Are Chechens white or brown?

Ive seen many posts here stating they are white while others say they are arabs. Ive seen both white and brown, whats the majority?

Other urls found in this thread:

raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/jewsnotrace.htm
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353
forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are Chechens white or brown?
after years being fucked by based slavs they are getting white day by day

lol

Why do you people are so obsessed with whiteness?
At least say what are criterias for whiteness.
Chechens are pure caucasians and that's it.
The only issue with them is the religion.

Shut up you faggot.

We are white

Believe me it's other way around
kek

It doesnt work like that Enrique

Chechens are not one specific nation. we have different tribes and clans. Hell theres even 11 different Chechen dialects.

>Vakhtang still butthurt over his non-country getting streamrolled by russian tanks in 2008

Originally white, then Arabs came in. You know the rest.

They’re white but they’re Muslims so they’re honarary brown

Chechens have never been considered "dark", only by Mongoloid Russians who have never seen one. Even the greatest Russian Author Tolstoy (who was often in Chechnya) described Chechens as red-haired.

I live in Sochi and Chechens are whiter than many Russians here. They also steal our women here.

Oh hello ivan.
And you are still butthurt about 80s fun we had in russia.
How's growing up fatherless.
Caucasian rape baby.

I see subhuman non-Chechens are trying to cope...

Stay mad, cumskins.

>Believe me it's other way around
what other way?? you mean slavs are getting blacker or something?

dude, i don't believe you.

Chechens are very white, especially compared to us Georgians who look like an Arabs unfortunately.

Exactly. Russians are getting Caucasian'd

>flag

Chechen hairstyle - the ugliest thing humanity has ever seen

you have to go back

white and iberian

After Georgian faces obviously

>Russians are getting Caucasian'd
Ohhh shit. I need proofs for that immediately. I've heard russians are based as fuck.

3 Chechen famous wrestlers, all Chechens but from different tribes and clans.

You're running a marathon and this guy comes up and slaps a bomb on your GF's ass. What do you do?

Dayala

They look whiter than meds, thats for sure

>we are white
>flag

Kek, chechcuck diaspora are complety helpless IRL, so they have nothing else but to inflate their autistic power fantasies on Sup Forums. Just like blacks and turks here, these people all have the same mindset

What I'm saying is that Russian women prefer masculine alphas than blonde babyfaced zeta ivans

Genetically they are Caucasian. They are certainly very distinct from Arabs and have extreme similarities to other European populations.

Lose my legs.

Why hasn’t this thread been removed yet? It’s off topic/Sup Forums-tier, according to the sticky.
>are x white?

Subset of *white*
Humans are more diverse than simple red, yellow, brown, black, and white

Take Chinese and Japanese for example

Genetically Chechens are not close to the Europeans or Middle easterners.

>unironically having that haircut
>1964

Fuck off Slav-German rapebabies.

>chechcuck diaspora are complety helpless IRL
You don't believe that yourself

Carleton Coon called these peoples and some of their neighbors the "wild whites"

What was the name of the Chechen who hurt you?

Yeah some are or at least they look white

giv cauacass gf nao

They are all faggots like all other slavs

They are "white asian"

>they are white
Be careful you dont wanna use that term anymore >white. Please define "white"

Fake and gay

Mostly whites. (slavic)
But a lot of arabs and arab white mutts aswell.

He looked pretty slavic to me.

>Are x white
>1 post by this ID
>40 replies
The absolute state of /pol

> Indian-nigger shitskin trying to get people for his mongrel crew

why haven't i seen 1 chechen in my 3 years in Saint-Petersburg State University? I've met osetians, buryats, and even a black chick, but no chechens.
Is it because you are brainlets incapable of higher education?

They are White. But anyone loses their White status if the are Muslim.

>It doesnt work like that Enrique
I'm Joao new adventurer. FYI

>we have different tribes and clans
are there any russian tribes among chechens?

But then at some point he went full retard.

Women are closed at home and men are doing military.

I dont, explain.

>black chick
Careful dude careful. You're on thin ice

Only for Chadchens, sorry

We arnt slav you fucktard

Because noone wants to go to St Petersburg you pidr

They look whiter than Greeks and Italians but I suspect their is some asians in them.

According to him his descendant was a famous Chechen warlord that killed Russians.

Not many Chechens in St. Petersburg, most of Chechens are in Volgograd because its closer to home.

>looks = race

>russian muslims with lots of oil

They were Slavs who converted to Islam for better treatment

Huh, I've met one in my university (Moscow). But he was a totally chill and cool guy, not a thug. He wasn't very smart through.

GTFO OF GERMANY, DU SCHEIß MOSLEMRATTE.

White enough

They are not white. They all also have dark eyes with no eye color variety

>Only for Chadchens, sorry

But my first gf was North osettian!

then to asians?

>are there any russian tribes among chechens?
According to some there are like 2 clans but its not true. There are no Russian clans in Chechnya, genetically we almost have zero Russian influence.

>meme flag
>Are X white?
the absolute state of Sup Forums

This is untrue. They're not ethnically slavic, but they come from a relatively cold place, so they look white.

>They are not white. They all also have dark eyes with no eye color variety

>Eye color = race

>hair color = race

You're not white if you have brown eyes lol even if you're "anglo"

I like how all the Chechens in this thread have flags from civilized countries. kek

Lmao my brother

Deus nigger lovers fuck off

I would sooner call jews-polaks white, than ever would treat shitskin mudslime chechen subhumans as whites

Kevin ich bin ein guter Moslem

Northern Ossetians are gypsies

German and Chechens used to get along pretty well in history, why the hate Bruder? Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit für das Tschetschenische Vaterland.

Eastern Chechens are genetically close to Kumyks which are a turkic people. Its not rare to find guys who look like pic related as he is an easterner.

Ossetians and Many Chechens share the same ancestors.

I like their king, Kadyrov. He's a brutal muslim tyrant who persecutes gays and have big cars.

>Northern Ossetians are gypsies

Nyet! She looked more euro with green eyes but tan skin!

any way I want a georgian gf too

You have no idea what you are talking about spic.

The slavic people are white enough, but not all the other mutt in the country.

Not Euros, /thread

He was hot.

>us Georgians
>flag

Jews are not real nor are they a race genetic studies reveals

raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/jewsnotrace.htm

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353

forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

The "jews" are also a mix with arab and African. They are not if the "]ure" line they tell you. Also look at the graph as you can see it shows inter racial marriage with Jews

That is a very American way of thinking.

Not gonna happen

ok

Ossetian ancestors were white(Alanians) but many of them got assimilated by the Khazar turks.

chechens are mountain slavs originaly. but got raped by turks, mongols and arabs when chechens raided muslim caravans turks forced them to convert, before they wer animists, believing in ghosts and stuff.

they are stil in mysticism by being suffy muslims.

they are mixed now.

They are caucasian, but not ethnically European. They are their own thing

Mohmad, wieso redest du so einen Müll? Don't pretend like Chechens from the East look different than the Chechens from the West. You know that Kumyks came only a few hundred years ago to the Caucasus and settled those areas they are living now in the recent 100/200 years.

Yeah, Chechen + Gypsy = Ossetian

>There are no Russian clans in Chechnya
but if you have been occupied by russia for so long, then it must have really mixed you all.

that's how it works though.

we've been occupied by moors long time ago and we still have a lot of moorish blood

so it would only be logical that chechens are 50% slavs

but just to be fair, i'd have to say that slavs are based as fuck, so you don't have to worry about anything.

you sure?

Osetians are Iranian rape babies though

>they are mixed now.

Yeah everyone is. Even the civilizations that you think have got to be "pure white" are mixed

I'll personally see to that

They are white, but sometimes tend to behave like niggers

Kumyks have lived in the Caucasus since the Khazar empire. Chechens dont all look the same, where do you think blue eyed or blonde Chechens come from? they come from Naskh which is in western Chechnya(birthplace of our people). Even german anthropologists noticed that western Chechens tend to be lighter than eastern.

The moors intermixed with the local iberians while the Russians and Chechens never mixed. Russians barerly settled in Chechnya except for in north.