What makes Kobayashi-san no Maidragon anime so much better than manga...

What makes Kobayashi-san no Maidragon anime so much better than manga? I guess it's Kanna thick thighs and her cute eyes (none of them were in the manga and Kyoani improved it). And manga is just ugly in general, no wonder why no one cares about author's two other anime adaptations.

This show was literally trash tier. Everybody just pretended to like it because it was advertised so heavily on crunchyroll to fuck with newfags.

It's rare for a comedy to not be vastly improved when adapted

kyoani can make anything good

"Better" doesn't mean good. No shit, everything good in this adaptatoon belongs to Kyoani but source material is just so shitty so show can't be something more than mediocre.

I just started watching it and I feel like I'm missing something. Is there some Japanese joke about eating Tohru's tail and that's why she keeps pushing for it, or is it just unfunny?

>no wonder why no one cares about author's two other anime adaptations

That's harsh. you guys are mean. he's just doing what he loves.

why does everything have to be about your studio

At least they made him famous. I had no idea who he was before Maid Dragon anime.

PROTIP: It's a metaphor.

This show caters to every fetish while offering thematically coherent social critique but y'all write it off because you don't want to learn.

Deep

Better than kinmoza or uchi which everyone creams themselves over. Kobayashi actually has characters actually have human qualities. Literally the only reason retards like you shit on it is because it's popular outside Sup Forums and probably MAL.

>PROTIP: It's a metaphor

What, for the "eating her out" or "would you rather eat me/have me?" kind of thing? That was plainly obvious, it was just not executed well in any of the scenes this has popped up.

he was already famous

The anime's pacing was fucking awful and the worst part is that it has its classic KyoAni anime original garbage that somehow even wormed its way into the finale.

No one cared about Maidragon before anime but now everyone knows it thanks to Kyoani. Really makes you think.

>an adaptation of a manga with the express purpose to advertise the existence of the manga did its job

Wow. What a surprise.

The ending could have been better. The "Tooru and This Town" and "Tooru and Father" chapters are a lot better in the manga, other than that it was a good adaptation.

Just like most Manga?

except manga is better faggot.

There are barely any jokes that require you to know the language or culture to understand.
It's just her doing it for the fuck of it.

definitely kyoani amimation

more Lucao

Tbh I expected there to be more Lucoa in the manga considering, well, you know, Cool's fetishes.

>muh lolis
Fuck off, faggot

Did the director of this show have a hand fetish or something?

>handfetish

No Cool manga translated ever

>tfw a Metsuko anime will never ever happen

WHY NOBODY TRANSLATED MORE COOL MANGA!?