to not believe in shitty data collection.

we left humanity and the world behind

>Im-fucking-plying we care about what the rest of the world thinks

>global approval of U.S. leadership
wow, I somehow don't give a fuck
>Ukraine poster
sage this shit

>liberal bourgeois politicos of Europe don’t approve of Trump’s America.
IMAJEAN MAI SHOK

We Amerigods, do not give a fuck about the opinions of dipshits in other countries.

We never will.

Hes making America better, so fuck the rest of the world and them wanting to be us

You have to go back.

>global approval of U.S. leadership hits historical low
The only opinion that matters should be people from our own nation anyways

I like trump, sure he’s kinda goofy in a covfefe kinda way, but he sees past all the bullshit, he’s clearly inherently redpilled and much better than having shillary at the helm.

who the fuck cares about thise shitholes

Digits of truth. Leaches are complaining that they are getting cut off.