>Soy turns men into puss-

Hmm, explain how they were able to win against the most powerful country at the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

iranobserver.org/iranian-commander-in-syria-u-s-troops-are-pants-pissing-wimps/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=O27n5_UqzLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same reason they're running rampant now, da joos.

Seriously, the KD was ridiculously one sided, but our jewish media men only talked about how evil our soldiers were killing these innocent brown folks and how awful our government was for forcing able bodied men to go over there.

They didn't win, look at the casualty rates. Also, don't underestimate the willpower of men who are defending their country. We weren't well-versed in jungle warfare and were using sub-par equipment.

Asian trans dimensional portals was there racial perk.

Art of War
A man who can't run will fight and will fight 20x harder than a man who has no reason to fight or is poorly led.

Not only did the US conscript for Vietnam, the troops had poor discipline, equipment, and leadership. They were also not allowed to take spoils or loot the land. So they were advancing for no reason with no gain against an enemy fighting with more fury and passion than almost any enemy they've ever encountered.

>They didn't win
thats the american spirit, never admit defeat

modern US army is a joke compared to the men in 60's and before, they try to replace the need for good soldiers with tech, but I've seen live docs on actual warfare army engages in and Jesus are they terrible failures

>couldn't preventing the whole of vietnam turning communist, which was the objective, and led to several neighboring countries like Cambodia to turn
communist due to the domino effect
>but it's ok, we won because we killed more of them

Bomb the north for all of a week before they sign the Paris peace accords.

Pull out.

2 years later The south gets invaded, dont send men back in, the south loses.

Can you lose a war two years after you stopped fighting?

Why “stop fighting” if you were winning

Cause the American "military" is overrated.

They just wanted it more I guess. My countries been in decline since the 70s though hell we didnt even win the war on terror clearly if anything they've somehow gotten stronger over time and will probably conqueror Europe by the 22nd century although when they do conquer they'll most likely destroy the jews so thats a plus.

Qassem tells you
iranobserver.org/iranian-commander-in-syria-u-s-troops-are-pants-pissing-wimps/

Lol, 40+ years later and the Amerimutts still think the K/D-ratio matters.

How hard do you have to lose to be butthurt for 40+ years?

We decided not to use nukes.

The zips spent the entire war hiding in caves.

So Nazi Germany won against Russia?

>We weren't well-versed in jungle warfare
>what was the pacific war

>proof that weak citizenry with outdated guns can't beat out a foreign technologically superior government
>hurr durr just give up your guns

Pretty much this. The traitorous pro-commie anti-Nixon MSM decided to shill for the Viet Cong and against our boys. Feminists also played a big role in the whole thing, although that probably has more to do with the fact that women are more easily persuaded by this type of shit.

Their cuisine is a mix of French and Chinese thanks to colonialism.

so vietcong took Washington DC

>Fuck up this much
>Still end up as the sole superpower
How can other nations even compete?

Of course, Germany also won WW1, that's commonly taught in American schools.

The only victory condition in any war is to take the enemy capital. This is you.

>The Americans where not war fighting.
>Vietnam
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
None of these are wars in the traditional sense. You cant beat an insurgency if you are not willing to kill them all.

Fermented vs processed soy. Big difference, Nigel.

You literal nigger, read a book. Nixon bombed the North to hell and was on the road to creating a North and South Vietnam like Korea. After he was impeached, Democrats revoked his deal in protecting the South and cut all funding to them. It's pretty fucking hard to kill an enemy when you are only given 80 bullets a month

Soy is a meme. I don't doubt that you can process soy into something damaging but it's not bad per se and also it's not the only thing that's bad for you. Look at Chinese women in China, they're all flat. Now look at the genetically identical Chinese women in the US, they all have tits. Not massive tits, but certainly bigger than the boy chests they have in China.

Whatever it is, it's in western food.

>The only victory condition in any war is to take the enemy capital.

implying his wasn't the victory condition of WW2

>the vietnamese only use soy sauce, not other soy products such as tofu

They didnt attack the US, you fuckers attacked them and failed in your mission to stop the spread of communism?

>they didn't win

Uhhhhhhhh, okay, can you please edit pic related? Why are you guys such sore losers?

because rats eat their own children
gnaw off their own libs to escape
and there was no win condition
it was a fake war
fake war
joo war

the victory condition of vietnam was ideological not strategic, it was an industrilists war same as "waron Terror" these wars are unwinnable by design they only create military industrial market demands and allow suppression of domestic freedoms which was achieved

how do you win a win if you are actually funding boths sides with the jews in charge of the capitalists and communists

>your mission to stop the spread of communism

implying this was the real mission.

If this was the mission we would have let patton recruit german troops and take Russia

>The U.S. government viewed its involvement in the war as a way to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam. This was part of the domino theory of a wider containment policy, with the stated aim of stopping the spread of communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
Yank educashun

>You cant beat an insurgency

Yet Putin beat the Chechens and is winning the Syrian war. Meanwhile the US had to negotiate with ISIS to get them out of Raqqa and is too scared of fully dedicating to help the Kurds in order to not anger the Turks. I mean just look at pic related, the US military is a fucking joke when it's leading a fight.

yea and the war on terror was meant to stop terrorists

this kills the american

and french and japs

implyin the US (((internationalists))) isn't supplying the rebels

>Yet Putin beat the Chechens and is winning the Syrian war.

Putin had a clear plan with government targets

us negotiates with ISIS because they belong o us, the US hasn't been led by Americans for some time. Neither has England, the western powers are all controlled by kikes who use these nations and their media to make dosh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)
And the Mongols

asians create testosterone with photosynthesis so they dont need to worry about diet as much

Look at kill to death ratio, Americans won many times over. As far as a "goal", what was it for Americans? How do you win a war without true purpose outside of muh ideological struggle?
Also, US had desegragated, conscripted units that had no interest in their supposed purpose. This thing was a shitshow from the start,

If the other side doesn't care about dying as much as you do you lose.

He realized at the end what a great mistake they had made destroying a people that only wanted to fight off communism, and bring back some land that originally belonged to germany.

Americans won that war, hiding in underground tunnels while technically still being "alive" does not count as a victory. Plus the burger's kike media constantly shilled against their own nation's soldiers and demoralized them and stuff like that. Rip JFK

What was lost? Half of Vietnam that didn't want Americans there either? Did Russia eventually overtake the US in the Cold War? Did China dominate America in that period?

The Jews come to dominate the US during that period, unironically. What's so hard to understand? You can't even yell fuck the jews out the window without getting into trouble now

The only thing lost here are my fucking neurons, reading this bullshit that you fuckers are writing down... Im off to escape from tarkov

>Look at kill to death ratio

Good thing that a K/D ratio is what wins war eh? Those Call of Duty games really taught you a great deal about war huh....

>As far as a "goal", what was it for Americans?

To contain communism in the region and to stop it from spreading from North Vietnam to the rest of Indochina. Too bad the US failed catastrophically and communism took over Indochina, now today can you still claim you went in with no goal?

You got me there bro.

Islands are a bit different than continental war

they lost 1.1 Million Soldiers
the americans lost interest

Would you want to compete against your retarded brother if he punted your dog every time you beat him in a game?

Not to mention they killed 6 civilans for every charlie

Losing a war with a favorable KD ratio just means you have no balls whatsoever. The Amerimutt goal was to do what the Jews told them to do, and the Jews told them to send their children to die on the other side of the world for no good reason and incinerate massive amounts of money in the process, so that (((they))) could permanently nuke the gold standard and completely take over america in the process.

>Nazi Germany had a higher K/D than the Allies.
>Therefore Nazi Germany btfo USA.

Lol. Amerimutts. Your pride will be your downfall.

>casualties are not correlated to outcome of wars in general
>contain communism
Fucking casual. Asians have never known communism, just dictatorship, which I give zero shits about. Chinks only respond to power.

and the us soldiers were all stoned and brainwashed by jefferson airplane and the doors etc. That being said, Vietnam is a most fascinating conflict. Atleast to me. I wouldnt want to go fight in those jungles. jesusitwas such a hellhole. I do feel bad for the men and kids who got mowed down over there. Imagine being a tunnel rat in vietnam.

the real only reason why america is the sole superpower is beacuse the jews prop you up. someone has to be their golem, right goy?
I bet you are also circumsized, like a second-class jews.

>Asians have never known communism, just dictatorship
>it wasn't real communism guise XDDD

Main reasons why they are a superpower is lack of competitors due to various historic events, their geographic position, and by extension will of their "subjects" to accept them.
However as they descend into schizophrenia and retardation they are losing that position. American power is far softer than they think.
Perhaps they will recover in a generation or two.

>Putin beat the Chechens
By bribing them with tax payers' money. Grozny used to be in ruins and now it's one of the most beautiful cities in Russia.

Also don't be delusional about Raqqa, ISIS knew very well they will only die if they don't make a deal with USA. And USA doesen't care at all if it can release few hundred ISIS soldiers to fight against Syria later. Right now Kurds have achieved all they can against ISIS, the little pockets are practically theirs in a matter of time, to expand more would mean a direct attack against areas that are guarded by Turkish or Syrian soldiers.

I'd say geographic position. Bismark said it best, the US is surrounded by two oceans, and two weak neighbors. Yes, I know I'm calling my country weak, but it's the truth. Would the US be a superpower today if Canada was as strong as Germany during WW2 and invaded it? Fuck no. During the Revolutionary War the British left the US alone not because of catastrophic defeats but because of more important wars elsewhere in Europe.

Same happened in 1812, we Canadians and Brits fucking spanked the Americans but the Brits had to leave because Napoleon was a much bigger threat to the UK than the US was at the time. The strategic geographic location of the US is too great, but as time advances, and technologies become greater, soon it will mean little.

"Bribes" and federal aid is not the same. Chechnya isn't the only region that gets it.
I mean sure a lot of it is pocketed by Kadyrov and his goons, but saying he bribed them is exaggeration. They won militarily. Giving them some dosh is cheaper in every sense than exterminating them.

They didn't. We curbstomped their ass and left about 3 million of them dead and their country fucked.
We got bored of killing their soy boy asses and left, oh, and the wimp faggots here were pitching a bitch fit about it, and some people think that's why we left too. Whatever.

If I beat you into a coma and leave you lying bleeding out on the ground, you don't get to get up after I leave and say," I totally kicked that dudes ass because I'm still here and he's gone."

Doesn't work that way slick.

You gooks got stomped, just be glad we let you continue to exist.

But still having to keep their infrastructure top notch is pretty humiliating way to keep them integral part of Russia. If there was no money and Russia was weak they'd probably start chimping out again, same kind of problems wouldn't happen with other Russian regions because they're loyal to the country and nation instead of gibs.

Canada isn't as strong because most of Canada is barely inhabitable and you have far lower population.
Also, you don't have the American drive, at least the one they had. America evolved from being a colony far earlier.
In any case, many Americans don't understand where American power lies. American power lies in the economy and culture, and only way for America to retain it's position is by being ''soft''. For simple reason that countries across the globe will rather accept a distant hegemon, than a hegemon near them.
However, as I said, they don't really get it, and American empire isn't as profitable for it's citizens as it used to be for many reasons, hence they elected a retard like Trump who will destroy their superpower status.

Another low iq American retard who gets his "history" from foreign idiots on Sup Forums.
US beat the snot out of those gooks. Learn some history faggot.

>soy
>Vietnam
u w0t m8?

Who's butthurt Muhammad? Maybe the cuck Swede who keeps talking about it?
If I beat your cuck swede ass, like your wifes boyfriend muhammad only worse, you don't get to stumble to your feed after I graciously let you live and say, "Hey, I won, that based American man left!"

better knowledge of terrain, better use of terrain, better group tactics, more support, guerilla warfare, fighting to defend instead of fighting to conquer brings out more inner strength, naturally;

They also ate each other's semen at Củ Chi to keep the testosterone level high.

Didn't need nukes low iq American faggot. Learn history, not bullshit on Sup Forums.
After the Tet Offensive, the viet cong were wiped out. Learn some history faggot.

The fuck. But that doesn't make sense because of how males process semen when ingested. Source?

Really? Tell that to the Germans, Swede Cuck. Not a single battle in WWI was fought on German soil, but they lost. (lol, swede cuck "education")

>Tofu (đậu phụ) is widely used in Vietnamese cuisine. It is boiled, fried (sprinkled with ground shrimp or oil-dipped minced spring onion) or used as ingredient in a variety of dishes.

Almost none of those are true. They died in droves against American GIs.

>Semen (tinh dịch) is widely used in Vietnamese cuisine. It is boiled, fried (sprinkled with ground shrimp or oil-dipped minced spring onion) or used as ingredient in a variety of dishes. The popular term cumswapping comes from the Củ Chi tunnels tradition of eating each other's raw (unfried) semen to keep testosterone levels high while couching underground for several years.

Wrong. In all three of those examples, we beat the ever loving shit out of the insurgency.
When we get tired of killing hadjis in Afghanistan, the survivors will no doubt crawl out of the wreckage and beat their chests and say, "durka durka muhamad jihad! We beat the Americans!"
And stupid Swede Cucks like you will look up from muhammad cornholing their wife and say, "Yeah! America got BTFO again!"
But you know, in your heart swede cuck, that you are just compensating for your shittyness as a human being by trying to pull down everyone else with you.

Oh yea, tofu. Slipped my mind, bong. Thanks for the correction. I was thinking that I don't recall them using soy sauce, but then again my interactions with Viets have been really limited since high school ended years ago, so I could be wrong on that too. Cheers.

>too dumb to recognize polish bantz
fuck this shithole country
just nuke us mutts already

>
>They didnt attack the US, you fuckers attacked them and failed in your mission to stop the spread of communism?

And the world is worse off for it. Everyone would be better off if they hadn't made us tired of killing them.
Even they recognize it now, which is why they are sheepishly all becoming undercover capitalists.

Two words, dad. "Sustainable Conflict".

>WE ARE BEST BECAUSE WE ARE BEST
Right, every conflict in wars were always just one sided in advantage and totally not varied in balance of skill. Ffs faggot, adults are talking. If you can't get past the war propaganda yet you need to just stop posting and gb2 lurking again.

>recognizing tone in text without knowing the person personally
>assuming your perspective reflects the other anons
>ascribing this to a lack of intelligence
Eat a dick normienigger.

>Uhhhhhhhh, okay, can you please edit pic related? Why are you guys such sore losers?

Name a battle they won shit for brains candacuck? Pro tip: You can't because they didn't.

If I beat your sorry ass into a coma, then take your girl back to my place and fuck her like she's never been fucked before, YOU don't get to stagger to your feet and go, "Hurrah, I won! That bad ass Ameican dude who kicked my ass and took my chick is no longer here! That means I won!"

That's essentially what happened with vietnam. History, get some faggot.

Well, that's just..unpleasant, but informative. Cheers.

>Native Americans Were Largely Defenseless
Wow, so defenseless infact, the US named all their vehicles and weapon systems after Native American tribes.

They where losing. Burgers just left without defeating them. All they got was some kills against the earlier rural nigger squads.

Now go back to /reddit faggot

>To contain communism in the region and to stop it from spreading from North Vietnam to the rest of Indochina. Too bad the US failed catastrophically and communism took over Indochina, now today can you still claim you went in with no goal?

And as long as we were there, that's exactly what we did Canadacuck. When our Army left, the shit for brains gooks rolled in and declared victory, and 40 years after the fact, idiot children like you, with no history say stupid shit like "gooks won, hurr hurr.."

tunnels and stuff

>
>Not to mention they killed 6 civilans for every charlie

So? This is what you wanted isn't it SwedeCuck?

You wanna fuck with these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=O27n5_UqzLc

>which was the objective
no you braindead marxist retarded
no matter how many times you repeat it and keep reposting this thread that the wasnt the objective.

Look where they all are now. Irrelevant poorfags somewhere in the jungle making shoes for absolutely unchallenged Americans.

That was the objective.

>>Nazi Germany had a higher K/D than the Allies.
>>Therefore Nazi Germany btfo USA.
>Lol. Amerimutts. Your pride will be your downfall.

Follow the bouncing ball britfag: You have to look at what actually happened. YES if the Allies hadn't taken Berlin and forced Germany to surrender, they might have been able to say they "won."
Learn some History. No wonder you fags are letting the pig fuckers invade your country and fuck your little girls. You don't even know what it means to get your teeth kicked in. You probably think that because you still live in the UK, that it's still your country. LOL.

read
stay mad

>
>the real only reason why america is the sole superpower is beacuse the jews prop you up. someone has to be their golem, right goy?
>I bet you are also circumsized, like a second-class jews.

Prop us up? You mean drag us down. They are the reason we gave up and left after we curbstomped the gooks so hard. Jews on on the telly whining all the time.