BREAKING: SHILLS BTFO, RICHARD SPENCER WINS ANOTHER LEGAL VICTORY FOR ALT-RIGHT

> Richard Spencer is on nationwide speaking tour at liberal colleges across the nations
> the colleges are illegally attempting to prevent him from speaking by either outright banning him or requiring abnormally high "security fees"
> latest university has decided to settle instead of taking their weak case to court
> not only will Spencer not be charged any security fee, he will recieve $30,000 for legal fees from the school
> this money goes to Spencer's lawyer, who operates an alt-right legal defense organization
> all of the work that went into this case can be reused on the 5 other outstanding lawsuits

Has any group be more decisively BTFO than the people who countersignal Spencer's IRL activism. He's literally funding the alt-right while simultaneously securing the right for other right wing people to speak on college campuses

Other urls found in this thread:

statenews.com/article/2018/01/report-white-supremacist-richard-spencer-to-speak-on-msus-campus
youtu.be/LM_L0jfSRMw
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fine, he can keep his little alt right. Good for him.

Here's an article on the triggering:
statenews.com/article/2018/01/report-white-supremacist-richard-spencer-to-speak-on-msus-campus

>Michigan State University

I'm so glad that this CIA plant is picking college towns in swing states so he can spur Democrat voter turnout, just like he did here in Virginia

>don't advocate for your interests, goy, it might make people angry!
The only way we're going to win is if we build white racial consciousness, and the only way to do that is to occupy the public sphere. These speeches have massive propaganda value and are an effective way to politically activate young white men.

>b...but Boomer cat ladies and the campus black feminist association might not like it
Good, we're not trying to recruit them

Good news, hopefully he finally triggers the civil war

So he can be chased off campus like he was in Florida.
What a win.

Spencer is actually doing great work

I actually like this faggot.

He wasn't chased off though, he was allowed to speak, Enoch also spit some real fire:

youtu.be/LM_L0jfSRMw

Spencer is my hero

>white supremacist
at least classify the cia nigger correctly.

It's only a victory if his speeches are good.

>like he was in Florida
>generates nonstop media coverage of Spencer and the alt-right
>forces the governor to declare a state of emergency, acknowledging that the leftists were actually the ones threatening us
>university backed down and let Spencer speak despite widespread opposition
Spencer's speech might have been disrupted because the campus cops refused to do their jobs and eject leftists who literally REEEEEEEE'ed for the entire duration, but the speech itself is probably the least important part of the speaking tour. The legal battles we win, the media coverage we generate, and the money we raise off of these events is gradually, but dramaticly, shifting the Overton window.

>he actually thinks CIA shills represent his interests

spencer is actually a great dude

I have a sub-110 IQ
explain to me why he's CIA
they attempt to co-opt the white nationalist movement through him, and he intentionally tanks it or something?
when will he do this?
why is yelling "gas the kikes" and calling niggers animals more desirable than forming pro-white arguments like spencer does

No, it represents a legal victory for ALL speakers of the "alt-right". Peterson, Alex Jones, Naziman1488, anyone can sue anyone who blocks him.

To be honest his best bit was before the speech where he put the reporter in their place for an incorrect story. The actual speech was him and enoch yelling at antifa while they screamed at him.
Still no such thing as bad press.

>b-but Israel is based A-user....

What do you propose he do?

>Implying Richard Spencer isn't a KKKike

WHAT THE FUCK SHAREBROS, THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GOOOOOO

Basically he was believed to be CIA because he rose to prominence incredibly quickly after Trump won and he was labeled the leader of the alt-right when he did things terrible for right's optics. (Set 'me up and knock them down)
But he's been in the far right scene for a LONG time albeit a bit in the shadows. However, now that he's Producing tangible results it's clear that even if he is controlled opposition he's still forcing the Overton window further right.

he is trying to co-opt ethno-nationalism into being pro-israel, he is openly zionist

>explain to me why he's CIA
It's a meme that leftists always use to try to discredit right-wing speakers. Basically, it's a way to gaslight right wingers into thinking that no sucessful person would honestly share their views. Less intelligent people on the right wing (which is naturally a paranoid group) fall for the meme because Spencer is an intellectual, which is a relatively rare commodity on the right. WN 1.0 types like Covington hate him because Spencer has bigger plans than living like a hermit in a shack, surrounded by guns and Nazi regalia, with life dominated by rural poverty and utter irrelevance.

>SJW's: poc are victims of a white supremacist system
>Enoch: no, no. Whites are the REAL victims of a cultural marxist system!

Im the bigger Victim - the movie.

>good looking
>well spoken
>dresses smart
>handles press like a boss
>makes palatable arguments
>married with kids
>takes universities to court and wins
spencer is WAY underrated on this board

>>Enoch: no, no. Whites are the REAL victims of a cultural marxist system!
fuck you and fuck "POC"

t. someone who dosn't know shit about Spencer

>literally coins the term Alt right nearly a decade ago
>has been running npi events for nearly a decade
>owns altright.com
HURRDURRR AFTA DRUMPF WON HE BECAME FIGURE HEAD HUUUUURRRRDURRRR

Mike is that you? Either way please drop some weight. Those extra pounds are bad for optics

b..but how will the alt-right win if we're not Siegeposting in the middle of the woods with no real world power and zero appeal to young people?

Shills effectively killed organic support for him during the rise of Trump, but I see buds sprouting now that he's proven himself.

Good
Free Speech should not be attacked by institutes of higher learning
And Spencer is a DNC fabrication and a complete faggot and there is no such thing as the "alt-right"

Alt-turds always mock SJW's of having a victim mentality or persecution complex , but it seems you white boys want a share in that business, since Enoch and Spencer claim that whites are a persecuted minority. How is this not the same victimhood mentality you are so eager to mock when expressed by colored people?

He is a courageous man. He is attacked by everyone but continues on. Even with death threats and assaults in the streets.
He's a real fighter for change. Cuckolds and mutts like to counter signal but they aren't part of the movement anyway

>Hitler wanted to deport the Jews with the Havaraagreement to Madagaskar therefore Hitler was co-opt and a Zionist and a shill

Are you saying he's not pro Israel? Because I think you might be wrong, Jurgen.

Ease up, dingbat.
The dude has a rich history with the alt-right, but he was by no means a household name until his rallies after Trump Won.

But whenever he actually does something substantial to make the news there is usually an outpouring of support for him here on Sup Forums. Anti Spencer shills hang out here constantly to make it look like there is an anti Spencer consensus on Sup Forums--there isn't.

He is openly Zionist and pro Israel... please tell me what I'm getting wrong here? Because last time I checked Sup Forums doesn't like zionism.

> BTFOs universities
> BTFOs media
> BTFOs jews
> BTFOs cuckon of cuckad and other youtube cucks
> BTFOs edgy Sup Forumstards
Is there anything this man has not BTFOed?

he isn't pro israel he holds israel up as an example of a successful ethnostate and uses it to expose double standards
>Spencer is a DNC fabrication
would you like to substantiate these claims?

>FUCK SPENCER HE IS A SHILL AND A CIA PLANT

He just made sure nobody will ever let him speak at establishments because the cost are too high.

Everybody who is conservative gets resistance when trying to speak at liberal campuses. Right leaning Kikes, Nigs, and Gays. This is not exclusive to Alt-right CIA Jew Niggers like Spencer.

Indeed, the consensus will become clear soon.

>ETHNOSTATE? WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE NON-WHITE PEOPLE, ITS IMPRACTICAL I TELL YOU

>he isn't pro israel
:^)

Other way around, he made sure that they have to LET him speak.
Students ask him to come for a small fee and the university can't stop them or pay huge fees.

Spencer has actually done a lot of great things for the movement.

Perhaps because the main stream media actually had to report about him?
>is the figure head of a mainly underground movement
>something happens in normie world that makes msm talk about said figure head
>normies learn about him
Hmm. Really makes me think.

>HE IS A CIA AND DNC PLANT OUT THERE TO DAMAGE BASED ZIONIST PRESIDENT TRUMP, AS A FELLOW MAGAPEED I SAY FUCK SPENCER

>Being this much of a shill
Considering you have a Union Jack, I am 90% sure you are someone from hope not hate

>youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y

Cool story you just made up

>meme flag
>le 56% face
>spencer is a shill

Can you be anymore transparent. The man was interviewing Bowden years ago. Just because you don't know who he was till Trump does not make him some secret agent.

How many foreskins did you earn making that post Moishe?
Mozeltov

>HE IS BAD OPTICS FUCK HIM SERIOUSLY WE MUST NOT SUPPORT HIM

can't you see this is a mockery, anime bitch?

he's saying he understands israel as an ethnostate, what's wrong with that?

>Sup Forums doesn't like zionism
Sup Forums hates it when jews try to get the goy to support zionist causes, but I doubt most Sup Forumstards would care if you had a bunch of jews shekelling in the desert

No, years of Sup Forums have broken my satire meter. I can not tell anymore

That's exactly what happened; I'm agreeing with you dude. I'm pro-spencer

I want to agree with him, but he sounds like such a fucking hack.

What schools is he going to be touring?

dude, Sup Forums supports the biggest zionist president in the history of the world. Wake up nigger.

electing Trump did more for white Americans than anything else in the past 40 years
and what do you know, the immediately after the election Spencer is sieg heiling Trump for the cameras
then right after Charlottesville you have David Duke telling any camera that would give him attention that Trump is just like him
and before that you had Jared Taylor making robocalls in support of Trump
all these faggots haven't done anything for decades and now they're sabotaging Trump and the Republican party just so they can get some attention and shekels

He just has dedicated spergs that shill against him.
I wasnt one of the pussies denouncing him after heilgate like some inbred Jewish cunt would want

CIA niggers don't do this. He may be rubbish at thinking on the spot, but the door is open for far right speakers now.

Don't reply to the shills, they don't even read their own shill infographs nor do they have enough brain cells to rub together to.

>sabotaging
yeah, definetely

that's not all he says though is it? why be wilfully blind though

>every statement on this image is taken out of context
>he is a DNC shill because he makes progress while I shit in my moms basement while muhammad is hitting my pecker with his fists and my butter knives are taken away m8 oi

> BTFOs cuckon of cuckad and other youtube cucks
My favorite was his destruction of that castizo cuck Fuentes. He tried to earn some goodboy points from the alt-light by countersignaling Spencer and white nationalism, but ended up getting BTFO so hard during their "debate" he was on the verge of tears.

I actually think most people on Sup Forums like Spencer

hmmm, right.

oh yeah, fuck that spic, the funiest thing is fuentes literaly thinks he is king midas, when he had a much smaller audience than downie

>stopped the TPP
>stopped immigration amnesty
>enforcing the law
>wants to build a physical barrier

what is it with the alt right caring more about Israel than they do white Americans?

Sup Forums has really devolved into absolute shit.. All of these newfags aren't even funny.. and they are failing to realize that this movement is more than just posting le'American memes and shilling against public figures who are on our side. The level of discussion now found on Sup Forums has dropped about 100 IQ points over the last six months. Think before you post/reply

>yfw Sup Forums seens to be content with a watered down message and a zionist larper

Lets start bankrupting these Jewish colleges. Send in every well spoken Natsoc, alt right, and libertarian to these Marxist brainwash camps. Start extracting shekels from the Jewish mindrape centers. Lets make it a business

>he was allowed to speak
He was literally booed or shouted down for 90% of his "speech".

he gave billions in tax cuts to his crony jew friends so they can give more money to DNC to oust him, pottery

while the american worker got peanuts

Because whites actually are a persecuted minority unlike the ones that constantly get free shit and whine about it.

>using Israel to highlight the hypocrisy of an ethnostate for Jews being acceptable while an ethnostate for whites is not means you support Israel

If he was pro-Israel, wouldn't he have supported the recent protests in Iran, which is Israel's greatest enemy?

If he was pro-Israel, why did he hold anti-intervention marches after Trump bombed Assad's airfield in Syria? If you were pro-Israel, you would support the overthrow of Assad as they do. Assad being in power means the expansion of the Iran-dominated Shia Crescent, with Russian and Iranian troops/military bases practically on Israel's border.

you are talking about nigel farrage? :)

t. Tricky Dick

Only /nu-pol/ and shills hate him. Also fat rednecks who think the KKK is good optics.They think he is a CIA plant because he has all of his teeth..

There's nothing wrong with Spencer befriending the jewish people.

Spencer rose rapidly because he already had something in place when it was needed.
Immediately following the win, the left took off their masks and dropped all pretense. Anyone with eyes to see can see it all very clearly now, and when you are in that state you look for leadership.
Spencer simply had the structures already in place and was smart enough to tune his message.

Consider this. For decades, we were isolated and easy to ridicule. The only group that came out in any force was the KKK and they would be little more than tropes for the media to attack.
The old method of putting on a show to attract attention and then hoping for anyone curious to explore your message. That has been largely defused.
We are now doing what works.

>the funiest thing is fuentes literaly thinks he is king midas
It's pretty great. The kid has slowly destroyed anything he had resembling a career (even outside of politics) through his autism and still can't admit that he did anything wrong. I can guarentee that he will cuck on the JQ when the money gets tight enough.

>10 posts from this ID
Enough said.

That's all very nice, but why don't you just read about his opinions on Israel that he is happy to put up online for everyone to read? His zionism is non-negotiable I'm afraid.

>>generates nonstop media coverage of Spencer and the alt-right
"Evil Nazis are being allowed to speak on our campuses!" Were more or less the headlines leading up to the event. Not a lick of the civerage was good.
>>forces the governor to declare a state of emergency, acknowledging that the leftists were actually the ones threatening us
Declaring a state of emergency was retarded.
>>university backed down and let Spencer speak despite widespread opposition
>Ignores the fact he was booed or shouted down for the overwhelming majority of his speech.

Profesional White Supremacist? That has to be dream job.

Not an argument

>I can guarentee that he will cuck on the JQ when the money gets tight enough.
yeah, I bet my balls that in a year he will say all that JQ was peer presure or bants, you know