Why does Sup Forums obsess over him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gu2Eo_I2Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the smartest non-jews in history

He was a great Croatian scientist!

No, he was a Serbian genius

He knew

According to my friend, Tesla discovered that gravity doesn't exist and that it's actually a manifestation of electrical activity in the universe or some gay shit.

He was a visionary. I'm actually surprised Sup Forums likes him; he wasn't focused on profit or power and he always thought about forward-thinking change, which Sup Forums is vehemently against.

He was based, lived off the lands when he was younger, was a genius innovator later in life and was on more redpills than Alex Jones' CIA handlers

Tesla is the plebian choice - the chumps who rant on and on about muh free energy and muh death rays and can't be bothered to look into the rather unimpressive history of Tesla's career behind the steampunk obsessed internet fanboy wanking. Tesla was a wannabe who couldn't cut it as a real scientist and blew millions in borrowed money running down hunches and confirmation biases.

Edison is the patrician choice - the industrious inventor, the experimental entrepreneur - he developed dozens of useful patents on his own and, more importantly, his work at Menlo Park pioneered the style of company research patronage that every great private research facility from Bell Labs to GERL has followed.

vlach genius
vlachs are not serbs no metter how much they try to shill that

No he was a serbian...
Wait what timeline are we on?

Because he was 120 years ahead of his time.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gu2Eo_I2Ik

>why does Sup Forums obsess over him again?
because he looks 56% white and makes everyone comfy

edison was a nigger who tried to steal teslas ideas. tesla is why we have radio and wifi today.

In real life Tesla got jewed. So did Rudolph Diesel and Henry Ford.

No he was a Dinarid Croatian! He had blue eyes and he was tall, something that depicts many Croatian people today!

Tesla did more for the modern world than anyone will ever know. Fuck Thomas Edison.

he was an autistic pigeonfucker
should of been gassed

Ah it's Nicolás de Teslada, famous spanish discoverer.

He was the first Autist. The father of Sup Forums, he allowed the mass proliferation of Alternating current, it's benefits over direct current proven every single second in every single country around the world.

Edison was a piece of who literally went out and shilled against Tesla's FAR SUPERIOR technology. He would do public demonstrations where he would place animals on metal plates and electrocute them to death, not sure what the point was. They took all Tesla's shit and now the military uses is it for crazy sci di shit. RIP TESLA

>Edison is the patrician choice - the industrious inventor, the experimental entrepreneur
>constantly shills against alternate current because it would make him less money

Because DC is less dangerous than AC, but AC is far more energy efficient at high voltage over long distances. Ofc, to say that DC is better than AC only because it's less lethal is retarded. Nuclear bombs are also lethal, but nuclear power plants are the best source of non-polluting base load energy.

I am proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian homeland.
- tesla

Fake Propaganda he actually said I am proud of my Croatian origin and my Croatian homeland.

Nope Tesla is Hungarian

this

Isn't this the nigga that banged a DOVE? bahahahah

don't believe the serb
eh's rightfully ashamed of having something in comon with tesla but then again he's a typical lying serb

this is what I was going to say.

most smart scientists and engineers are Jews. you don't see a smart white gentile all that often these days

Why the fuck would you literally insult the greatest scientist of all time you fucking cucked natsocnigger?

Literally our greatest weapon of superiority, even above Mozart and Mendeleev you incompetent fucking loser. I feel your double digit IQ attempting to infect me as if you're a fucking gypsy.
We should really turn the ovens back on. For you.

And to the Ustashe Niggers and other nonwhites itc if you really believe that there is a single additional step on the ladder of consciousness between Tesla and Jesus you are a divide and conguer oven dodger.

cuck of the year and it's January

Tesla also died a virgin, consider that. No white families from him

Edison was not so much an inventor than he was a merchant, not in a good sense of this word. Lots of shit attributed to him was bought or outright stolen and he was more concerned about making business than about expanding human knowledge. Edison had no jew blood as far as I know but pretty much deserves to be called honorary jew.

S E V E R E
D O V E
A U T I S M

Thunderbolts.info

Because practically everything we enjoy comes from his work.

That is correct.

How long is your (((friend's))) nose?

>56%er thinks his consciousness is on one level with a true European
jfl@u

Edison is a piece of shit who suppressed other people while stealing their work. Including Tesla's work.

Tesla is a pretty cool guy.
Eh makes nice cars and doesn't afraid if anything.

Go blow a bird you degenerate autist. If the current state of Germany is 'true Europe', you can keep it

Edison couldn't tie his shoes without a jew telling him how to.
Tesla > Edison

This is what I expect from Sup Forums.

Reminder he communicated with off world entities as did Philip k dick

friendly reminder that DC > AC

You know that Nikola Tesla has nothing to do with the electric cars, right?

By what standards?

t. baited tesla fag
So easy.

uh yeah he does. Tesla cars use induction motors which was invented by him.

The theory, not the actual motors used.

>so long here that people don't even recognize my memes

>t. edgy nigger with a meme flag

It doesent.
Stop making shit up.

Can anyone explain this crap with 3, 6, and 9? He apparently said they "held the secret to how the universe worked" or some mystic sounding trash like that.

Also the tesla turbine is objectively inefficient.

If you're too subtle, you just look stupid. If you think anyone's amiss by correcting people with stupid things to say because they suspect the poster actually believes it, you haven't been here long enough. The stupidity percolating on Sup Forums at any given point in time is astounding.

I don't care at all about your opinion.

>cienjenoj

Was this the god tier gramatics? I really dislike this ije/je shit, ie is aesthetic.

Sometimes the world's most brilliant people are more eccentric than is good for them.

base 3 mathematics as it relates to torsion fields and induction.

shiiiiit aight. I saw some videos on it and fooled around a bit with the numbers 1-9 and found they are pretty weird.

because he was a genius whos intelligence was wasted due to a greedy capitalist

also autistic, just like us.

diaspora i want you to know that you are a subhuman
пyши кypaц

Nikola Tesla had a secret child born out of wedlock.

Some say Elon Musk is a descendant of Nikola.

Great macedonian scientist
one of the best

Some also say that the earth is only 6,000 years old. They say a lot of things.

He has the answers to beat the Jew