My name is Shinichi and I was wondering if any of you gentlemen could recommend an anime to watch with my little...

My name is Shinichi and I was wondering if any of you gentlemen could recommend an anime to watch with my little brother. Nothing too violent please, he is a very innocent boy but aside from that your average kid.

You must be confused. That's a robot, not a boy.

user

Boku no Pico is a great family anime I'm sure he will love it.

Super lovers.

what just because hes good with technology?

Doraemon, it's about a robot from the future who slowly integrates with humanity. All the kids here love it.

Look, just becuase he has autism doesn't mean he's a machine. Frankly I respect Mechazawa for being so kind to his younger brother and wanting to spend time with him. That's real family.

>Mechazawa
>autism
Way to dig yourself into a hole, user

You got some pale skin, boy. Did you get enough iron recently?

Everyone, dump me with all your cromartie reaction images. My HDD got fried and I could really use your help.

Thanks, anonymous friend!

Yuri On Ice would be a pretty solid choice.
It lacks any violence and built around self improvement.
I f you don't like Ice skating then Free! is another masterpiece that every person would find enjoyable.

I only have this one

You're a saint, man.
You too.

Keeping my Cromartie dream alive, lads. I appreciate it.

Is there something wrong with Mechazawa today?

Yojo Senki is a very innocent show about a little girl in a strange new world, but I have something on my mind that's been bothering me for quite some time now. Do you realize the second button on your uniform is missing?

user...

I can't thank you guys enough...

My last one.

You're a pretty silly robat

Unbelievable... everyone was having a good time until this guy showed up.

what was that lackey name again?

It's [REDACTED]

maybe you should watch something you used to love when you were younger. revisit some old series you liked. i'm sure any shounen or ghibli film would do