Lurking African man's advice about marriage to Sup Forums

Ok I know in America or UK it is probably not a big deal but here it is. I am African and we have values.(not saying other communities don't have values, but what Africans see as values they live by it diligently and sometimes feel the world should have these same values) If you are not a virgin and you get married, the husband would find out and you become a disgrace to yourself as well as your family... My dad puts it like this: you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Us African men would want their girl to be a virgin. For example: in the UK I was at a friend’s wedding after the ceremony a couple of men stood and started talking about the bride. What were they saying? Well they were talking about how they each had had a piece of the girl. They were boasting and bragging. She wasn’t a virgin and all those men had slept with her.
How do you guys handle this? Don’t you have any pride that the woman you chose to marry weren’t their choice (in fact temporary). That you’re having their sloppy seconds?
In African community It’s a thing of pride if a father can give off his daughter as a virgin. It shows that the girl was brought up right and society would respect those parents.
>Inb4 MGTOW (I’m definitely not them)
>Inb4 Nigger (I’m giving a valuable advice as I see you guys value traditional marriage)
>Inb4 Virgin (I’m married to a light skin woman who was a virgin.)
You can take this advice or ignore it. But I think you guys should see what the African community is like.

Such absolute tautology, remember the ancient words of your ancestors, NO HYMEN NO RING

Show your flag nigger. Which one of our countries are you in?

UK. I already mentioned that.

People aren't objects africant

Why are you in the UK
go back to your homeland.

Also, if that is truly the African values you guys have set... I applaud you.

I'm doing masters in engineering. Plan to go back user. But I just thought I should share what my community is like.

So you're okay with men talking about how they slept with your wife. In your wedding day. Men have pride. It seems you don't.

why is it okay for men to not be virgins, but disgraceful if a women isnt one? Stop radicalising white guys

Pretty decent advice actually. I left my last gf after three years because I couldn’t get over the fact that there was carnal knowledge of her floating out in the universe and possibly images as well. If you date a non-virgin all of her friends are thinking,

>lol look at male A dating her when just a few months ago she was doing depressed shit with male B

Anyway, thanks for the advice, nigger

Pretty Jewish dude.

Because it decreases the chance of a successful marriage for women to have more partners, but not men

I seriously hope you’re both women because if not, you’re cucked beyond repair

>I’m married to a light skin woman who was a virgin
By no means am I stopping you for reproducing. In fact I WANT you to reproduce. I like you white people. But surely you can find a virgin like I did my friend.

You do realize that some of those niggers were lying. And that the bride also lied and told her husband she was a virgin.

depraved* shit

Ah I see. Well good luck with your masters user.

I will use smaller words.

What you speak of, the Jews did before there was an Africa.

Ok so your not in the uk otherwise you would just show your flag

>I’m married to a light skin woman

What did he mean by this?

>finding a virgin in this timeline
Most women fuck at age 13 or some shit in the US these days.

She bled my friend. My father did a thorough and so did her father.

I'd think you would find that most men would not be okay with that shit.

>broke up with many broads over the years because I couldn't get over their past... only to hear from close friends and family that I'll never find a virgin and stop dwelling on the past.

What does that have anything to do with finding a virgin or not?

Sound advice.

I think that the liberal West is discovering that the various prohibitions and practices of traditional and religious ways of life conceal truths that humans are too dumb to figure out on their own. Do you agree?

> Light brown skin.

yeah that's fucked up.
shows how morals have declined to degeneracy.

also, shitty parenting.

The only virgins in Western Europe are handicapped, dangerously underaged or muslim, what do you suppose a stand up guy like me is to do?

Asian pussy is all i can think of but pol instilled in me a fear of ugly babies that I can't shake from my mind.

I'm fucking doomed to be a roastie roaster.

Wow why are your friends and family so unsupportive? I don’t know why American families are like this, but I come from a Cuban family and they told me that I should marry a virgin, or maybe a woman who has made “one mistake” as long as she is a very good person

post claw or gtfo

Ok nice save

> Thanks my friend. I just see it as something important in maintaining the family unit. A virgin woman means she's raised right.

>what does the majority of women not being virgins have to do with finding virgins
Gee.

I live in a decent area and many kids in middle school or high school are doing drugs far worse than weed these days.
Disturbing.

13 year olds women are women though

I'm come from a spanish family also... I think it was because I would get so pissed off at the world because of how fucked women are today. Seems all of them are fucking sluts at one time or another.
-don't get me wrong, I've screwed a lot of them.. but would never wed any of them.

once things started getting serious, and I found out thier pasts... I couldn't get over some of the shit.

Tell that to the courts.

I wouldn't doubt it.
drugs are fucking rampant here. Especially prescription drugs. its a fucking virus on society.
-whats worse is I think they get a lot of their shitty ideas from (((rap))) music. young women "twerking", young men doing drugs thinking they are cool or some shit. bunch of faggots.

Dating someone doesn’t mean you have to do anything illegal. BTW you can marry a 13 year old in the US

13 years old though?
really? that's some pedo shit.
that's still a child in my opinion.

>I am African

stopped reading there, nobody cares about your nigger views.

Only because the Jews have tricked you into believing that something which has been done for thousands of years is unnatural

What the fuck kind of hypothetical garbage is that? No, noones fine with that. That's called a cuck. I don't date my friends ex's no let MARRY them jesus christ.

he is in Britain though...
The british are probably cool with that.
>britcucks

What's the next step Shlomo?

THIS

Wasn’t Marx an anti Semite

The next step is marrying women off at a young age before they reach the cock carousel and Marxist brainwashing, so they can forge strong bonds of respect for their husbands and be less likely to divorce or commit adultery

>But I think you guys should see what the African community is like.
Nigga, muslims (as well as some other religions)did it centuries before your african """community""" and you think you're tough shit and invented something, when in fact you just stole it and claimed it as yours like you normally do.

The jew, Tyrone. Its corrupted our values. Beware the jew.

You forgot
>inb4 annoying white boi with no life always coming to Sup Forums with fedora tipping faggot blog posts
>inb4 shitposting won't keep your alcoholic dad from touching you at night
Didn't even read, just passing by to remind you of your dead mom as usual.
Bye.

Yes. Men and women value different things. A virgin woman is a prize in the eyes of men, a virgin man is a failure in the eyes of women.

> I am African and we have values
K. I could also post more examples of how your entire continent cannot into engineering, government, or culture.

Africa is a complete and utter fucking failure. You have people that rape virgins because they actually believe it removes AIDS. You have entire countries that cannot farm. You have despots that have segregated the whites from society while simultaneously blaming them for all their problems.

You continent is shit. If you weren't so shit, you wouldn't be posting from your Greencard.

Think about it.

>a virgin man is a failure in the eyes of women
Knowing what we know about promiscuity, why does their opinion matter at all?