RED-PILL THREAD

No red-pill thread for newfags? They need to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/the-presidents-vital-signs-1516135799-003bc77a-cca9-454c-955f-6e8357628a02.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shareblue is worse than you thought.

Here's a red pill.

L E A V E T H I S P L A C E

B E F O R E I T S T O O L A T E

I should have listened

1/2

2/2

Very important for today.

For advocates of muh stronk wimin.

>always thought this was a meme

been here since '06 now... it's not a meme

The White House briefing began with a readout of President Trump's vitals from Dr. Ronny Jackson, who conducted the routine physical examination. "The president's overall health is excellent," Jackson said.
axios.com/the-presidents-vital-signs-1516135799-003bc77a-cca9-454c-955f-6e8357628a02.html
archive was giving network errors
>The bottom line: After the examination, Trump's doctor is confident that the president will complete his term in the Oval Office "with no serious medical issues." How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? "He has incredibly good genes. It's just the way God made him."
>Trump requested a cognitive exam during the session. Trump scored 30/30 on a test of his cognitive ability — "The Montreal Cognitive Assessment" which screened for Alzheimer's and dementia, among other illnesses. "I have no concerns about his cognitive ability," Jackson said.
>Trump is 6'3" and weighs 239 pounds. Jackson added that he discussed a diet plan with the president that would include a smaller amount of carbohydrates and fats. A reasonable goal is for Trump to lose 10–15 pounds in the next year, he said. "The president has acknowledged that he'd be healthier if he lost a few pounds."
>The president's blood pressure is 122/74, a normal level, and he has a resting heart rate of 68 beats per minute.
>Trump's medications: Crestor, Aspirin, Propecia — to prevent male pattern hair loss — and a multivitamin.
> "His cardiac health is excellent … That's not me speaking. That's objective data."
>Trump's physical exam lasted over 4 hours and involved 12 medical consultants.
>The president told Press Secretary Sarah Sanders to let Jackson answer all questions about Trump's health and not to usher him off the stage.
>The First Lady will work with Trump's doctor to develop an aerobic exercise routine for the president. ""Being on the golf course, there is a certain amount of exercise involved in that," Jackson added.

kek
old fag

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

Too late for regrets now user. Once you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Time line:

Prior to March, 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC lawfirm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December, 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October, 2016: NSA conducting review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October, 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October, 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.
1/2

>observe
The problem with your theory is that red pills are created from observation.

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November, 2016, post election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May, 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.
2/2

I don't know why people say that. If this place didn't have constant shilling it would be a really nice place honestly. The shilling gets so fucking annoying and tiresome, but I still put up with it to see some good posts. This place lightens me up to be honest, doesn't bring me down ( except for the annoyance of shills)

I just wish there was a place where all of us could migrate to without shills, and be able to actually have legitimate dialogue and discuss differences in ideas. My best memories on here are usually from staying in a thread and having a long civil discussion with someone on a differing viewpoint or strategy. You never get that in life, so it's nice to get it here.

haven't seen that in a while... saved. thnx faggot

The biggest one that JIDF tries to cover up here.

What's happening today?

No problem you fucking bitch :')

>memeflagging
>pretending to not be a JIDF shill
>implying Trump won't throw Kushner into the oven once SHTF

Fresh Pasta: Racist is NOT a mere word. Racist is the equivalent of Heretic during the Spanish Inquisition. The penalty for being a racist can be anything from public shaming to loss of job to jail, torture and death. The entire might of the Jewish Masters and their control over Money Creation, Education, News and Entertainment, Cops and National Guard, Military, etc. will be used to crush anyone charged with the dreaded title of Racist. Hundreds of Trillions of dollars in the Derivatives Market are dependent on Globalism, Mass Immigration and Forced Integration. Therefore, a Racist is the worst possible thing that a member of the Goyim can be. Teach them all to see the deception and the Central Bank Scheme if you want to crack their armor. Whoever controls the creation of money, controls all who use the money.

One of the hardest and most disgusting pills to be sure.

> If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available?

Thats exactly what a redpill is, something that is easily available and objective but still everyone chooses to ignore it. Its not some sort of esoteric thing, its observable truths that most choose to stay oblivious in order to justify their ideologies or to get social validation and protect their ego.

kek'd.

I don't think you understand that "faggot" is not viewed here as an insult unless there is reason to believe that you are legitimately a faggot and/or being a faggot. If you can't understand this then you need to lurk more newfag.

>A-any moment now Trump is gonna stick it to them Jews!
Pathetic.

Does anyone have that meme of two articles side by side, one talks about increased deportations under Trump, and the other talks about Mexicos homicide rate sky-rocketing during 2017?

Here the 'Russia Lie' being created

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
>Hillary And The Democrats Setting Up The Russia Bullshit 2 Months Before The Leak Even Dropped.

Was just being silly bro lol it's all good my man.