Is there americans who actually, unironically hate russians and would, I don't know...

Is there americans who actually, unironically hate russians and would, I don't know, attack them in real life at least verbally or show signs of their utter hatred?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2722460/shocking-moment-man-is-pushed-in-front-of-a-tube-train-at-bond-station-by-a-stranger/
youtube.com/watch?v=XTEQWnXu9jI
youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want some of Kuro's delicious meat buns!

I’ve never met anyone who had something bad to say about Russian people. Sometimes you get a leftycuck crying about Putin, but that’s it

Well over 330,000,000 people. So yeah I'd guess there are a few.

Yes, me. You fuckers elected Dr*mpf and will pay in blood for it

Only the Jewish press, international finance and the ZOG elements in our government are enemies of Russia, along with the leftists who eat up the shit the three groups above shit out. No one wants useless war in America

Maybe in the 1950s or a Korean war veteran or something. The narrative of Russia in America is confusing, but we have very few Russian stereotypes. Pic related

Ameritard with russian last name. Don’t hate.

the ones who would are also too stupid to recognize russians without a lot of assistance

sure mutt

Only when they're on my team when I'm playing a MOBA

yes, Russia is a shithole, most Jews in America come from a Russian background and during the Cold War, Russia infected our institutions with a dormant strain of the communist virus despite the fact that they knew communism was completely unstable and that its collapse was inevitable. So, when American decay finally reaches its zenith and America falls and the entire world inevitably goes with it, blame Russia.. You essentially destroyed the world over sour grapes. Fuck you all.

No americans are all talk they say what they really think online. However there are plenty of english who will gladly give you ruskies the slap you deserve.

thesun.co.uk/news/2722460/shocking-moment-man-is-pushed-in-front-of-a-tube-train-at-bond-station-by-a-stranger/

I love Rusbros user, you guys are alright

The reason the left hate russia is because they have been resistant to the gay agenda. It started a few years ago when the gay agenda was really starting to become prominent in the US. I started hearing all this propaganda about how russia was evil because they were "homophobic".

I live in the midwest in an apartment building that has signs in three languages. English, Russian and Mandarin. Only crazy people would get upset. None of us have chosen where to be born.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTEQWnXu9jI

I just watched this story from Tokyo, Japan about some migrants who lived together in a dorm (russian girl, some brit guy and a wild american).
She says that american guy hated russians and every time he saw her he called her stupid fucking russian bitch. He was about 30 years old, the oldest one and pretended to be an alpha male and bullied everyone, especially that russian girl because he hated russians. He got drunk once and started to kick into the door of that girl's room and probably wanted to rape / beat or kill her. Later he started to drink even more and said that he hates asians as well (in Japan). Then he told them that he killed 2 people in US.
That dude lives in Tokyo and works as an english teacher for jap kids.

I think people over age 70 are scared and suspicious of you

The rest of America thinks Russians are bad ass

Just democrats.

No. The US was enemies with Russia when Russia was communist; Russia hasn't been communist for years.

The only people who hate Russia is the ZOG press and "the resistance" (anti-Trumpers). Don't worry about this latter group attacking you in real life, because they are mostly just soyboys and nu-males.

This too, though. You'll always be able to find a few.

Most countries don't like you. Your people are rude, try to shift your own responsibility constantly, lazy, and generally unpleasant to talk to.

You're only of the only countries Canadians hate.

propaganda
the guy is probably a Canadian actor or something.

I remember the Serpentza video (white guy in China) where he showed footage of an obvious Pole talking about how easy Chinese chicks are in a Polish accent. He mentioned he was just a 'poor farmer' in America - but in America, most farmers are rich as fuck

Some on the left think Putin is the devil, he is used as a scapegoat by the left to explain their failure. Russian people, Americans don't have a very strong feeling either way, in general.

dumb russian whore was probably sneaking into his room and stealing money from him. people hate you for a reason. you are white niggers.

Here's the "American" guy from the story you mentioned:

growing up some ukranian kids chased me home from school a few times and tried to beat me up. does that count?

None whatsoever that I've ever met. Personally a lot of people might think it's cool to meet a Russian though. Americans are much more curious and open to learning about other cultures than the world may think we are

Most Americans are too stupid to even know what a Russian is.

I bet the british guy was romancing her while the autistic american was shouting his loud mouth off. Slavic girls absolutely adore british cock.

Don't mind him. Canadians are a country of bored housewives.

the only ruskie haters in the US are leftys... so no threat there.
probably the biggest stereotype about russians in America is that they're all poor. Nothing vile or deep seeded.

Americans are friendly people generally and don't hate anyone enough to blatantly attack them for being a nationality or ethnic group.

Russians on the other hand, your gopniks will fight anyone who speaks with an American accent. I've seen it first hand in Moscow during a business trip in 2007

Yes, Amerimutts common in inner cities attack on sight at anything

There's probably some oldies who think that you guys are still commies so they hate you for that.

And then there's definitely so young shitskins and virtual-signalers who hate you for "hacking the election".

So yeah there's at least some Americans who hate Russia.

>Only when they're on my team when I'm playing a MOBA
Why would anyone from Russia play on US servers with high as fuck ping?
But you are right regardless. Russians (or CIS in general) take video games as something very real and serious business but at the same time they feel free to talk shit or do anything because there's no real punishment and you won't get hit in your face.

It's not only MOBA, it's the same in pretty much any multiplayer game with russians, I've been playing it since early 2000s and played with russians on US WoW servers before EU servers were released. Most of russians from our guild were adults and well educated though, but the others were acting like typical bydlo.

If you know the facts, you know that USA wanted to control Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. So they installed a blundering drunken idiot called Yeltsin. Yeltsin was just too drunk to get anything done, so they found a simple former KGB operative to be the President and installed him to protect the oligarchs. Soon after installation, Putin stabs them in the back, revealing himself to be a patriot, he repatriates ill gotten oligarch wealth, throws some of the most egregious in a siberian gulag, and proceeds to rebuild his country into the formidable opponent Democrats/CIAniggers and general kike shills see today

>this
I know many people who would probably still identify the cccp flag as Russia's flag

Kill yourself nigger

There are and they're retarded. They're generally old farts holding onto the Cold War and haven't realized that the Communists are now in our country or they're said Communists who wish Russia was still the USSR.

Speaking from personal experience (so take it for what you will), the average view of Russia is a crazy country fueled by vodka and AKs, where every Russian guy is a stoic, no nonsense badass or a drunk and the women are all beautiful who are either platinum blonde or jet black hair but turn ugly at 40, becoming babushkas with the rag wrapped around their hair. Putin tends to be viewed as either a badass or a tyrant depending on the person's political stance.

I don't hate them. But I do pity them. Russians are mostly drunkards and violent. In a way they are just like niggers, always avoiding responsibility, either by supporting autocrats or drinking themselves into oblivion.

Oh and I forgot the scams. I wouldn't trust a Russian with anything to do with money.

anti-russian sentiment is widespread. americans are reactionaries despite voicing limp wristed progressive motives. russia can't fight back against open western smearing because our media orgs are controlled by warmongers so, there won't be any change soon. russia either needs to be a necessary trade partner as in germanys case or a strategic ally otherwise you'll always be isolated from the western euros and asians.

Sure. There are Americans that do all kinds of stupid shit. Just like every single country in the world there are some dickheads and retards who do evil or stupid shit.

We had a Russian exchange student at my high school. She was well-liked and she was not bullied. No one really cared that she was Russian.

Okay, comrade.

we shitpost a lot, but at the end of the day russia is probably our favorite non-white country.

Quite a few hate your government. For things like homos and the pussy riot thing.
Most burgers stereotypes of russians are: cool accent, good with guns, crazy drivers(see jewtube), vodka.
Basically a foreign redneck.

>dumb russian whore was probably sneaking into his room and stealing money from him. people hate you for a reason. you are white niggers.
>17 people living in the same 3-rooms apartments
>thinks there's anything to steal from that poorfag american

lol

>most Jews in America come from a Russian background and during the Cold War, Russia infected our institutions with a dormant strain of the communist virus
Jews who came from Russia in US would never do that you brainlet, they hated commies the most, that's the reason they left USSR to begin with.

Only neocon boomers and lefty gaylovers. Both types are pretty weak and aren't capable of fighting IRL.

>They're generally old farts holding onto the Cold War and haven't realized that the Communists are now in our country
and who do you think is responsible for that YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>muh based russia!
>yes, you undermined every aspect of my society and we're still dealing with the fallout from your actions but I heard you hate queers and the clintons just like me!
please end your life. do us all a favor

I like Russians well enough. I've bought some shirts from over there. You guys really take your time shipping them to me though. It's over a months wait.

Not American but I hate russians and would want to kill every last one of you for what you've done to Europe.

I don't think most people in America really think about Russia very much, unless they're neocons or libtards. I would like to travel there someday and check out Moscow as a tourist but that's about the extent of my interest.

Oh, and maybe niggers and spics. But not because of someone being russian, they just hate all whites in general.

How can anyone condemn Individual Russian people who have done no wrong?
Also Russian girls are hot.

Americans tend to be uppity negroes who harbor resentment for anyone whiter than them.

democrats, mostly

>and who do you think is responsible for that
jews? boomers like you?
first day on Sup Forums?

Does it end with -ov?
Like Smirnov, Ivanov.

Only the Jewish press and far left betas have anything bad to say about Russians. Most people admire Russians. I aspire to travel to Russia someday and party with you guys.

calm down there, uppity negroe projectionist.

It was a DNC strategy from 2016 that showed their disconnect from American Whites. They think the entire cold war was against Russia and not the USSR because Communism is a perfect philosophy so the little people in flyover country just hated Russians.

I heard a radio ad during the primaries that was set up by one of the DNC's honey traps to split up Trump's vote, I think it made by The Reagan Battalion. It had a baby boomer narrator talking about himself (as usual) fighting in Vietnam and 'Merica, etc etc. Then it ended with "And when I heard Trump say we could be friends with Russia I couldn't believe it." topped off with Vote for ¡Yeb! or anyone else because MUH RUSSIA.

There are Facebook leftists that really want to go to war with Russia. But as soon as someone brings up they considered communist expansion to have been a false flag for 70 years and now did a 180 because the cheating globalist cunt didn't get what she wanted her whole life they shut right up.

No, I would embrace them for taking care of their Russian culture and people.

Jewish Communists and Trotskyists who spread their message through academic avenues, faggot.

Jews didn't run to America from Russia to escape the Communists, that's asinine

>thinks there's anything to steal from that poorfag american
a single u.s. dollar probably buys an entire weeks worth of groceries for a family of 3 in your shitty country. who are you trying to fool
>Jews who came from Russia in US would never do that you brainlet, they hated commies the most, that's the reason they left USSR to begin with
LOL oh you mean like the Rosenburgs? Born t a family of Russian immigrants? Or their other Russian Jew immigrant buddy David Greenglass? Thanks for admitting that goyish russians are just as much sneaky communist fucks as your jewish ones tho

I would unironically support military action provided it was used to force every single Russian citizen into driver's ed. Those fucking cunts are worse than the Chinese.

Well, i dont hate russians that much, but i do loathe weebs. Eat shit and die loser

i don't hate russians, i hate communists and the russian state. russians have a very deep culture once you look past the vodka and cyka blyat jokes.

Americans low-key love Russians. We'd have a great alliance if it weren't for the kikes.

No . The right likes Russians and the white left will hate you but be too scared to do anything violent so they will literally bow down and suck your dick .

The only time I hate Russians is when I encounter you fucks in vidya

>Jewish Communists and Trotskyists who spread their message through academic avenues, faggot.
Jesus Christ...WHO DO YOU THINK SUPPORTED AND HANDLED THESE PEOPLE MORON.

You are really unbelievably retarded. Like your IQ would probably increase if you ate paintchips. That's how fucking stupid you are

You wouldnt do shit except suck his cock you fucking pussy .

>implying USSR supported Trotsky
I guess that's why Stalin expelled and then ordered to kill him.

*someone criticizes low self esteem murderer putin, not to damage him but to give an alternative because one penis looking bald dude doesnt know everything*

*Putin has them murdered*

"Omg lyke Putin is so based let a dude who kills people when he loses an argument rule you and if you dont like him you are just anti russian! We are using the same tactic as feminists/jews/liberals but it's different with us because we believe the comic book the bible is real because we can use it to control people!"

You have schizophrenia, Ivan. And an inferiority complex. If psychiatry wasn't gay pseudoscience I would suggest you get on meds.

And then theyd thank you for immigrating and give you a job in the government, and the phone number for a respectable gender reassignment doctor in case you have a child.

>a single u.s. dollar probably buys an entire weeks worth of groceries for a family of 3 in your shitty country. who are you trying to fool
You realize that they are all living in the same apartments, all 17 people including violent ameritard who was taken out with the help of Japanese police?
Most Russians who move in Tokyo have enough money to rent their personal apartments and live alone or with bf / gf.
There's nothing to steal from a poorfag who lives in a cramped shithole with the other 16 people. Especially from an american guy who has no money to live anywhere else.

>LOL oh you mean like the Rosenburgs? Born t a family of Russian immigrants? Or their other Russian Jew immigrant buddy David Greenglass? Thanks for admitting that goyish russians are just as much sneaky communist fucks as your jewish ones tho
After iron curtain was removed, lots of jews who were hated in USSR / Russia moved to US or other countries like Israel. They had issues with getting education in USSR (no one wanted to get jews), issues with getting a proper job, etc. They hated commies and commies hated them, so telling that the same people somehow """infected ameritards with communism""" is like the dumbest thing I've seen this week.

I'd make fun of you, but I make fun of everyone.

Not really. I love Russia, Speak it pretty decent, read it okay, and will be visiting Astrakhan here in a couple months. Don't worry, were not all stupid shits here on Sup Forums and you would be surprised, a lot of Americans actually love Russia, the women are beautiful, the Army is strong, people there know how to have fun.

The only people who hate Russians are neoliberal boomers who grew up during the Cold War.

Communists came to power in Russia only with help of jewish bankers mainly form JewSA who were nourished by your mongrel nation since its conception. USSR subversion just gave you the taste of your own poison. And judging that Mongrelica is main enforcer of international jewry and NWO now, it will be very ironic to see it destroyed by communist ideology these jews designed themselves.

I've been to Russia. It's basically America without debt or advertising everywhere and much less communist/Marxist.

Also the men looked like men. Even the nerds had muscle and qt girls.

The cities were clean as well. Going out on a Friday night in Moscow was so calm and you didn't feel in danger. I've been to America as well, it's actually a shit hole in comparison along with any other westernised country.

>Not American but I hate russians and would want to kill every last one of you for what you've done to Europe.
You might be my second cousin, buddy.
It's not our fault you have yuropistan caliphate now.

Ive been trying to tell people for years that Russia could be a great ally against Islam, but Putin is the devil apparently.

The US military creating image of dangerous Russia to drain that sweet budget monies. For military to prosper, there needed an image of strong ferocious enemy.

In America you have the same assassinations except they're made to look like suicide or random unrelated murder. What ever happened to Seth Rich?

Putin would make an excellent Ally. There was a reason that Hitler wanted to capture Stalingrad, along with the factories there. Russia was the richest in natural resources, and had excellent land for agriculture. If we opened up the lines of communication and trade with Russia, the jews would panic. Two Christian countries working together is NOT what they want

>Well, i dont hate russians that much, but i do loathe weebs. Eat shit and die loser
Rude

Just because we have a common enemy does not make us best friends.
Aleppo is now liberated. It seems that the only real problem is leftists in power enabling Terrorism, not that America is not strong enough to defeat it on it's own.

Every Russian person I've met has been pretty good by me, but I'm not stupid enough to trust ex KGB types or Russian government/ media officials.

>most Jews in America come from a Russian background and during the Cold War
The majority of Jews in America are descended from Jews that immigrated here in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

You are correct. In Russia, you get shot and everyone kinda knows what all happened. Here, assassinations are meticulous, calculated and executed very well (no pun intended)

This the general consensus of what Americans think of Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA

not me.

Kikes and your government made islam a problem. Kike- and CIA-controlled Saudis constantly attempt to spread their wahhabi shit even among muslim natives within borders of Russia.

>hurr durr russians r friends only lefties h8 russians ha

how cucked can you be, to love an openly hostile foreign power simply because people smarter than yourself know that they are not allies

I have a half-Russian cousin I've never spoken to. Does that count?

Look, I don't hate Canadians. There was a time when I thought about moving to Canada. I still think that BC is the most beautiful place on Earth, but Canada has an even more serious case of liberal mind rot than the US.

>The cities were clean as well. Going out on a Friday night in Moscow was so calm and you didn't feel in danger. I've been to America as well, it's actually a shit hole in comparison along with any other westernised country.

Where did you live in Moscow? A hotel or some apartments?

2 girls from my uni group moved in Sweden and Denmark, the latter one married on a local dudester.