BRIT/POL/ JUST

German genetics lul

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/social-justice/the-power-of-the-shaved-head-43566
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They would be much better to restore the Stuarts to the throne with whoever is the rightful Jacobean heir tbqh
A bunch of Germans ruling over rightful Gaelo-Norman clay FFS

ffs just take a razor to it already.

where the fuck do you think Angles and Saxons come from?

From the lost tribes of Israel my Anglo-Israeli friend.

They lost fair and square to the eternal Norman
Only a BS coup de tat kicked the Normans off of the throne

This is now a Princess Meghan Markle foot thread

Captcha made me go through 10+ pictures

You'd think he'd be able to afford some finasteride or a good hair transplant.

Absolutely disgusting

That guy is practically Danish more than German, exactly which German house doess him come from anyway? Hanover? Bavarian? Habsburg? No, he's from the Holstein branch which was always very Danish.

Easy now. Baldness is no reason to kill yourself.

ew for real. there isnt enough ass and titties in the world to compensate for these feet.

Prince Henry sucks those monsters.

Thats what heels do to womenfeet.

>be walking 56% meme
>marry into British royals

best timeline

Jesus Christ.
>Jewed
>56%ed
>disgusting feet

Who's toes do I have to suck to get a sniff of those dogs

She looks pretty af, wud do 9/11
But isnt she older than harry?

It's like dating a 1,500lb white woman.

We should totally have a future king whos rocking goatee and a bic'd head like the rock

>like the rock
Oh, don't worry, the throne has been BLACKED.

White men are more likely to bald than any other race.

It's one of reasons more and more white women are engaging in interracial mixing.

WHo the fuck wants to date some ugly bald white ogre?

>heels
Yes and no.

The thing that gives girls bunions is pointy-toed shoes because it directs their big toe towards the center of the foot.

Most high heels ARE pointy-toed, so that is why high heels are bad.

Princess Markle here has bunions because her long 2nd toe almost forces her to wear pointy-toed shoes.

I spent a summer fucking a pretty, large-breasted girl from Moldova and she had a 2nd toe just as long or even longer. It was gross as fuck. She always had to wear pointy-toed shoes otherwise her long toe would be jamming against the shoe all day and contorting the toe

kate middleton

>WHo the fuck wants to date some ugly bald white ogre?
Fuck off you effeminate faggot, bald is the epitome of masculinity.

Oh user...just

he still looks pretty attractive desu

Look at this little paki!

class power and financial advantage is the only attractive feature of white men

right ok

hey chill out Mario. I was talking about white men. Not Italians.

>tfw white english, according to 23andme 74% british and irish and 100% european
>30 years old
>hairline is still fully intact

Come at me, faggots.

Don't make fun of Luigi for preferring bald nu-males.

She looks so oily. Her skin is gross.

hair is so important. He went from a solid 8 to like a 5/10, no changes in skin or physique just lost his hair.

The only thing that's changed is that "men" are all effeminate crypto-faggots now. Of course losing your hair is painful if you spend longer doing your hair than your girlfriend.

Some people suit it

Quintessentially British

Man feet

Weird foot fetish / british nationalism cross over

Bruce Willis.
Billy corgan, young corgan obviously.

Bryan cranston

not even germanic genetics will save you from centuries of royal inbreeding

what the fuck is that toe doing in my royal family

British royals are jewish. She is jewish too. 100% normal. You are a racist cuck.

Ben Kingsley

just got a job in kebab shop and everybody is polish?????

psmag.com/social-justice/the-power-of-the-shaved-head-43566

FACT : Shaved head men are the most POWERFUL race on earth

Try to let go of whatever it is you're hanging onto or worrying about -- at least a tiny bit! When you can finally pull yourself away from your expectations, things start to happen naturally -- and the truth is, there's more going on than you can realize quite yet. Don't take it so personally! You're the center of your own world, but you're only a neighbor to anyone else.

Denmark. I love the Danes, good, honest people. Not like Germans. Saxony, the von Saxe of the royal family's name, is not the same as Old Saxony, and the Saxons are not the same as the Modern Saxons of today, who are in all ways GERMAN.

Fretting about baldness is the most underage thing you can do. It doesn't matter after age 25 unless you won't relinquish some boyish tendencies or are an actor/celebrity whose career depends on appealing to teenagers.

Fuck off

Someone new and fascinating -- and who can help you work magic, financially speaking -- is just about to bump into you, and this bodes well for the future. Check their advice out with someone you trust soon, but if it all adds up, don't think twice. Until you've got all the facts, keep the details to yourself. Once you're completely sure it's right, share it with everyone you love.

That toe is also DOMINANT.

You don't find generations of people with normal toes and then this pops up. This is passed on. It's generational.

Only hope is that they have no kids, or that the long toe is passed down from the father and not the mother.

????? do you have reservations???
ONLY ABOUT THE VEAL

Yes!
The Bezos guy, he is a billionaire

Why is /britpol/ so foreign today.

kek

Saxe- coburg gotha

Can someone define JUST for me, it can't be justified the way you degenerates use it

ewww gross woman with gross feet. Even my feet are more appealing and thats after decades of wearing work boots in the rain and snow.

Sadly i think this is my future. I had luscious locks. Then about 4 years ago I was put on antibiotics and thats when my hair thinned out. Tbh though I hated washing and conditioning it constantly to maintain it. I still got lots of hair but it is def not thick like it was before these antibiotics. I wear a company baseball cap at work too to help with sun but no doubt that fucks your hair up too. Care products like shampoos and creams and lotions are full of so much junk and have no doubt fucked our bodies up.

we became decadent and these are our replacements

also, I have a feeling they will call off the engagement. Wasnt he engaged to someone else and it was called off? Shes a mutt divorcee failed actress whos almost 40 years old. She aint having kids so why is he doing this? The royals are so fucked.

What does he care though? He's a fucking prince, has wife and two kids.

If anyone could've afforded hair transplants it's the grandson of the richest woman in Britain, you'd think.

I will never understand why people want to look like bald babies.

So unmanly.

Well we don't like you.
Keep out William.

>Princess Markle
koff m8

Makes you think, uh? Maybe they don't work. This way, at least he can shave it and not have a scarred fucking mess on his melon.

coconut butter

The shaved look is only for certain people, many hate it and prefer the hair on the side look.

To each their own.

ya taking a razor is the worst thing you can do and it will only irritate your scalp i would imagine. Just buzz it down. Take molyjew for example, everytime he shaves his head and shaves his beard he looks fucked.

>hair transplant

He is way too far gone.

Why does a Irish care about these things?

Lol, are you waiting to be colonized again? cause Africans gonna take over your country and there is literally nothing you can do.

fixed it, I hope he forgives me because he is the boss.

I feel the need to defend meghan markle

absolutley civic

who is he?

JUST fuck my shit up, senpai

Why the fuck would you do that

It’s as if she even has a personality to defend

Absolute munter double blank

or even just a nice hat or something...

Darts player

thousands of years of defending royalty

Does Meghan have a chance of one day becoming the Queen?

grils don't love me
why do I need to look manly then

no

yep and her son with harry will become president. playing the long con

1776 was a long time ago. Can we let it go?

Even if Harry became king she wouldn't be queen.

she already a KWEEN shitlordy lordy !

>too far gone
Like Britain herself

give me back my tea ya fucking wank

A kwan.

Why haven't you receive your tunnocks whisky glass yet?

Hairy won't become prime minister, that's not how it works at all, Markles will become second lady, since her sister in law Muddleton is going to be first lady, when her son Wally becomes Duke of Argyll, don't you know FUCKING anything about royal protocol ?

Don't think of it like that. We just made a big batch of friendship tea in the harbor.

Literally what the fuck does Harry see in her, somethings not right here tbqh

"Tell them if they don't do as you wish, you'll become angry and use your magic" !!!

No, she would only be the Queen Consort (she gets social title, but no real power)

A Queen Regnant is a "Queen", and holds power (like Queen Elizabeth)

Her children could become King (or Queen) if and only if (iff) Prince William and his children die first.

If everyone in Prince Charles' family dies, then David Armstrong-Jones, 2nd Earl of Snowdon would become King (or possibly his son Charles Patrick Inigo Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley if he dies too)

Succession is a fun game. I've traced my lineage back and am distant cousins to that family. Basic math (averaging 3 kids per family), about 3 million people would have to die before I could become King

> Gaelo-Norman

Oh god the Irish are evolving their larp to another level.