Time for me to finally solve the "Ass vs Tits" debate, because I'm tired of seeing it everywhere...

Time for me to finally solve the "Ass vs Tits" debate, because I'm tired of seeing it everywhere. Screencap this for future generations.
Look at someone's behind. I guarantee that if the clothes weren't there as an indicator, you couldn't recognize whether it's a male or a female, because believe me, there are males whose asses from behind look just like a female one. Actually, the previous sentence is weird. Female ass? That doesn't exist. Ass is muscle, or to be more precise, a collection of the three Gluteus muscles. Many males can have an ass that looks like a female's, and vice versa. The "male biceps" doesn't exist.
>b-but ass is associated with sex
Because it's near the vagina, yes, but quadriceps is near it too, it's a dumb "argument".
The look of the tits depends on the existence of subcutaneus fat and how developed the glands are. There literally exists a term for when males have bigger boobs, it's called "Gynecomastia". There is no such thing for, say, big asses. The "debate" whether ass or tits are better doesn't exist, because one is a muscle which isn't specific (although estrogen, one of the female hormones, does make it so more fat is deposited there, thus females do have a thicker ass on average), and the other is an actual real distinguished thing in females, as it not only serves to be looked at (if the tits are of an adequate size, they are way noticeable than ass, especially because they are on the front, and near the face) more than an ass, but also stores milk for feeding the child. Also, loving asses makes you guy.
Everybody go home now.
For all the retards that use pic related as an argument, I'll remind you that he actually recognizes boobs as being better, but has to pretend as the principal is an ass man. Check the source material of your reaction images.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-fat-deposit-on-t/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*gay
For reasons stated above, you literally prefer a muscle present in males, and so many males have an ass that looks like a "female" one.
If you prefer big boobs, you're not a closeted gay because there are no males with chest that look like that, save for those with obese people or those with gynecomastia, but that is becausae of unhealthy lifestyle (former) or genetics (latter). A male can have a "female" looking ass even if he lives a healthy lifestyle and has no female genes.

You're gay.

Hard to deal with the facts, eh?

Please hit the breaks on the autism because I literally don't care
Both get my cock hard, find a job OP

Legs

Same thing as for ass applies

Ass vs tits is a filthy riajuu debate of absolutely no consequence. All true connoisseurs know that the real goal is puffy vulva.

Whether you care or not, you're bi, semifaggot.

Females biologically have more fat on ass just like they do on tits. Fuck off mr.screrncap my stupid post.

>puffy vulva
You're a literal meme

Stop being such a retard

Ass vs tits is one of the biggest literal memes in the world, user.

This post is wrong and stupid.

You're literally wrong, everything stated there is a fact.

This only prices my point,and it would be even more obvious if you posted more angles. Notice how the female is smaller than the male and weighs less but still has larger buttocks?

I know you're sitting there patting yourself in the back and waiting for the (You)s to roll in but your argument is shallow, meaningless. I get it you're not an ass man, that's fine no one should be forced into a preference they can't understand.

A good ass is so much more than just muscle or just fat. It's the ratio between the two in relation the the girl's body and her hips. A great ass is soft yet firm, it has a defined shape but is pliable. It's wide and round but not grotesquely so. Asses can be great in many forms all relative to the person they're attached to. A sexy ass is one that invokes that primal carnal desire to breed where you can imagine the flesh bouncing with each thrust. Ass appreciation is art.

Men can have many feminine traits. They can have feminine eyes, lips, hair, abdomens, hips, butts, and legs. However there is an intrinsic FEMINITY to it. It's not gay to appreciate an attractive woman's face, that's just a dumb idea. Appreciating a feminine ass is the same idea.

The female form should be appreciated as a whole not in its parts.

But legs and more specifically thighs are the best.

It looks extremely similar you fucking faggot, compare it to how a typical female chest looks when compared to a male one.

>Ass
>more than muscle
>those vague "arguments" like "can be great in many forms all relative to the person they're attached to"
I hope you come out of the closet one day user

If they are even similar hers is BIGGER because she is SMALLER.

Your argument does hold though that liking a woman's face is homosexual beause men have faces similar to women, so we may be gay but you like tits in vacuum so have fun with that.

>liking a woman's face is homosexual
You what
Sure there are some females that have a male face, but they're the ugly ones that no one is attracted to.
But some attractive people have a mixture of female and male characteristics, I can't deny that. I guess we're all a bit gay.

It's literally a female hormonal trait to have more fat on ass. scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-fat-deposit-on-t/

No, it isn't by definition. I'm pointing out the absurdity in your argument because you redefined homosexuality.

You insist that ass is gay because guys can have feminine butts. The rebuttal was that guys can also have feminine faces and other parts of their bodies so it makes attraction to any aspect of females inherently homosexual by your twisted definition.

It doesn't hold up. If you're looking to bait ass fags you need some more convincing arguments.

Nice spook

You're correct in your saying that gyus can also have other parts of the body be feminine, but this is inside the "ass vs tits" circle. If we're looking at the picture overall, it's a different story.
Go back to your containment board.

All I know is you can have an aesthetically pleasing figure with a flat chest, but not with a flat ass. This goes for both sexes. That said, a big ass can be disproportionate and ruin an otherwise perfect figure so you have to know where to stop and prioritise shape over size. Boobs are essentially a neat bonus but not necessary.

>you can have an aesthetically pleasing figure with a flat chest, but not with a flat ass
Speak for yourself, I prefer a flat ass.

Those are some pretty good observations.
How?

Heresy.

Gentlemen, I introduce you the feet

Confirmed for an actual mental illness and disorder.

There is literally zero attraction factor to feet.

STAR PLATINUM! THE WORLD!

-teleports behind you-
You used your power too early, chump, I've stopped time one second after you, giving me the extra second.
Psh
Nothing personal..

You know this argument falls apart when you consider the taste of females and how they also like ass.
Ass will always be better than tits, specially because ass can be appreciated by literally everyone, not just straight males or lesbians.

I like pecs, pecs are good

Unlike a flat chest, a flat ass is still pretty "soft" and feel more subtle than just a plain large ass

what the fuck OP