Americans are literally so retarded they have to watch educational videos about not eating tide pods

>americans are literally so retarded they have to watch educational videos about not eating tide pods

you literally can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GovCanHealth/status/950804681957273601
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
usslave.blogspot.com/2012/01/pica-argo-laundry-starch-cravings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no eat

What you got a problem with eating tide pods, faggot

Yeah that's fair. Go Pats

somebody should meme bleach shots into reality. Can we do this Sup Forums?

Looks too much like Shadow-chan

This is the most obvious viral marketing campaign ever.

Is this the most successful meme that originated outside of Sup Forums?

More like the kikes are doing everything they can to ensure that they don't get fucked by the dumb tide pod eating goyim.

>t. fag who has never tasted a pod before

i would eat tide pod chan

>tfw I just ate 2

Am I gonna make it guys?

Some loli is going to die from this real soon and Sup Forums will lose its collective shit.

canadians too
twitter.com/GovCanHealth/status/950804681957273601

teenagers are retarded, what else is new

>americans are literally so retarded they have to watch educational videos about not eating tide pods
It's half our fucking nation, user. Niggers are daring each other to eat these fucking things. We are drowning in retards and they all vote liberal.

it looks like it was started by generation z too.
they're learning

But she looks so delicious, who's idea was it to make a cute anime gril telling me not to eat tide pods? Now I want to eat tide pods even more.

Says the retard who use the L-word on Sup Forums

When our Americans would get into the trash sometimes they'd eat a bunch of old string or some bottle tops or some other random shit, can't hold it against them though, they don't really know what they're doing, it's just instinctive behaviour, Canadians wouldn't be so dumb, that's why we only have Canadians as pets these days, Americans are just too much work, sure they wag their tails and let their tongues hang out & it's cute enough but cleaning up the sharts & drool is just too much effort, Canadians are much less needy, cleaner too, they don't roll around on roadkill & always bury their mess.

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

natural selection

>literal kys challenge being memed
>fake youtubers making soyboy faces shilling 80 dollar cardboard for video views gibs from google

The madness never ends

>Recruiting a guy who's taken so many hits to the head he's a legitimate retard
>For a public safety video

Is this video meant for people who've already consumed tide pods?

I just finished a bag, might go get another.

Hehehe holy shit this country is fucked.

How else do I clean my colon?

Who started this meme?

9/10, would eat.

Fuck we are no better than aboriginals

Eating laundry detergent is beneath even our aboriginals

But not sniffing petrol or sleeping in the road.
And I guess we still haven’t suffered the embarrassment of being conquered by birds.

Not niggers though: usslave.blogspot.com/2012/01/pica-argo-laundry-starch-cravings.html

I think the terms of the peace treaty were more than fair given the circumstances.

>peace treaty
I believe you mean ceasefire

N-NO WE ARE PERFECTLY PEACEFUL AND HAPPY WITH ONE ANOTHER AND HAVE PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES

wil eat

I want them to double down, but I think that would be pushing it.
The more retard deaths the better.

>a bunch of niggers and their cohorts dare each other to eat laundry detergent and end up winning their very own darwin awards
>country gradually becomes more white without having to do any real work ourselves

>niggers
sorry friend, whitey memeing themselves to death on this one.
If you can show me some negros ingesting some, that would be great, but for the most part its white teens/young adults being a fucking retard.

Had it been in Britain they would have to get a licence to use their dishwasher

If they didn't make the video some Jew lawyer would eventually sue. The legal system in this country encourages retardation.

knowing Britain, it's propably already in effect

They might as well be niggers if they're honestly stupid enough to be daring each other to eat laundry soap. These people are clearly unfit for living on this planet, let nature take its course.

You pick up your Somalian cum receptacle license yet?

Why would you need a license for something that's government issued?

Underrated