Playing videogames after 18 years old

>playing videogames after 18 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNRCZHwyswY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck , i thought this was the webm of some soiboi and his cat on christmas

It's so embarrassing. This is precisely why you guys don't get laid. Video games and anything that has to do with Japanese culture should be reserved for children.

>Enjoying anything
Cucks, real men are mad and bitter 24/7

As if doing what you want, after becoming a self sufficient adult, is wrong. Play some vidya, watch waifu anime, but only if you arent a fucking loser living with your parents.

Just wait til the cardboard crap comes out, it's gonna be hilarious

cute

>being on Sup Forums ever
>with an EU flag

kek

Soyboy's trademark: Beard, faggy attitude in front of the camera, childish enjoyment of videogames.

never knew chickens ate mice. changes my whole outlook on eating chicken

Its a shame as he looks like a legit decent guy in the younger picture. You can see him adopt cuck-like properties in the pic where he is older though

>As if doing what you want, after becoming a self sufficient adult, is wrong
Wrong is irrelevant. Is a population of males stuck in perpetual adolescence going to stand up to tyranny? Are they going to be watchers on the wall and protect the tribe? No, they are not. They are going to go along to get along. They are going to be easily manipulated. They are going to allow the US to be over run by the 3rd world filth of the world.

>le 56% soy

Im 27, i work my ass off, study when im at home, snowboard daily, and backpack in the summer. Im productive enough.
So can i play videogames before i go to bed, or do you think i should be watching the news or some shit?

Fuck you if you say i cant

thats what I mean by self sufficient. Once they are mature men, who gives a shit if they want to play mario.

At least he can keep his mouth shut.

Yeah I noticed on the first picture that there is a bit of shame and awareness of his then situation. The second one reeks of cuck shamelessness. Enabling parents are a hell of a drug.

Going to be in Bogota in March user. Staying at CityFlats in Zona T. I'm hoping to fuck a lot of those beautiful brown girls.

Do you live on your own?

Alot of these fags are onto it.

PC gaming is patrician

I buy my own games and only play Sup Forums approved city building, strategy and anime games.

>Be burger
>Think your hot shit dontcha
>Decide to date qt10/10 girls that seem interested on you
>Buy them drinks and then go to the bathroom, leaving your drinks unnatended
>Wake up with cum in your ass and all your money gone

I wish you enjoy your visit, but pay attention to security advice and don't be a god damn retard here. stay safe.

Varg is right, cats are fucking useless.

i dont want to play them anymore

>he doesn't supply his brain with a steady supply of dopamine rewards that the brain perceives as having set and achieved goals every day to reinforce the alpha mindset already present with chemical supplement well into the evening without actually having to do work

>using Sup Forums

chad cock vs. virgin pussy lol

How else am I supposed to escape this reality

It's completely fine in moderation. The problem is that our current population is so
spiritually and mentally ruined that we have no problem at all submitting to addictive behaviour.

Media is the new ritual, and it's not a good ritual.

My parents haven't bought me videos games since I was 16. It didn't feel right to ask for toys after that age.
Nice.

astral projection

That doesn't compete with the achievement unlocked sound

Is great, so go fuck yourself and let people do what they want, stupid bugman.

That's not real, and you're risking demonic possession whenever you try to do that.

it's what your forefathers did

>be bugman
>call others bugman
hmm

>video games
>women
Hard choice.

There's no problem playing videogames after 18, but taking you pictures as that, BETA master

Whoa wait, you can escape reality, AND BE A FUCKING DEMON? Sign me up

Which forefathers did that?

I dont live with my parents

I do have a roommate though.

I'll play vidya until I die, maybe even after that, fuck you very much.

>flaggot
>an actual faggot as well
checks out

The day I uninstalled steam and battlenet is the day I started my new life. I've never been happier.

>woman-tier arguments

Yes. You can risk your immortal soul to escape the temporary shitty world we live in retard.

yeah i deleted my steam account with ~800 games a while back. felt pretty good

I mean...

I don’t give a fuck what you say, I live by myself and pay my own bills and I miss playing RTW2 mods and RTW: Attila mods. I’m gonna bring back my childhood nostalgia of early 2000s games one day, fag.

>$80 for cardboard and cheap motion sensors
this is beyond retarded
words cannot express my eternal disgust when i see blobby manchildren playing with a cardboard robot suit in the street

Rare Soyjak thread?

Lucid dreaming. I became a demon in a dream once. It was pretty fun. I was like the predator or some shit. Stalking people from up in the trees. And my vision was like predators. I could see peoples heat signatures from miles away and even through the walls of houses. Lucid dreaming is like the best drug in my opinion. dreams are fucking crazy.

What are some Sup Forums approved games to waste some time with?

>Lucid dreaming
how you do that

undertale

Read. Or at least learn a skill and make your own games. Seriously, GROW UP

Nintendofats just want to relieve their childhood memories! Leave_them_alone!jpg

>be 45 years old nintoddler
>still living in momma's basement
>Can't afford anything
>goes to walmart to use demo stations made for kids' height.

You can only bury your head in the sand for so long..

It's not so much playing games but how much it is a part of your life and your identity.

Posting on Sup Forums is more manchild than playing videogames

Smoke mogwart, or try to wake yourself up 3-ish hours before you usually do, then go back to sleep

What does reading do for you?

long time ago I read a news about an old man who left his chickens without food for several days and when he returned to them they attacked him and started to eat his flesh as soon as he opened the chicken coop.

looks like some movie makeup
or several meth ODs in s short period

Total war. Europea universalis, essentially any game that requires brains isntead of eye-hand coordination and twitch reflexes

the one in the bottom left makes me sick every time, it's too disgusting

sweet

eye-hand coordination and twitch reflexes are the new brains, faggot.
total war and europa universalis are jewish as hell

If you don’t live with your parents then who gives a fuck? Do what you want. A roommate is an equal, just be courteous and don’t keep then up at night if they have work in the morning.

Talos principle

There is literally nothing wrong with playing video games for an hour after work
Reading is a way too big waste of time

I used to think like that, but then you realize reading books and learning skills are as much of a waste of time as playing games.

kinda sad but everybody has their weakness.
A couple of years ago "I was 21" I joked to my parents that I wanted that lego technic bucket wheel excavator, and suprise they got it for me. Took me 11 hours to build.

>eye-hand coordination and twitch reflexes are the new brains
Wtf are you talking about. useless skills.
Games that force you to think are /po/l approved.

Sorry user, you're just a stupid faggot. Are you trying to go full worthless nihilist?

Is it okay to be in college and still game though?

Can confirm. Had a lucid dream where I fucked 6 different bitches

I'm playing dragon quest 8 right now for the first time and enjoying it a lot.

What are you guys playing?

Yes because I'm sure consuming ideas spewed by Anthony "My Wife's Pussy is like a goddamn Motel 6: infested with Niggers" Burch is just as enriching as reading Sowell, Orwell, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Paine or any other white man in history.
Grow the fuck up vidyanigger and be a man.

Nah, my ex is Colombian told me to avoid flagging down taxis and never leave drink unattended.

watch out, i heard this once
you cringe you lose
youtube.com/watch?v=NNRCZHwyswY
this is what these people sound like when they don't have their mouth open all the way

we need an eugenic program m80s

What does reading any of those actually accomplish for you in your life?

kek

Sad that a question like this needs answering. Fuck.

That's not an answer