Are whites slaves to blacks?

They work hard everyday so that we don't have to work at all, yet call us slaves. I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EhD3aG8J3pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Consider it like a zoo. Someone has to take care of the animals.

But it's not voluntary.

Being on gibs is not a good life. There is a reason niggers risk their lives and freedom to commit crimes. Interesting to note that inmates work for free for the tax payers so if anything blacks are still slaves

Yes, Jamal. Now pay reparations for your bigotry, you tanned nazi.

It is. Otherwise they would run around like wild animals. See it as act of domestication.

Why is nigger skin so gross, just look at her hands, disgusting.

The money is just taken

People who work do not automatically pay for welfare/benefits
People who pay taxes do...

>Paying taxes

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

>Pasta

i'd love to have a black mistress

This.

did you ever see a black womans vag? Its very red, especially when aroused, or so I''ve heard.

kek

Wouldnt a black just say mistress? I mean, I wouldnt say "my white wife"... if I had one

Whites are slaves to kikes.

Every black dood would still pick that wh*te subhuman...

fuck you nigger we're poor as shit yet we still pay our taxes

Gtfo meme flag

oh damn! I would jump on the back of that ogre and command it to crush my enemies.

You're slaves to everyone.

>Pasta

Jews have used blacks as a golem to destroy White America. That why I hate niggers and Jews.

but i'm not black
but rather pale, covered with freckles, blond hair

youtu.be/EhD3aG8J3pE