youtube.com/watch?v=nUMyMJayhbc
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4ffJY2jrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THAT WE WERE

A SLIDE THREAD

UNFAIRLY PAID?

WE WUZ LUBSTERZ AND SHIEET

Link if you haven't seen it: youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
(Jordan Peterson debate on the gender pay gap, campus protests and postmodernism)

HOLY SHIT

So you're saying that transgendered feminist lobsters shouldn't be considered as CEO material because in your opinion they're not as smart as CIS white male lobsters ?

what about the lobsters jordan
will here be lobsters in your ethnostate jordan

>THAT FLAG

thx

rar

I had the misfortune to encounter her many years ago at uni. I didn't interact with her personally, but I got a measure of her by observing her interactions with others. I wouldn't be surprised if she blackmailed her way to her first, since she didn't strike me as remotely bright. Then again, she was/is probably very hard working (due to stubborn ambition - by no means a negative trait) and extremely disagreeable. She wasn't stupid, but no where near the expected standard.
But, here's the thing: She uploaded the interview in full, and I highly doubt that Peterson was able to extract that commitment up front. I think she chose to do it herself, despite the humiliation it would bring her (she's not so unhinged that she wouldn't recognise this) because, remarkably, I think the good doctor got through to her.
Towards the end of the video, I remember thinking, "fucking hell, she's imagining him bending her over the table now, or spanking her!" Watch her body language towards the end and you'll see. I think Jordan Peterson just converted Kathy Newman, though she'll probably still pretend to hold her old views because her career and social status among her peers depends on keeping up that pretence.

No, I'm not saying that at all.

>/image/country/ss.gif
>ss.gif
>SS
Very naisu desu

I see she gets her fashion sense from Debbie Wasserman Schultz

stop posting this retarded cunt

Literally went to the wrong Mosque
Lied about being banned from it
Got found out

SO YOURE SAYING THAT WOMEN ARE ARE NOT MEN SUPERIOR AND SHOULD LIVE IN CAGES

Oh my God, she is everything I hate about Britain, it is this personality type, it is this behavior, it is this cancer that makes me hate Britain, people seem too far gone. We need to End this, we need to route out this cancer and destroy it, destroy it in such away that it will never again resurface. When will this end, I feel like I live in a dystopia and nobody is doing anything about it,. I hate this world, I hate this fucking world so much. I fit in nowhere. This fucking retarded faggotry has to fucking stop, it has to stop before I run out of options. I can't continue my life knowing that this cancer still exists in my country, and any attempt to halt it is crushed by this secretly totalitarian state. I can't even buy a gun without completely sacrificing my privacy and constantly treading on egg shells. Even those that seem to be on my side are indoctrinated into this Jewish mess, even those who appear to be on my side are anti-gun, and seem content with keeping this totalitarian state. The music, the art, the media is all cancer, I can't become attached to it, it disgusts me, it makes me feel like I'm in the wrong reality. Someone please just fucking stop this cancer. The media is at the center of it all, they control what people think, and how they respond, the media is the enemy, the politicians are the enemy, the public servants are the enemy, the leftist demonstrators are the enemy, the educators are the enemy, and ultimately the people behind these things are the enemy. Why can no one see this, why do I seem like the only one? This photo I took shows the dystopian nature of my country.

R A R E
A
R
E

Newman ting productions
Also
If you went Uni with her you must be what, 40?

du u kno the waah

she just needs to be hate fucked a few times

Only correct post desu senpai

legit rare flag

>I think she chose to do it herself, despite the humiliation it would bring her
She's went beyond humiliating years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1yAVOVJsg

>mfw i got hyped cause of flag but i already had it

What happened /pol? This Aryan goddess wasn't supposed to lose to some brown haired mutt, was she?

I want to see the video where she handles a black penise and ultimately takes it inside her while lying on her back

>She uploaded the interview in full, and I highly doubt that Peterson was able to extract that commitment up front. I think she chose to do it herself, despite the humiliation it would bring her (she's not so unhinged that she wouldn't recognise this) because, remarkably, I think the good doctor got through to her.
it is common practice for C4news to upload longer full length interviews of some of the more interesting people that they can only show a few minutes of during the show.
i doubt that newman is uploading anything to the youtube channel herself. wtf you on about.

theres a 25 minute with Stormzy
youtube.com/watch?v=nUMyMJayhbc
and i doubt that is because the reporter wanted his bbc

She is definitely not intelligent, her IQ probably isn't over 100, I am probably not going to get into Oxford (I got A*ACCCCDDDD in my GCSEs, with maths and IT being my highest, I couldn't be fucked with the other subjects and although I might get all As in my A levels they probably wouldn't have me because of my GCSEs, so I'm probably not as intelligent as the average Oxford University student) but I could just tell I was noticeably more intelligent than her, she is an idiot, she probably got into Oxford because she has rich parents, that is probably how she got her job too. These fucking retarded neo-liberal, social Marxists fucking anger me to no end. just read my previous post, I can't stand a world where they still exist. Also, what did she study in university?

>Do you really believe that? {:/
>So what you're saying is women shouldn't be allowed to do x.
>So basically women are just inferior to men.
>From what you say in your book, it's safe to say that you believe women to be mere animals of some twisted human homunculus body created simply to be subdued and serve men.
This may seem extra cringe to foreigners but this is the sheer pain of any Brit who forces themselves to stomach question time or any political hit piece on the news.

I saw Cathy Newman at a Tesco express in London yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I interacted with Ken Clarke at University. I didn't go to uni with him tho.

S U D A N

man I never get tired of this pasta

>sideways photo

very dystopian indeed lad

>SO YOU'RE SAYING

... patriarchy does not prevent women buying cheaper blue helmets if they want to?

What the fuck is she doing? Did she leave her tampon in for to long or something?

Are you so ignorant of pop culture? Look at what is on the screen behind her

She went to Charterhouse, so yeah a £30k+ a year private education probably helped her get there but getting a first in English when you get there is no mean feat. Oxford is fucking demanding.

checked

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.
i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

What is so different about Oxford when compared with other universities? Why would it be harder to graduate with honours?

AY YO

*smacks lips*

SO YOU'RE SAYING

*wets panties*

WE SHOULD RUN SOCIETY ALONG THE LINES OF LOBSTERS N SHEEEIT?

>blocks your path

I dunno why, but I think this pasta is better suited to the Stepfather in my view.
I should issue a disclaimer before posting: Don't watch if there's any flies about.

It's channel 4, not the BBC

Fair enough lad.
What was he like?

Edwina Currie came to our school. No Major questions were allowed. We egged her on.

>(I got A*ACCCCDDDD in my GCSEs

Average British intellectual I'm afraid

Fucking hell, she looks like she's about to die. I'll say this for her, at least she looks a bit healthier these days.

Is this Rare, Sup Forums?

sheeit

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub-human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the causcus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eye Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look at her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she the original blood type and rh has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think America is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs White People and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch.

Even after all these years this linguine never fails to make me chuckle

I'd just like to point out that she feels she's cutting through to heart of the matter, driving at truth. She's not even trying to strawman, she's just actually that fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=RI4ffJY2jrA

Your flag? Its semi rare. On a different note, I have a question for you, I know someone with the name Cuschieri and when I looked it up its apparently of Maltese origin. Is that true?

You do realize that GCSEs only have a correlation of 0.4 with intelligence, and non-core subjects (I got all my core subjects) correlate even less. Also, the GCSE that correlates most with intelligence at 0.8 is Maths, and as I said, I got an A and nearly an A* in that. What is there really to laugh at?

WHY SHOULD WOMEN ACCEPT REALITY?

It's more demanding to achieve the grade. Predominantly because of the workload. A first at Oxford does not equal a first at the polyversity for waifs and strays. That's why the entrance requirements are tougher.

I'd take a pay cut in an instant.

He was ok but he loved Europe and I was against being in so we disagreed over that. He was a minister at the time too and I persuaded him to consider putting something into some legislation that was already being prepared and managed to convince him of the merits. It became part of an act of parliament but I'll probly say no more on the subject to avoid doxxing.

Yes.
Although not the most common, Cuschieri is of Maltese origin.

>unironically not getting an A* in maths
Holy fuck user, how did you fuck up your life so badly?

I bet after that interview she made her husband wear a Peterson mask whilst she fucked his brains out

Ok, was just surprised since the person in question is really fucking pale, so they must not have lived there that much or they're at least part Anglo.

Something like only 8% of people who took the GCSE that year got an A, if I'm at least at the 92nd percentile in mathematics then what of the futures of the other 92% that didn't get an A? and how would the life of someone who got 5 marks higher than me be so much better? I get that you're joking, I'm not THAT autistic, but come on now.

>HOLD UP, SIR
>*applies egg-shaped lip gloss*

What about the slags tho?

I bet she always makes him wear some kind of mask.

If the legislation was adopted how would you be doxxed?
Legislation wouldn't say
>Proposed by Ken Clarke.
>Recommended to him by AnonFag

Don't show this to Woody Allen.

They are endemic of that cancer, they are fucking disgusting, they are stupid, they bow to social pressures so easily, they in fact enforce the totalitarian state by making low IQ men more left wing and anti-racist to impress them. Also, they all get fat after 30, and a lot before hand.

*randomly segues into lobsters*

>Photo credit: J. Biden, 2017

Holy fucking shit, they all look fucking hideous.

She just wanted him to admit that he's a racist sexist homophobic transphobic bigot by trying to force feed him racist sexist homophobic transphobic bigot shit he never said.

"Amazing" it didn't work.

Amazing she still has a job.

Amazing this is considered mainstream British TV.

Are you the only one with a PC in that region?

Malta is about as white as the Italians in Rome genetically speaking.
It's mostly the intense sun which darkens our skin.

GCSE maths is 10-year-old tier, m8.

would turn her into my sub & fuck / 10

Two options, he's either some sort of NGO worker or a Sudanese Warlord is browsing /pol. And if its option 2 may I ask what the price for some "laborers" would be down there?

if I'm at least at the 92nd percentile in mathematics then what of the futures of the other 92% that didn't get an A? and how would the life of someone who got 5 marks higher than me be so much better?

ANSWER!

Hello rare fren.

Ah ok, I thought you guys were slightly swarthier since I thought have more Arab DNA than other people in Europe.

*smacks labia*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

I don't know, user, I thought you might have been better than eternal wageslavery in a dull job that will eventually be stolen by Microsoft Bob. Even getting a scraped A* isn't exactly an insta-win, it's just that failing to score decently at an exam designed for preteens is a sign of inevitable failure.

Only about 8% of the population have North African genes.
Most of these genes are very similar to those of Christian Lebanon.

*accuses you of rape*
HOL UP

>why women don't get paid as much as men

What’s truly amazing is they broadcast the interview and haven’t taken it off youtubes

>only got 1 (ONE) A* and 1 (ONE) A at GCSE
>all this cope

Underrated.

Ah ok. If I can ask another question, how are the Hospitalliers viewed in Malta, are you guys proud of that part of your history, do leftists try and paint them as "Le ebil crusaders" or is the general stance on them something else?

you are correct, maltese people are darker than central Italians, on par with sicilians, diverse, some are lighter than others and many nowadays are mixed with anglos.
I´d still definately say whiter than arabs and jews though
t. maltese

>Italian Parliement.webm