We should date white single mothers, we shouldnt let them alone, they need our help, we are a race, we stand together

we should date white single mothers, we shouldnt let them alone, they need our help, we are a race, we stand together

STAND UP AND BE A REAL MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saraa_hamilton/status/937519712237445120
youtube.com/watch?v=yAAqL2A6V6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taking care of another man's child

That's cucked to the nth degree

>I've made a huge mistake

The only option I see is to raise the child to hate niggers. Considering the child's nigger dad left her, that would only be fair.

Hahahaha, can we get that guy's twitter to laugh at his stupid face?

another christian KEKED lmao

This is what beta are good for. Hopefully they will breed with the woman and have a white child.

She is really really hot... but man why did she have to go be a nigger slut.
If she became a christian and race realist then I would take her and make her mine.

the look of a crushed soul, serves him right

>"Her getting inseminated by a chimp and having a nigger baby is fine as long as she says race is real"

Imagine having standards this low

I wouldn't even raise another white mans child let alone one from a different race.

It's like watching a train wreck..
Kek

he's probably a gook too

Story time Sup Forums

So this girl I know has a bf and they never had sex over like 1 year. The girl wants a baby and is going to have another guy get her pregnant. At first she wasn't gonna tell the bf but now she did and he's fine with it. He is gonna be there for her and support this kid.

Kek

He should really just place a marble in the kids throat while the mother is asleep

Looks like the guy is ready to toss that baby off a cliff.

Shame of such a cute girl though.
Tell the girl that she ought to dump that fag and find someone straight.

don't know about the guys twitter but here is the tweet
twitter.com/saraa_hamilton/status/937519712237445120

hahahahaha

I actually did this but I cleared the plate, her kids from a previous relationship are with cps and her kids with me are mine.
Always have her original kids taken away.

The only reason to be with a single mom is to fuck her kid. Man, I'd like to get with a single mom, get a daufhter to fuck but not have any tjat baby bullshit.
Not if you fuck her.

The boyfriends Twitter is on that picture response. It's blue checkmarked so I'm assuming he's a college basketball player. Lots of tweets about "so lucky I have Sarah". Total cuck

> we should date white single mothers
Why?

> they need our help
They get it from taxes regardless.

> we are a race, we stand together
I'm not a political racist. I'm political nationalist. I stand with my relatives and their families. White people of europe did nothing good for me and deserve to be nuked out of the existance.
If putin would believe in God just for a second, he would push the button ASAP.

I know youre being ironic so:

WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DATE A SINGLE MOTHER!!!
by Stefan Molymeme... I mean Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=yAAqL2A6V6s

Have you noticed the queen of spades tattoo on the womans leg?
The maker of this meme really put some craftmanship in it.

Pls Russia bro start a war with turkey for your ok bro USA

You think maybe she lets him fuck her like in a pitiful way?

>we should date white single mothers, we shouldnt let them alone, they need our help, we are a race, we stand together

White women should date fat autistic losers like me. They shouldn't let me alone, I need their help, we are a race, we stand together.

See how fucked it sounds now?

Jeeze dude what the fuck happened to society. Cucks are guys who are beta and are scared their gf will leave them

Do it yourself, you literally have nukes in ankara already.
> muh carribean crysis

Fuck off Roastie, get some one else to pay for and raise you mutt child.

triggered, just the gall of this bitch. She needs a bullet not a new relationship.

I've made a set of rules for myself if I ever got involved with a single mother:

1. The child looks reasonably like me and could pass as my actual child (this means the biological father was white).
2. The child is very young. Less than 3-4 years. Their only memories should be of me as their father.
3. The biological father is dead. Not missing or in prison. DEAD. I don't need him trying to horn his way back into the mother's or child's life.
4. The biological father had no close family involved with him and the mother. I don't need someone else's family trying to run mine.
5. The mother was actually married to the biological father. I don't want some one night stand, random fling, friends with benefits, out of wedlock or cohabitation pregnancy. It has to have been an actual relationship.

But I'm more likely to fuck a unicorn than find a single mother that meets all those criteria.

Seriously lolz "Just looking for a good time!"

Sweet, if we ever go to war no hard feelings my friend

What a fucking idiot. Drop that wife.

Even if it's a white man?

Yes but not as bad

Im dating a 5' blonde hair blue eyed 22 year old single mother to another white mans child. Best decision ive made all my life.

cull the higher iq's and you can create a more docile population

This seems about right.

Most single mothers had kids with the "bad boy" and are now wondering why the bad boy won't turn into a husband.
Only in very, very, special circumstances I would date a single mom. Having her for a booty call, one night stand or open relationship I would be fine with, but serious dating/cohabitation? Forget it.

...And just so you know, if you start to provide for the kid(s) and cohabitate with them, the court can go after you for alimony.

she's not a white mother, she's a nigglet mother

If only you knew how bad things were

Back to cuckkit with you

I would never consider a single mother, that being said the older I get (27 atm) the less options I realistically have especially where I live. Its rough out there when you get older, the good ones get taken very early.

keep telling yourself that

Only if they will have more and only if their baby is white.
There has to be real social pressure against coal burning

And the kid gets a free pass to say nigger without getting expelled

>rekindle her white blood line after she had a nigger baby
>nope lol just let it die
classic Sup Forums

I hope your joking, or else your a fucking sadist.

Most men with any backbone that have options would not even settle for a single mother that has white children. Now going for a single mother with a nigglet is just disgusting really.

daily reminder than after 3-5 partners a woman can
no longer feel any connection towards the man
and is just using him for money, sex, etc

7/10 hot I remember being a virgin once

>daily reminder than after 3-5 partners a woman can no longer feel any connection towards the man and is just using him for money, sex, etc
Reminder that for a few women the counter starts at 0 partners

You're not a cuck if you're help raising a daughter that isn't yours because one she's 18 she will be yours along with the mother.

If a woman's husband died and she had a child from him, I'd be open to it. As long as she wants more children with me.

But why would I raise some whore's half-nigger? She ran into the arms of a nigger and was abandoned like clockwork. If she was too stupid to see that coming you think I could trust a woman like that with my children? I need a wife, not an oversized daughter.

ANY MAN WITH A DICK CAN MAKE A BABY BUT IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO TAKE HIS BABY AND PUT IT INSIDE OF HIS DICK

Been 2 years celibate since I became a christian.
Its better if some one saves her and whips her into shape to breed 6-7 strong white children then abandoning her genes to die.
>christian domestic discipline
>feminists call it abuse
>I call it keeping a woman in line