Is every American this rude...

Is every American this rude? I was watching this video and all the Americans were rude as fuck and they got angry for nothing at all. On the other hand, the only Europeans in the video were very friendly and easy going. Why is there such major difference between Americans and Europeans? From what I have seen in general, I believe that we Europeans are way more friendly than the Americans.

video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=w11PLxb5iVE

Europeans are at 3:32

Because euros are natural cucks.

>Not saging
Fucking fag

>being friendly to others means that you are a cuck
is that what they teach you in school?

Way to go sven, if some dude comes up and disrespects your eomen like that you should beat their ass.

>disrespects your women like that
ever heard of a joke? do you go around beating everyone up?

I don't sage high quality threads.
>he really is Swedish

Americans are famously cuckolds They feel threatened. Europeans are the people of the radiant heart, who truly love each-other, and don't fear other men. They know their girls wouldn't cheat.

"No, you can eat my asshole instead, faggot" is the only appropriate response.

Yes

perfect post. the European race is truly superior in every way

>goes around harrasing people just having a good time
>lmao its just a prank

I know you are a larpin american, meme flags were the worst decision ever fucking made.

Remember everyone, never respond to meme flag posters. Sage

>Defending your women in public
>makes you a cuckold

Just because you don't consider it cuckolding when Muhammad rapes your girlfriend doesn't mean it isn't.

>I know you are a larpin american

its because there is too much diversity.
with no racial homogeny Americans never
know the true intentions of their foul scented neighbor. They share no culture, no no common God.
An immigrant is always stealing his job, eating his wife's ass is very plausible.

You Euros deserve the genocide you're getting. The burger is right.

mr tough guy here. are you gonna decapitate someone just for saying something to your girlfriend?

>meme flag
>insults Americans
Like clockwork

>European race
Shut the fuck up, faggot

>euros are cuckolds and shouldnt be taken seriously

I’ve been through international airports five times so far, in my life. European travelers are the worst. Always trying to cut in line. When you’re asking them to respect the idea of a line all they can say is.
>sprekense doitch?
>no habla
I speak decent Spanish. I explain to them 50 people were in front of them, all of a sudden they couldn’t remember Spanish.
Great straw man, though, meme flag.

literally never happened

Yes. Acres of farmland help with body disposal.

Holy shit you're an actual cuckold.

i would have shot that nigger with my .45

Such a boring video

What an obnoxious faggot.

Also sage.

Yes.

There it is...