Why are Trump supporters opposed to latin immigration...

Why are Trump supporters opposed to latin immigration? Latin people are hardworking family oriented people - the people Sup Forumsacks likes.

Any arguments against latin immigration other than muh spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxcyeFGOp2k
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The latins don't send their best

No opposition to any particular type of human coming in as far as I'm concerned. However if you are going to treat Hispanics better by giving them amnesty and allowing more of them than any other ethnicity we have a serious problem. That's not immigration that is a sanctioned invasion. Merit based is the only way. Immediate deportation if caught. Build the wall! Stop Drugs and Trafficking! No work permits. That is for citizens only. MAGA

You forgot the word ILLEGAL.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, you fucking mong.

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Do it the legal way.

>durrrr why do people not like it when people sneak into their country

Just look at how shitty Latin America is.

So you're ok with the kind of latin immigration the US has had as long as it's legal immigration?

Opposed because spics are disgusting vermin.

Yes, retard.

Go Back. Stay Home. Make your own country great. We can visit each other and trade goods and shit but STAY AWAY

How damaged does your logic have to be to not understand this is the problem most people have with it?
it's not all HURR DURR FUCK MEXICANOS, like fuck

This is what liberals actually believe.

If this is true than why is Latin America a shithole?

Yes. The only type of people our immigration policies allow are high skilled workers. No one has a problem with 120 iq latinos. Its the shitty 90 iq illegals that everyone hates.

Well, technically speaking, incest is "family oriented" so yeah, Latin Americans are pretty family oriented.

>latin people are hardworking
Nope. Not by any measurable statistic
>second highest welfare access rates in the US, just behind niggers
>highest welfare access rates of any immigrant population
>every single latin country is a shithole full of lazy people even though they have plentiful resources
>Mexico is world renowned as the laziest place on the planet youtube.com/watch?v=GxcyeFGOp2k

I don't give a fuck about "Latin" people. Its illegal Mexican immigrants I have a problem with.

Let me tell you about Latin people. Latin immigrants (the legal kind) are the most entitled fuckers to ever exist. They won't learn the language unlike the Chinese, the Germans, the Italians, the Japanese, and everyone else. Because of this, everything must be catered to them, tv stations, government forms, etc.. Fuck them. If you're lucky, the next generation will learn the language but will still demand things that fit their culture.

Mexicants do the jobs Americans refuse to do - like beheading entire towns and skinning people alive

They vote overwhelmingly for libshit and authoritarian policies. Many have blaq genes.

I'd rather just guillotine Wall Street, abolish NAFTA and send the Mexicans back tbqh. That's the only thing that will sort this out.

no non-white imigration to any white countries : usa canada europe russia australia

we don't give a fuck how good of a person you are, what culture & economic & religious perspective you have

if you're not white you have no business here ... stay in your region

Quads don't lie.

Wetbacks vote 80/20% for Democrats, and they bring their shitty language, disease, and culture with them.

Oh, and guess who pays for their poor asses benefits and education? Hint: it's not Mark Zuckerberg.

they're not white they have bad genes

kek that is a really kino movie user. I haven't seen that in a long time.

What if I like it here and don't wanna go back? I'll be a good boy, I promise.

Fill out the paperwork, beaners

That what we’re asking for

>Latin people are hardworking family oriented people
So are whites, they're already there, and they're struggling with employment which leads to the breakup of the family aka displacement
Also, anyone who champions the argument that immigrant group X has desirable traits therefore should be welcomed are also implying welcomeness from the native population depends on where that group is on that hierarchy
And when you break it down, the most desirable immigrants are white European
So, it goes like this
>better lives for native population first instead of importing people who are happy with the dropping rates of life quality because its still better for them than the shithole they came from
>then import immigrants from White European countries
>then east asia
>then latin america

>importing people who are happy with the dropping rates of life quality because its still better for them than the shithole they came from
BERNIE 2020

Your female descendants will get bleached, as long as you accept this and vote republican then yeah

trump supporters are homosexuals

Correct. Now post more weather sluts.

theres a difference between bringing in hot latinas like this and dirty illegal mexicans who take jobs

Muh dick!

I honestly like Latin people. But just immigrate legally. We’ll get much better quality of people for legal immigration than boarder hoppers.

>ass fag
>calling anyone else a homo

anyone can have a large ass. Just go to the gym. A nice set of tits is the true marker of good genes

lol okay gay boy

As long as they’re legal and not lazy fucking Puerto Ricans then I’m fine with it.
Bring on those tacos and fat asses

>mfw she turns around
Jesus Christ.

I am opposed to all immigrants that aren't superhot and won't emit girlish squeals as I vore their secret place with my powerful anglo tongue.

gayest thing I've ever read on this site. like the voice in my head was automatically lisping while reading this, that'a how gay this post is

brap

>

Once she pops out a kid that body is done. You want a smaller fit girl who then will look like this in her 40's.

>soy boys want to keep this out

YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK

totally agree user

this is okay, but no brown women.

>hardworking and family oriented
>posts webm of whore that gets paid to shake her ass
>hardworking
>family oriented

This is the most blue pilled thread on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

This country was founded in white nationalism, this only changed in the fucking 60s and has ruined the country.

These people vote overwhelmingly to the left and for increased brown immigration. If we continue to let even legal brown immigrants than whites are not only doomed to a reality of extreme minority status in their own country within a fairly short period of time, but eventually the brown voters will overwhelm the anti-populist measures we have in the electoral college and there will be no way to stop them voting in more brown immigrants, amnesty, or anything else.

You non-white mongrel nu-pol pede-faggors can neck yourselves. Letting in "le based legal brown immigrants" signing America's death warrant. You faggots are as naive as Reagan with his amnesty that permanently turned california blue.

g-get out of my country!

this is my favorite webm, bro kisses and hijinks are whats best in life

we know that's what you like trumpy

>the jew thinks nigger mating rituals work on us

The Latins bring with them the same social attitudes and personal politics that damn their home countries to incessant failure.

This girl is not from Latin America. As much as you hate it, she's European, from Portugal.

I _DESERVE_ AN AMAZON WIFE BUILT FOR BREEDING AND SNU SNU

Do you want to know what Latinos have brought to Spain?
Here's a list: reggaeton and street gangs.

We are not opposed to LEGAL immigration. We ARE opposed to ILLEGAL immigration. Now, shut the fuck up, faggot.

>The white man is immune from such basic nigger mating rituals they have no eff-

>As long as they are hot sluts

yes

Lol wtf. Theyre so broish and loving to one another but God it's just so gay.

representing

ok all that other stuff aside, sauce?

Nope. I hate those little 'tight' squat asses. Nothing wrong with working out, but she's got to have a big ass in the first place.

fucking putrid civic-nationalist plebbit scum. Go back to the_donald you worthless boomer-tier cocksuckers. I want to kill you more than i want to kill commies, and i'd skin a commie alive

I was more impressed with her hips than ass btw. Ass fetish is some undiagnosed type of autism imo.

fpbp as always.

Go look at the google street view of any city in any country South of the US. That is why we are building a wall.

Why do leftists not understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

What a fucking idiot ! just look at the mess she's making on the counter top, flour absoloutley EVERYWHERE !

>Posts mestiza whore doing a degenerate nigger butt dance.
>wonders why we don't want them
>doesn't realize browns are welfare parasites and criminals, just like niggers.

Pretty sure she doesn't even know how to cook an egg, but I hope she's making fried chicken for after I try to penetrate and fail cause my dicklet can't reach her cunt.

because they will agitate for their own ethno-state in the South-West US.

Fuck drumpf and whatever

Sauce?

That bitch is also nigger. Brazilian.

>she has big but let her in
why are retards allowed to post?

Were not opposed to immigration fagget!!!

Were opposed to ILLEGAL immigration where these thieves steal from tax payers free food healthcare and housing!!!!!

You stupid racist fagget OP.

kek it doesn't work like that.

I'm kind of opposed to immigration at this point, fellow 56%'er

You don't know how small it is.

Voting patterns.
I don't care that the latino who lives next door to you happens to be a decent person or a republican.

Over 70% of Latinos voted democrat in 2016. Fuck them.

a video of a mule acting like a nigger isn't very persuasive, user

first of all cucklord, MUH SPICS
thats it
you lost
BTFO LIKE DESTINY
GGNOREEEEE
EZPKSCRUBPUBNUB420xx

fuck you and your mother
sauce is on your face from tyrone faggot

>Why are Trump supporters opposed to latin immigration?
Trump supporters are opposed to illegal immigration. Which Latinos comprise a majority of.

>Latin people are hardworking family oriented people - the people Sup Forumsacks likes.
Which is why the Trump supporters want them to immigrate legally.

>Any arguments against latin immigration other than muh spics?
Non-Whites have no place in White countries, regardless of how "good" they might be. But that's not a Trump supporter, Republican or Conservative position.

I look at that and I can't really say it's sexy. She is objectively attractive but the dance just kinda makes her look like a whore.

>So you're ok with the kind of latin immigration the US has had as long as it's legal immigration?
Yes, they are.

The Trump supporters, Republicans and Conservatives don't care if the USA becomes a non-White country, just as long as it's done legally.

when women do that it just sort of disgusts me
do all men feel the same way or?

aww I got legit sad from this user. Don't worry I've been told some girls prefer them like that.

So are you guys saying that you only oppose illiegal immigration...
this means I can go to US without people thinking i'm a fucking illegal mexican?

She's actually pretty gross

I'll never meet a girl with an ass like that anyway.

>So are you guys saying that you only oppose illiegal immigration...
Yes, Trump supporters, Republicans and Conservatives only oppose illegal immigration.

>this means I can go to US without people thinking i'm a fucking illegal mexican?
As long as it's you coming here legally, yes, they're fine with it.