Waco

With the new miniseries coming I would like for you guys to tell me what really happened, I’m having trouble finding the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. In the meantime. take a wild guess..

It was the government seeing what they could get away with.
It worked

>Religious and anti-government extremists lock themselves in a make-shift fort in Waco, Texas
>Armed to the teeth with enough ammo to satisfy a small army
>ATF gets whiff they are illegally modifying their weapons
>ATF goes to the compound with intentions of doing their job
>Waco niggers ree
>One or two ATF agents get shot
>ATF freaks out and pulls a big bad wolf
>Ayy lmao everything's on fucking fire and exploding
>Waco niggers just chill in the house as it burns rather than surrendering to the ATF agents
>Turns out there was an insane number of innocent children who were locked in the basement or some shit that died in this massive fire too
>ATF covers up the fact they went a bit overboard and calls it a day

There you go. An accurate summary.

Basically, the Branched Davidians went 1776 on the ATF's ass.

Missed some important details my man.
>The fire was started by Davidians and it suffocated most of them.
>Koresh and the others had already recieved word of the initial ATF raid because of a magnificent coincidence.
>The Waco debacle was one of the reasons for the Oklahoma bombings.

I'd like to clarify one thing. The ATF was closing roads and sending helicopters hours before the raid. Anyone with half a brain could see that something was about to go down. However they blamed it on a reporter who asked for directions from somebody who turned out to be a cult member.

This and only this. Burning children and women alive while little of a fuck given by the populace? US govt suddenly feels optimistic about a possibly troubling future.

didnt the leader fug some lolis too

fbi saved the day

evil racist white christian male abducts children, tortures and kills them and sets them on fire, proto alt-right figure, very very alt-right guys

>>The fire was started by Davidians and it suffocated most of them.

first off, poo in the loo, pajeet. second, fuck off shariablue, you fucking pinko cunt.

jews killed jesus
again

dood wat

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

Gov was losing money and political capital so they decided to just kill everyone instead of packing up and going home.

I heard that the women took a bunch of the kids to a grain silo to hide them away from the conflict, per the order of Koresh.

This silo was to the rear and left of the main entrance, and was a good place to hide from the errant bullets and the gas they were using to flush the davidians out.

They had the brains to keep the kids safe, but the FBI specifically went to parts of the building AND the Silo, to SET OFF EXPLOSIVES and incendiary satchel charges

The kids and the women were all found in a mass charred grave in the silo.....as the men were holding out the door and the upper roofs for invaders.

They knew they would be shot if they invaded so the Feds and Police tried numerous tactics....

Until they finally tried to burn them down completely with incendiary flamethrowers....

They later tried to call Koresh a Pedo......but nothing of that nature was ever reported....

It was the fact that they were pushing the narrative from a Biblical defense and the govt knew that he was not playing games....

They wanted to indoctrinate him as an "evangelical" christian but he was not some preacher on TV.......

They tried almost every approach to covering the mass graves they dug for the kids and women that helped them to a safe place.....but it leaked

Reno still shakes to this day about the incident as she was so shaken from the sight of the mass grave she authorized, and at the same time felt scared and threatened by their own organizations.

>Former cult member under direction of Anti Defamation League makes spurious claims of child sexual abuse against David Koresh
>Arrest warrant for Koresh issued despite no evidence of such abuse being presented
>LEOs have many opportunities to arrest Koresh when he is out of compound, in Waco, alone and unarmed, but refuse to do so
>Wait till he is in fortified compound surrounded by children then stage military-style assault
>Feds fuck up assault so bad they start getting BTFO by a few poorly-armed church goers
>Feds bring in tanks and compound starts on fire during fighting
>Children had been hidden in secure underground bunker, away from fighting but were either suffocated from fire or crushed when tanks rolled over bunker causing it to collapse

More accurate summary

Waco: A New Revelation is the definitive investigation documentary. This new shit you mention will be just more saturation effort.

>tell me what really happened
-no-life rapist finally gets his rape house up and running
-guberment didn't like the idea

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF) doesn't deal with rape or child abuse, faggot. No evidence of such crimes was ever presented. The siege was over supposed firearms violations which the feds invented to justify arresting Koresh despite the lack of evidence for the original sexual abuse lie.

Clinton's DoJ and Janet Reno went raped ape and murdered a bunch of white people for trying to create some space between themselves and Jewtopia. Tim McVey bombed a fed building in response and nothing like it has happened since.

i heard it was some kind of underground railroad saving kids in care from pedos or something like that?

user I...