Is he /ourpastor/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_GWWSEMAIE
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/toKIxkgnAV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm listening to pastor Anderson right now. He is the pastor our generation needs

Didn't he marry a black and white couple?

yes

What am i looking at here?

shithole food

you tell me

This is the gayest thread I have ever seen on the internet

He would surely be one of those clergymen who would die before turning in illegal christian migrants he is hiding from authorities.

>pr*testnigger
No

"Hand rubbing intensifies"

Totally /ourpastor/

BASTE

>calls out the jew
Based

find me a better pastor or else yes
he is /ourpasta/

He's a tradcuck.

A good pastor would acknowledge the Bible's recommendation against marriage

No, he has said before that race is "just color" and that it's a meaningless distinction used to divide god's flock.

He's a cuck who hides behind religious rhetoric

guy let a white and nigger marry, he's not /ourguy/. if they have a kid their kid will be a mixbreeded half nigger

nice meme flag larping faggot

he calls out on gays, liberals, jews & feminists.

god tells us who are our enemies.

defeat these enemies and praise god.

>genesis 2:24
>proverbs 5:18
>proverbs 12:4
>proverbs 18:22
>proverbs 19:14
>proverbs 30:19
>proverbs 31:10
>ephesians 5:22-33
>matthew 19:4-6
>1 corinthians 7:1-16
>colossians 3:18-19
>hebrews 13:4-7
>mark 10:6-9

Threadly reminder that Anderson literally believes that he could rape your child and he would still be guaranteed a place in Heaven, as he believes in the heretical doctrine of "once saved always saved". According to Anderson, all you have to do to go to Heaven is:

1. Ask for salvation at any point in your life.
2. Proceed to live in any way you please. No matter how many evil deeds you commit, you're still destined for Heaven, because "once saved, always saved".
3. Die and enter Heaven.

B-but every race is absolutely equal in the eyes of God!

no, the white race is superior you fucking normie

prove him wrong instead of just saying what he thinks

another retarded meme flag that cant even catch the most obvious satire. i wish i could auto hide meme flags

he doesn't think this, he's done whole sermons about "willful sin"
youtube.com/watch?v=G_GWWSEMAIE

sorry for tagging that post fella meant to tag this one

>muh ancient desert religion
Wow isn't it a crazy coincidence that the religion you were raised around happened to be the one you ended up believing in?

you're obvious satire.

he literally had to pay hush money to a black family for fondling their little boy on his private parts. kys you degenerate.

Okay, I know a catholic made this, but the whole thing is really worth watching (rejecting an argument based on its origin alone is a genetic fallacy). Guy makes excellent points, 99% are completely unrelated to him being a catholic and simply exposes Anderson using his own words and actions (and his history most of you don't know).

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

It opened my eyes to him and I don't know what to think about him anymore, his theology isn't consistent and he seems to be a total hypocrite.

Anderson isn't a pro-white person, he explicitly says he prefers non-white Christians to white people.

That doesn't contradict his beliefs about once saved always saved. Which he very, very clear holds.

Race > Religion

>this level of shilling

Yeah, because that's hiw it works you cathlotard. If you sin Gid will still punish you on earth

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

I know this is the 2 hour video (((exposing))) him. The gutly that made this is a retard, the Bubke says fags shoukd die and he doesn't look up the Father's will or read Matthew 7:22-23

>5 mins in
>nothing but talking about being a faggot
it's quite clear anderson is talking about faggots who don't repent anyway

Moses was a meek men.

James 1:19-21
"Hearing and Doing

19Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."

Disprove it

Fuck off, nigger loving traitor.

Without doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Do you expect him to preach contrary to Scripture? All men came from Adam and Noah. If you want to be a natsoc, be a natsoc, but don't tell people to change the Bible.

Basic Christian teachings are that it doesn't matter what you do as long as you ask jesus to forgive you after. How is that any different?

Hes cucked like most other christians in the fact that they don't see their own race. I would much rather every Christian in America go to his sermons though than some filthy Baptist or Episcopalian minister.

He's wrong on salvation, but he's alright in general

Anderson thinks that repentance of sins is "works" and that "works" shouldn't be needed for salvation

Because it is you retard

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

He's one of those anti-Jew Christians though, which is bluepilled.

shit thread

One demon tells us about a other demon being wrong . I am without a denomination but steven anderson is one of the better false teachers

This is my first post in 2 years I just lurked. and didn't bother no matter what shit it told about religion but here I go.

This is what orthodoxy teaches :

A man pure, without nationality is an abstraction. Since there cannot be an apple without the genetic determination of a certain kind, it is more evident that there cannot be a man without individual national determination.

From Dumitru Staniloaie

Also another orthodox priest :

The Church holds that nations were created by God. Consequently, total intermarriage would destroy the races which God created. The Church has never advocated or encouraged racially mixed marriages.

Fr. Stanley Harakas

Christ said He will judge all nations. Not A NATION. Plural.

Pastor SHiterson likes interracial marriage because he's an american. America is babylon.

In europe especially eastern parts we wouldn't even talk about race if it wasn't for USA. The population is homogenous.

The biggest whores were UK and France especially France. They brought blacks here.

Faith is above all but even so it means that you don't want to destroy your nation.

America has no nation and is confused and because of that it will destroy true christianity and nations.

Fuck off jew

Have you watched the whole thing? Totally independent of the fag bashing Anderson's theology makes no sense and he in fact contradicts himself regularly.

Wow a whole 5 minutes before any of the very interesting stuff is had. I couldn't care less about Anderson's fag bashing, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Listen to the whole thing and make up your mind about Anderson.
He his a giant hypocrite and in practice it is clear that his theology is incoherent.

>RACE MIX FOR YHWH
>RACE MIX FOR YHWH
>RACE MIX FOR YHWH
>RACE MIX FOR YHWH

Only on the surface, a more involved look makes him seem less appealing, especially when it comes to applying his theology to the politics of his own church.

No

/thread

>anti-Jew
>bluepilled

>t-they're all the same
shlomo are you even trying anymore?

Don't troll.

>sinners are punished by god on earth
kek. You live in a disney movie?

>Heretic
>/ourguy/

What did you misunderstand about these simple verses?

yeah good point. he is old Sup Forumss guys.

pic related is nu-Sup Forums's

Underrated

He is a judgmental faggot.

Why is he doing this?

He is preaching against scripture constantly. he an ethnic jews himself.

cultural enrichment.

Ah the fish god lover, truly our Luciferian.

You're not true Christians

Why would I want to be part of a Babylonian solar cult?

Enjoy eternal damnation in hell faggot.

SHITHOLE COUNTRIES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love my president.

No shit. I'm not any kind of christian. tell my why can't homosexual convert and be "saved" by the Rabbi jewzeus?

It is funny that you protties always come with that picture. Never with theology, we all know why.

I'm not the fake Christian. I have a Black Conservative Christian gf

WTF are you on nigga?

You can. My Church accepts homosexuals and the priest chewed a guy out for disowning is gay son.

you know you're trolling

satanist pedo fake jew race mixing lisping dick skin obsessed closet faggot. tries to walk and talk BEFORE Christ; curses on the altar

What did you misunderstand about the pic I posted disproving your retarded verse?

>it's the gnostic faggot against marriage and breeding
wew

marriage and breeding are bad.

Stalin wasn't Christian.

So he was a sinner, and God never punished him other than making him a manlet.

that means that anderson is lying and doesn't care about scripture when it comes to that part. but suddenly he cares when it's race, because he is an ethnic kike.

>For whom the Lord LOVETH he chasteneth, and scourgeth every SON whom he receiveth.
God punishes saved believers on this earth for sin but they go to heaven after death. Unbelievers get away with their wickedness on earth, but they burn in the end.

Stop using anime pics you gay Japanese loving faggot

he's an ethnic jew who condones racemixing. subversives try to push him onto Sup Forums

No
>Obligatory
youtu.be/toKIxkgnAV4
>AM I BEING DETAINED?!

He provides a lot of good info on the Jews (even though he is 25% Kike himself).
However, his core message is literally nothing ore than: let the races hold hands and sing kombayah (idk how to spell).

WTF LOL

learn to spell "GOD" u fucking retarded baptist piece of shit nigger.

do u wanna fucking give the passage and verse number maybe, retard?

go get ur resurrection of peasants u fucking subhuman. repenting of sin and keeping commandments gets u higher status in Heaven

>And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
U DUMB FUCKING AMERIMUTT. U JUST QUOTED A PASSAGE THAT SHOWS THAT U MUST REPENT TO BE SAVED! REPENTING IS NOT WORKS, FAGGOT!

Learn to read.

>Repenting is not works
First learn how to speak English retard!

How do you know Stalin didn't save himself in private just in case shit might go wrong in the afterlife?

What if he saved himself a few days before dying knowing his health was deteriorating and nothing could possibly go wrong at this point?