Fuck em

>my favorite spot in the neighborhood is this abandoned building
>It had been abandoned forever
>go there to hang and listen to music or kick football against walls
>soms fagget immigrant moves into neighborhood but I can ignore him because he lives far enough away
>one day, see some construction people around the abandoned building
>they fucking tear it down, my favorite place in the neighborhood
>fast forward
>new building built
>it's a fucking Doctor's clinic built by that fagget immigrant
>some fucking immigrant ruined my favorite spot in the neighborhood
>be angry as fuck
>one night, going back home drunk from a party
>see that faggets building
>my blood starts to boil
>end up setting fire to the place
>next day, wake up with headache
>go outside
>the place is burned to the ground basically, no salvaging it
>immigrant cuck moves out and I have my abandoned building back
Feels good man. Fuck immigrants

Sweet

>prefers abandoned buildings over medical clinics

Sounds about right

>white person sees decaying building
>is calmed
>building is removed
>brand new building is build
>neighborhood value increases
>white person is enraged

Kill yourself you libtard cucks

Sorry. We want our neighborhoods to grow and be valuable. Not waste away and decay.

abandoned buildings are cool doctors clinics drool

Fucking nice story if its true!

You violated the NAP when you played in the abandoned building because you didn't own it
You should have bought it if you loved it so much

So you like living in a place that looks like a shithole?

The best thing is all the libtards in the neighborhood got btfo'd too because they were sucking his dick since he donated to the orphanage and shit. They're so fucking cancerous, selling out to non whites for money. Hahahaha

This is halirous on so many levels.

Alpha as fuck

>the place burned to the ground
>I have my abandoned building back
Did you rebuild over it?

So your definition of libtard is someone who prefers medical clinics over abandoned buildings?

I rather not have immigrants. Doctors clinics are fine if everyone in them is native.

The immigrant was from the US and your grandparents came from mogadeshu or some shit right?

Stop repeating yourself faggot.

>Only liberals love being surrounded by dystopian hellholes

Or at least ask permision/sign waver.
I unironicaly say that

I'll do what I want

WTF are you talking about?

Fuck everybody. Happy you get it man

White people naturally make things better. One faggot immigrant that makes a neighborhood a bit better isn't worth it because the rest of the faggot immigrants shit the place up. I'd rather live in Ukraine than a wonderfully diverse place with a better gdp like Brazil.

Fuck off shill

Nevermind, shithead. Don't you have a trash can to burn somewhere?

Are you schizo?

nigger detected.

Nice false flagging attempt you cuck

Link to a newspaper to check the story?

Current immigration and social issues in Europe are pretty much acting like a sieve, separating the nigger tier whites from the good ones.
Guess which faction OP belongs to.

>hey user, dox yourself for us

lol

You cannot be tracked from an article

Larping faggot detected... libtard? Cuck?

>Telling lies to strangers in the internet
Sad!

>Burns down a building that benefits the community
>Thinks he isnt a nigger

>and then the neighborhood all stood up and clapped
fuck off LARPING faggot

>flag

which neighborhood. I used to live there

This story could be improved by more dead niggers.
Please try harder next time OP.
Other white people don't want to deal with the trash you throw out.

This is the quality of posting on Sup Forums now. A blatantly obviously fake Netherlander and an American shit making fake posts back and forth.

I'm talking a break. Remember to vote anti immigration in the elections!

you see thats why we're light blue as opposed to this cancerous dark blue "netherlands" faggot
fucking swamp german
fuck andre rieu
fuck you all

Luxembourg is a great place.

Based

>implying the article exists
this entire thread has been pulled from OPs dick infused rectum

i can understand doing it to some greedy cunt, but a doctor? someone who would have helped the community? fuck you

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you about his father? He was hired to assassinate a senator that me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw her wouldbe assassin out, but his cunning surprised even us. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild goose chase. And then that 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise for all we knew! Where was I? Oh yes, then that robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept, after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her because we we weren't watching her at all, but it as not a good shot. So we sense the hostile life forms in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs

News article needed. Otherwise confirmed LARP'er
>in b4 I'm not doxing myself
If your name doesn't appear in the article you're not doxing yourself