So is Guts party going to bite the bullet or was this just a red herring

berserk thread/discussion about the manga or anime or movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJK-dcTa_rg
youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
mega.nz/#F!7tIGXRTb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

The golden age arc is literally the best arc in the series.

muh lost children

Why do people dislike tower of conviction?
That shit was choice.

does he get raped?

I've never seen anyone outright dislike it. I see posters regularly suggest that it's the best.

I suspect Golden Age consistently gets rated higher because it forms a more complete story in terms of themes and character arcs. While Conviction also does this to an extent, it's more tied to the overall present-day narrative which has its ups and downs in terms of quality.

they don't? it's just the half-way through griffith messing up the entire world & casca's baby being eaten

Wrong

Most likely, Guts is gonna lose it at one point and accidentally slaughter the companions he's traveling with and started warming up to. Gotta suffer more

But it's not like we'll ever get to that part

>or anime or movies
disgusting.

the group seems to be making some progress at restoring casca's broken mind but I still think she's want nothing to do with either guts or griffith

I saw someone at work reading this on their phone. Pretty far along too, and he's normal on the outside at least. I know it's not the most obscure shit but it was strange seeing someone in real life reading it. Maybe I should talk to him, make a friend.

Do you think guys that grifith would take over midland if Guts didn't leave him back than?

it'll get an OVA eventually user just you wait

I really doubt this will happen, even if there's some foreshadowing to it. It'd just completely go back from Guts' character development and most of the themes of the series.
I can see him killing one or two party members on accident, but not the whole party. I think that Isidro and Schierke are more or less safe, for example.

I'm catching up on Berserk and was wondering if there were any decent links to the Dark Horse translation for the older volumes.
All the links I've found have been dead and the Hawks translation is pretty shit.

no didn't you hear what void said m8

youtube.com/watch?v=KJK-dcTa_rg

Madokami has the best there is. I'm saying this with high confidence because I've been searching and looking to update my manga scans every year, for awhile, for volume 5 - 21. This quality here is the worse of the berserk scans available.

It's on Mega
I don't really have much of an eye for quality but they look fine to me (zips are about 100mb if that's an indication of anything)
Am I allowed to link on this board?

well it had the best OP

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

>Am I allowed to link on this board?

i'll take that as a yes and an i'm a newfag retard
here's your mango
mega.nz/#F!7tIGXRTb
key is ZzzBevslCYNdOZqMoV4Hfg