Why does Sup Forums hate libertarians

Why does Sup Forums hate libertarians

Because some Libertarians are open borders cucks and a lot of others just want muh vidya, weed & cummies and couldn't give less of a shit about their country as long as they have their vice.

They keep telling me to be quiet when I sieg heil while reading mein kampf

A lot of Sup Forums is libertarian.

Spbp

Because freedom is a cancerous utopian idea from the enlightenment - the event that brought the end of European tradition and solidarity.

liberty is too complex of a concept for some people

Most of this board is or has been at some point libertarian. Unfortunately it's an unrealistic worldview currently. The truth is liberals and shitskins are voting to turn all of our countries into authoritarian, open borders cultural marxist shitholes. Ground must be retaken, and the existence of our people must be secured before we can be trusted with these rights (and responsibilities)

Because "libertarian" no longer means the intent of the founders and the presentation of Milton Friedman

>liberals
>creating Marxist shitholes
The problem with A lot of Sup Forums is they can’t tell the deference between liberalism and neo-democratic Marxism. As long as you have your buzzwords you don’t need to understand anything

I don't hate them really. They are a part of Sup Forums culture despite what the stormniggers say. My only issue with libertarianism is that it's under the assumptions that the business will do the right thing for the people because muh invisible hand. But then you get shit like this.

A problem with Sup Forums*

I hate normie libertarians because they are open borders cucks that deny the importance of demograhpics. Sup Forums ones are good

If more lolbertarians were polbertarians I'd be more inclined to support them.

Spreading ideas of liberty fucks up (((the plan))) so (((someone))) sent in the stormfags to spam threads and recruit the impressionable kiddoes here. Yes - stormfags are (((their))) allies since they create a continual sympathy and need for reaction and protection for jews from - guess who - the government. Stormfags are statist shills and the state is jew run

yea. I am in fact a former libertarian, but outside of Sup Forums my views make me more nazi than Hitler himself

>The government is actively fucking up society
>Ergo we should remove what few limitations the government has left
Genius. No way this could backfire.

Generally pushovers that support degrees of freedom at speeds that Americans could never handle. They do not understand the sheer degeneracy that would result.
Some on here are ok in small doses. Classical liberalism is a little different brand than letting people pour into the country and endorsing unlimited drug abuse, marketing drug abuse, sexual deviancy, etc. A nation-state won't thrive with that bullshit.

I used to be a libertarian but I can't get behind a lack of respect for tradition and the open borders shit. I guess I'd be considered more of a paleoconservative now.

We don't hate them it's just that they don't follow their ideas to the logical conclusion that what they plan to implement will lead to a bunch of ethnostates anyway.

Sadly the majority of Sup Forums consists of basement dwelling shut-ins who rarely interact with anyone outside of their mother when they ask for tendies

So of course they will have disdain for an ideology like libertarians, who actually get along with other people.

>Why does Sup Forums hate libertarians
Because you are a faggot who can't appreciate the freedom of speech by me shitting on you for your political beliefs. Fuck you faggot.

>European solidarity.

Who sell you this lies, didn't you had a hundred years war with the euros next to you?

Didn't you burned a little girl because she was french?

Ancap here. Yes I do.

Now that I think about it libertarianism will probably be the only way to obtain an ethnostate.

Google is a corporation which regularly colludes with the state. Our corporatist structures are not the product of a free market.

This, AND when I call my local government to tell them about an ugly pothole in the roads in my area...it is almost always fixed within a week of my call.

Some regulations and government ARE necessary.

t. Conservative Trump Supporting Republican in Indiana

Open boarder libertarians are just new to libertarianism generally.

Easy argument to make to these people
1) you want our system of laws to reflect libertarian, live and let live, values of freedom and liberty
2) you recognize that America has one of the strongest libertarian cultural values of all the world's countries
3) allowing people to move in from other countries who have anti-libertarian values to come in and out-vote you is self-defeating, you hold a position that WILL lead to the degrading freedom of the American people
4) does that sound libertarian to you?

Supplementary argument is to draw the parallel between them and liberals. Liberals want gay marriage and abortions but are trying to flood the country with Latin Catholics and middle Eastern Muslims, soon their party platform will have to change to support their new constituents. Already some Hispanics have been elected as Democrats that oppose those things

Libertarians still abide by the SOCIAL rules and VALUES the left dictates. Therefore the arguments they present are trumped by leftists appealing to the emotional values they instilled into the libertarian.
They are therefore ineffective

ancap is the ultimate eugenic programs. the nigger race would disapear in a century if it was implemented

Certainly if you wanted to attempt something like an ethically homogenous area (town, community) right now in the world in a peaceful way, would you do it in a place with strong libertarian values and respect for property rights? Or interventionists controlling government cock sucking areas?

You'd probably pick very libertarian places. Like WY, ID, MT or even parts of TX. CO would work if there weren't so many liberals in Denver and Boulder who would fight to shut you down. Similar with WA and the Seattle liberals.

I think at some point though people would try to false flag you and say you are seeking out ethnic enclaves violating the NAP. Then the jews would bankroll some huge private army and fuck everyone over back to this same situation we are in now. So maybe we should just lay the ethno groundwork clearly.

anyways, you can let them come and when nothing is given to them, they will leave
or, if they start stealing and killing, the state simply kills them as it should

I don't understand what you're saying. What private army can operate in the USA? I'm talking about today. Right now. Making an ethically homogenous area in the USA. You're going to have to go somewhere that has strong cultural values of private property.

You will be false flagged, but you might survive somewhere like ID or WY. Hold on long enough to show people the truth and dispel the bullshit. But in Cali or Mass you'll get crushed.

My whole original point was that whites will probably never be allowed an ethnostate in america. The only way to go around it would be libertarianism and just happening to have an all white enclave. But they would probably false flag that enclave as aggressively attacking ethnic enclaves and use that as justification to move in on them.

I agree there's a need for minimal government, but don't you think you might just as easily collect money from the community of people to get the pothole fixed in a society where you keep most of your paycheck and on the whole considerably cheaper?