It´s Happening

SWEDEN YES!
2 people stabbed in their throat in central stockholm (medborgarplatsen)
Story developing

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/213Jnx/tva-personer-knivskadade-i-centrala-stockholm
>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/213Jnx/tva-personer-knivskadade-i-centrala-stockholm
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/213Jnx/tva-personer-knivskadade-i-centrala-stockholm
>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/213Jnx/tva-personer-knivskadade-i-centrala-stockholm

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2018-01-18-blog-aabn-nu-oejnene-sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there´s a mosque just 100 meters from where it happened, possible knife of peace

Ouch that would fucking hurt RIP Swede Bros

get the emt diversity hires on it

They were probably just those cursed finn's they must have had a fight while intoxicated, happens every day fucking infidels.

Semi related. /ourgirl/ is commenting on Swedens immigrants again
nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2018-01-18-blog-aabn-nu-oejnene-sverige

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SOYBOYS JUST SIT AND TAKE IT. YOUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN INVADED STOP SPREADING YOUR ASS

Pls show picture or details about:
>Vitcims
>Culprit(s?)

Awaiting your response with throbbing cock,

user

Nobody cares about Muslim shit hole

its just kids pushing boundaries. being edgy so to say.

Don't you have a street to shit in?

I'm guessing they said anti-Islamic things so its OK according to Swedish govt

Today is rape night so I try and stay rested

>2 people stabbed in their throat in central stockholm (medborgarplatsen)
So, just a regular day in Sweden then.

partially parted, but no parcels

You can rape people while you shit, pajeet.
That's the sort of efficiency that's made the west the best.

so a casual thursday
1 or 2 dead per day is a small price for beeing tolerant
blood for the bloodgod, inshallah

it just happened, we´ll know the details in a while I suppose. So far:2 people injured seriously, both stabbed in throat.

A couple of months ago, an afghan "refugee" stabbed a cop in the throat at the same location

>stabbed in the throat
But a happening, this is not.

Well so thanks to your little history lesson we now have even more suspicions. Stay safe Swedebro and I'll stick around for more info

I just read an article where the Prime Minister is suggesting using the military to re-take no-go zones....
the fucking military
this does not happen in peaceful Nordic countries
but then I realized that there have been almost weekly explosions, which caused the death of a 3 year old by the way, gang crime
and over 300 shootings with dozens dead

in Norway we have exactly zero deaths from grenade attacks

YET.
lets hope it stays that way

so native white swedes will fight arab and somali gang members with military equipment to ensure that their invaders live in safe neighborhoods again

top kek

allright , so theyve arrested a 38 year old now. My guess is that it isnt terror related , probably just junkies , surprise surprise all people involved seem to be arabs/niggers

>surprise surprise all people involved seem to be arabs/niggers
Oh well I'm happy the victims aren't Swedes at least.

>be swede
>get beaten
>get raped
>get stabbed
>get shot
>get truck'd
>get blown up

PART

This.
I'm sorry Sweden but Europe needs a fucking civil war to wake the fuck up. A country needs to burn so people get fucking mad and politician scared for their life if they continue this madness. The left should be fucking scared for their life as soon as they open their fucking mouth with some "No borders" bullshit. Those fucking criminals should be scared for their life.

most if not all victims of "real" crimes, except for extortion/robbery, are females, the girl who died during the trucking etc and the dog, another few women got mutilated etc

swedish men are natural born neets and never leave the home except for work, a ghost population can't be victims of crimes because you will never find them

Eat shit, irrelevant goober. Stop coming to my board, you just don't fit here inferior piece of turd.
Fuck off!

POO

>a ghost population can't be victims of crimes because you will never find them
Well fuck. Eventually people will start to ask questions though if someone were to be killed unknowingly? Like: "Hey haven't seen Lovisa for 3 months now, she okay?"

>sweden
Honestly,who gives a fuck about that third-world shithole?

A post with a glimpse of a possible future.

See

this is fake news. Sweden has no crime.

AND

This happens every single day.

Nothing related to terrorism, guy that stabbed the two others was with his girlfriend, the victims most likely provoked the couple.