Mass redundancy at Buzfeed

Mass redundancy at Buzfeed.

What do we reckon Sup Forums? Downsizing or restructuring?

order-order.com/2018/01/18/last-days-at-buzzfeed/

> Well established propaganda outlet
Definitely restructuring. Probably gonna fill up with shit skins to meet new government quotas.

>they think they're journalists
L O L
O
L

whats viewtiful joe bernstein up to?

>Buzzfeed
>Science journalist

>"if you need a science journalist"
>pic related is girl

hard pass.

>respected journalist for hire

>be buzzfeed
>repost stale memes on reddit
>???
>profit

Is it really journalism?

sexology is a form of science

I would agree with you, but click the link, alot of people getting the axe are Women muslims and blacks

Well yeah that’s the only people they hired in the first place

Kek this

Didn't he rape someone? Not kidding.

Take a look at Science Magazines nowadays. Buzzfeed journalist would very well fit in.

Their supply of SorosBucks mystically dried up,and the exchange rate for SorosBuck of Leprechauns-to-Unicorns has dropped to Leprechauns-to-Snipes. Hence, Buzzfeed can't afford the fakery anymore...

>government quotas
Probably gonna fill up with 'skins to meet internal and donor SJW quotas
FTFY

Lol Sara thinks she is a journalist.

Isn't that cute

true that...they are brainwashed regurgitators of the chosen message

Could be related to the impending lawsuits regarding the pee pee dossier?

Really inexcusable if you consider that it's owned by NBC.

they are def going down then. no one's going to get rid people at that place in the progressive stack and replace them with competent (white or male) journalists, or propagandists.

That hardly looks like science. More like an exercise in mechanical engineering.

>freelance
>implying anyone would voluntarily pay for the opinions of an illiterate SJW if it weren't forced on them by diversity quotas

>impending lawsuits regarding the pee pee dossier

>mfw they'll never be a part of the fourth estate they worship, they'll be internet blogger losers until they die alone with their bad dragon collection

That's a good point, surely that's textbook libel.
Libel of the president of the united states no less

Maybe in America it's like that. In Europe it's literally enforced by the government.

>professional journalist
>tweet "please employ me"

> literally enforced by the government.

no it isnt lmao, other than in the civil service.

I work in the city. The levels of shit skins has exploded.

The company I work for is hiring them like mad. A girl I know who works in recruitment tells me that employers specifically ask for "diverse" applicants alongside normal ones. It's enforced.

>these people might get desperate enough to suck dick on camera for cash
>I've made at least $60k a year doing pizza delivery, property manager, handyman and grower/selling cannabis/hash/resin, since the age of 18, all while living in my grandma's property for $220 a month
>I'm 27 now
I hope they have hefty savings and didn't buy frivolous, trendy things on a everyday basis. I will drop a few ounces of my homemade whiskey on the floor from my flask when I'm near my campfire later, as a sign of mourning and respect.

>I'm going freelance !!

Aka I'm unemployed with no prospects of future employment

>excited/terrified of the future

The fuck is wrong with these people ?