FAKE NEWS AWARDS

It's time.

action.donaldjtrump.com/survey/2017-king-of-fake-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

kf-site-production.s3.amazonaws.com/publications/pdfs/000/000/242/original/KnightFoundation_AmericansViews_Client_Report_010917_Final_Updated.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have a link to the video for these awards?

Cringe

CNN is fake news.

>The absolute state of Trumptards
kf-site-production.s3.amazonaws.com/publications/pdfs/000/000/242/original/KnightFoundation_AmericansViews_Client_Report_010917_Final_Updated.pdf

>Republicans hold much more expansive definitions of “fake news” than Democrats do. Four in 10 Republicans say accurate
stories that portray political leaders or groups in a negative light are always “fake news,” roughly the same percentage of
Democrats who believe that knowingly portraying false information as true constitutes “fake news.” Young adults are most likely
to say knowingly passing off false information is always “fake news.

That's 40% of conservatives that believe any story that criticizes daddy donnie is "fake news" even if the information is completely accurate. This is what happens when you're stuck in a cult with cult-think, with a leader that claims all his critics are liars and he is the only source of accurate information on himself. Amazing the world of cognitive dissonance you people live in.

Fake news

Hello rabbi.

>Accurate information presented
>Still call it fake news
Thanks for proving my point guys. Trumptard brains are rotting from the inside.

Your privately owned media has been fake news from the beginning, Trump is honest about it.

Confirmed for having no sense of humor

Confirmed for being a fucking tool of the media elite. "Accurate" has an awfully loose definition when you can say a statement is false, a la Politifact and Snopes, when it is objectively true because of some convoluted redefinition of terms.

it's real

Gallup polls is now a "media company" apparently. Wow, you people are beyond delusional at this point. You know they've been making polls since like the 1940s right?

shouldnt Time Warner be on the list?

So when Gallup takes opinion polls, and it doesn't agree with your cognitive biases, and makes you feel stupid, it's suddenly "fake news."

I love seeing the irrational minds of Trumptards use mental gymnastics to avoid the truth of their deficiencies. You people are so low and base, it's not surprising you're completely consumed by your partisan biases. Now even Gallup Poles is a biased source of information to you tards, amazing to see.

Time Warner is everything on the list.

Bump!!!!!

Voted for ARD, german state TV. Hope media outlets from outside US get a chance too. At least it all started with "Lügenpresse" until the term "fake news" was coined by mainstream media.

Its illegal to look at the wikileaks

I'm sorry you believe everything you read

>knowingly
Nice of the press to sneak that qualifier in there so can weasel out by continuing to do no research on a subject before reporting

The New York Times are the winners I say because they’ve been doing this shit since the 19th century and somehow people think of them as “quality journalism”
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

>Newscorp Founder
Rupert Murdoch

>Time Warner Founder
Steve Ross

>Comcast Founder
Ralph Roberts

>Viacom Founder
Sumner Redstone

All Jewish.

I'm not sorry that you're such a gullible fuck, too consumed by biases and too afraid to question his authority figure (daddy donnie). Sad little Trumpcuck with no arguments other than "hurr dis fake news cuz it criticizes muh daddy"

Your Pilpul doesn’t work here, you baby killing fucker
This time the gas chambers won’t have wooden doors

This is you; the one smiling in the fire.

The reason why you brought up a strawman is because you liars need falsehood to prove your point. Not surprised from a fake news presstitute.
gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

>US president will be remembered as the biggest shitposter of the 21st century

i kinda understand why selfhating mutts hate white people

Everyone here should be voting CNN.

Sup Forums uses ID's retard, opinion discarded.

Don't throw stones from a glass house.

No New York Times

What?
I was pointing the guy to your post

#
#
#
#

VOTE WASHINGTON POST

lol the FEAR logo is from the 80s punk rock band

add some >>>> next time otherwise it looks like mass reply

the only thing cringe worthy is you cuckanada

inb4 reddit raids the vote and makes Fox News the winner.

K
Have u linked any Dutch ones?

So Trump is a cuck who didn't do the fake news awards like he said he would and all you Trump cucks who thought he was going to name the jew and pedophiles btfo out of yourselves?

This timeline is fucking garbage.

no impact on the world and irrelevant

ah hurrr durrr, anything that doesnt suck the orange furhers dick is fake news, ahh hurrr durrr

You people are a special kind of retarded.

To Jews I meant, and it isn’t irrelevant the EU is the largest market in the world

(The awards) gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

They were fake news before Trump dw

I love, livin' in tha city!

there is no mass European media because every European country has its own language and media

Reuters

>Paul Reuter born as Israel Beer Josaphat in Kassel, Germany, his father, Samuel Levi Josaphat, was a rabbi.

You got me