So much love for gyarus and tomboys, what about yamato nadeshikos? they deserve love too

So much love for gyarus and tomboys, what about yamato nadeshikos? they deserve love too.

Isumi really deserved better than being a tertiary, throwaway gag character in a shitty harem rom-com that ran itself into the ground.

I really liked her voice.

RIP in piece.

She was the cutest.

I don't know if this is stupid, but I like that character for aesthetic reasons. Like, they're usually my favorite, bit I never said I them. They're like dolls or flowers. I like looking them.

you drunk or something man?

I've seen cardboard less bland than the characters who fit into this archetype.

>he doesn't look perfect wives

looks like we got a faggot over here

Yes, but some tend to think they're boring except in special cases. I like that soft and feminine demeanor isn't treated like weakness nor is indicative of it.

post yamato nadeshikos that are ruined for marriage

I don't like that a personality with no colour in it is considered "ideal" and therefore doesn't need anything else.

Most of the time they end up being dull and shallow because of that "why would you need anything else" mentality.

yamatos nadeshikos were a boom in 00's
people grow tired of them.
But i do love the hime cut.

>implying a general concept of femininity can be compared to specific girl types
>implying a general concept of femininity is the same as having a certain haircut and dress
this is some serious cancer here

>I don't like that a personality with no colour in it is considered "ideal"
Neither do the Japanese because that's not what it is. Yamato nadeshiko is not a personality and a character doesn't lack "colour" because you don't like their personality.

Your problem is the simple "this character seems defined by their archetype", which is something that "plagues" shit tons of characters. What determines their view is if whether they like the archetype or bother to individuate.

>their view
*the audience view

Himecut + pink kimono + subtle feminine characteristics = true patrician's taste.

You know who else deserves more? Blonde/Blue haired girls that aren't bitches

>himecut

How do you type while tasting shit?

I could ask you the same thing.

The ultimate Yamato Nadeshiko.

>yamato nadeshiko
>imouto
>blind
>loves you unconditionally
>desperately wants you to ravage her
>if you pick any of the other girls, she supports you
>does not mind sharing
>comes with bonus daughterfu

And you know, she wasn't even the best girl in that game. I would've made her into a mother in a heartbeat, though.

What's this face trying to convey?

I'll never understand why SEGA hates this series. It was a flagship title in Japan for the Saturn/Dreamcast generation, yet it was never given western consideration. Even now, it's unplayable anywhere, even though it's translated.

The best yamato nadeshikos are ones who can kick your ass.

I like them.

Reminder that yamato Nadeshiko is the reason why best girls always lose.

nadeko > nadeshiko

I still enjoyed the ride, but Isumi did deserve better Isumi spin off when

I don't want to sound like a weeb but fuck damn are kimono's sexy. that's just pure fact.

Traditional clothes and pure girls are really nice things.

>I don't want to sound like a weeb
It makes you sound like a crossboarding faggot instead.