OPEN CALL TO ASSASSINATE Hillary Clinton

On a public forum, BellGab, one of the members, Dr. MD MD, is openly posting calls to assassinate Hillary Clinton.
This is not the first time he posted such a call. The picture related was posted by him today on, 18.Jan.2018
bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2284.66630

Isn't that illegal and subject to a criminal investigation and charges.
People might not like Hillary Clinton for various reasons but publicly calling for her assassination is a criminal act.
That member of BellGab forum should be investigated by the FBI and local police.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2now.com/2017/08/18/steps-made-to-remove-chappelle-nadal-from-office-after-trump-assassination-facebook-post/
archive.is/vOMXB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's just hope she dies of natural causes

Not relevant to this board. That is on BellGab. Report that post to the FBI and stop wasting time crying about it here.

Dear OP, see So, question for you, considering we're largely immunized against your kind, can spot machine generated and shill threads, and only reply for the bantz (as this is a satire website), how accomplished in general do you feel?

One thing I wonder about is, do you guys think hyping up the low hanging fruit here (we call them mongs, incels, or burgers) is a meaningful accomplishment? I mean, us, the true lords of this site, see this as a tremendous amount of work for something low yield.

What is your end game?

>no need for anyone other than OP to reply to this post.

I would kill the cunt myself but i have my first kid in the way. Unless Trump promised me a pardon

>I would kill the cunt myself but i have my first kid in the way.
How would you feel if others would wish that your first kid was born dead, dead right in the womb.

O really?
Calls to assassinate politicians, members of the USA Government are not relevant to this board. Really?
I'm not a fan of her, not at all,but public calls to assassinate her go way too far.

That guy from BellGab might be the next shooter.
He should be investigated by the FBI.
I hope FBI has people reading this thread and will pay him a visit.

>I hope FBI has people reading this thread and will pay him a visit.

Fair enough.

My first child won't be an insufferable traitorous cunt..

Apples to oranges m8

She should be brought to justice through the proper channels.

I think its been made perfectly clear that, that is never ever going to happen

It's got to be a legitimate credible call to violence in order to be illegal.
If it's obviously an exaggeration, nothing will come of it.

OP is likely a degenerate Bellgab boomer that gets btfo by Dr MD regularly for being a hill shill.

A bullet to the head is our only hope of justice

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE ASSASSINATE OP!

fuck off shilling faggot.... who gives a shit... why are you wasting your time on this????? this is utterly moronic you really are wasting your precious life time on this .... really??? posting about an idiot being an idiot??? I hope you don't plan on breeding.... and lose the faggy meme flag... you are not a pirate little boy

Hey, he's not saying he wants to do it, he just wants it done, a lot of people do and have every right to feel that way
Shit I'd wish she would fucking die already too, the world would be better off in general

>My first child won't be an insufferable traitorous cunt..
You have no idea no idea at all who your child will be when he or she grows up.
It might be same or worst like Charles Manson, or some other bloody monster.
Your child might become homo and hard drug addict at age of 15.
You can not guarantee that your child will grow up to be a great good person.
Your child might end up killing you and your wife.
You can only wish for the best but you can not do much more.

She's not a member of Government you retard...she lost...you are either underage, or a shill posting from a foreign country under a meme flag. Either way consider suicide

sharpiepooper timestamp op you know the drill

I hope she runs again; easy Trump win.

Sho flag and vagene! Bitch lasagna

i hope he does shoot her. she deserves it.

>Hey, he's not saying he wants to do it,
He, Dr. MDMD has very violent personality, look at his posts.
Looks like he is mentally sick creep who might be planning something violent to get famous.
Visit by the authorities and check by the shrink is very needed.

She deserves to feel the full humiliation when she is standing in court in her orange jumpsuit, is convicted, and then marched to prison. Every life she has touched and ruined deserves this. A bullet from some random nut job would make her a martyr and put to bed any of her crimes being investigated.

Would you say the same about leader of your country?

I would never ever personally do or even call for such a thing...........
But I really, really, really would be elated if someone actually did it, and then started on all the other politicians, "journalists", shills, activists, deep state, "Intelligence Community", etc.

Wish I was still this naive

woooow leaf

calm down did you have your maple syrup this morning?

Would an user assassinate OP already

>Your child might become homo and hard drug addict at age of 15.

White Sharia means my wife and I would have to drown it.

Please don't reproduce. Thank you.

oh this argument..... why do liberals and yes you are a liberal use this argument... how would you feel..... it only appeals to women they get the feels most men would logically think and realize yeah there are people that want to harm my family(((isis))) it sucks but that's the way of the world... who cares if some one threatens some one, why are you such a pussy in hysterics????

Dr. MD MD has very violent personality.

RED FLAGS ARE ALL OVER HIS POSTS on BellGab

BTW, he has the same aggressive violent killing mode attitude towards homosexuals.
For him the only solution is to kill people he doesn't like or agree with.

are you a 12 year old girl????? you sound like one.... and this is your average pol talk.... this is too stupid you must be dr.mdmd it is you I know it your looking for attention

who's the leader of your country meme flag??? the faggot captain jack sparrow???

>post call for trump's assassination
>nobody bats an eye
>post call for hillary's assassination
>secret service jumps all over it

LMAO if you ran an investigation for every call for assassination on Sup Forums police would be busy doing this all day

you are dr.mdmd so stop it you attention whore

I agree. fuck Hillary, I hope she rots in prison, calling for assassination is over the top- as with any other politician. Though I don't know who the fuck this guy is, and I wouldn't report what looks like some asshole on a forum as I would for some twitter landwhale feminist.

>OPEN CALL TO ASSASSINATE Hillary Clinton
Remember that Hillary Clinton is still under protection of the Secret Service as a member of the USA Government,
Threatening the life of a person under Secret Service protection.

I know you ARE dr.mdmd... quit it you attention whore

No it's not relevant it's not on this board and was posted by some no body get off this board spic

thanks for the tip. reported to the fbi

What about this.
Yes, Hillary is not a President (and I'm happy about that) but open call to assassinate ex-Secretary of State is a criminal act and Dr. MD MD committed that act.
I only hope that SECRET SERVICE and people around Hillary Clinton will get informed about that psycho from BellGab forum.
I don't think call for murdering politicians should be the American way.
Dr. MDMD and BellGab forum with the owner of that forum should be reported and investigated by proper authorities.
We have no idea if he is not planning to murder her.

Steps proposed to remove Chappelle-Nadal from office after Trump assassination Facebook comment.
fox2now.com/2017/08/18/steps-made-to-remove-chappelle-nadal-from-office-after-trump-assassination-facebook-post/

ST. LOUIS, MO — The Lieutenant Governor of Missouri is suggesting steps to remove State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal from office.
Thursday she posted, and then later deleted, a Facebook comment saying she hoped President Trump would be assassinated.
This had many elected officials calling for her resignation. The Secret Service is now investigating her.

Lieutenant Governor and President of the Missouri Senate Mike Parson says that Article III, Section 18 of the Missouri Constitution allows for her removal for calling for the assassination of the President of the United States.

Alright everyone, hold on a sec. Nobody post until OP answers this.

OP. Why are you wasting your time here with this? From the tone of you posts you knew what we are going to respond and yet you continue to express frustration with us. Quite frankly HRC being assassinated,
while a step too far would just generate one of the most intense happening threads ever seen on Sup Forums, and I can only hope that it's on a Friday night. So why are you here?
Why?

>thanks for the tip. reported to the fbi
I hope you are serious about reporting DR. MDMD (and BellGab forum with the owner who allows this type of activities on his forum) to the FBI and Secret Service.

Can you re-write your post into more intelligent version.
You making no sense at all.

answer the question OP.
You know what we are going to say on the topic. So why are you posting?

If you're child turns out as retarded as you, or as evil as Clinton, then yes, I hope it dies.

who would assassinate an 80 year old hag that shits her pants and has heart attacks on live TV?

Wtf is bellgab? It looks like a board from 2001

>Isn't that illegal
How about dealing with 10.000 calls for Trump and white people to be killed, first. And I hope Hillary will not be assassinated, that is way too easy. I hope she will rot away slowly, pissing and spitting blood, like McShitstain.

I agree, investigate her, investigate her Clinton Organization, but to openly call for her assassination is a criminal act calling for a domestic terrorism.

Dr. MD MD should be made an example for others to watch what they are posting on public boards.

People already wish that on his kid. Especially if its white.

Excellent non point, user

Based Dr. MD MD
I suggest you sodomize her with sticks, the way Gidaffi was murdered, which Hillary found so funny

We don't have enough people openly talking about killing powerful individuals.

The media is overripe for a live murder or two. Imagine how much the world would improve if all of a sudden these talking heads became afraid to spew their endless bullshit every day.

Kill 3 or 4 news anchors and things would change real quick.

This. If the justice system is unable to deal with these people, only one avenue remains

>OPEN CALL TO ASSASSINATE Hillary Clinton

Why hasn't she died in vehicle accident yet

>Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Dies In Helicopter Crash
>Bennett won a parliamentary seat in a rural constituency despite being white, angering Mugabe and his ruling ZANU-PF party.

It's just so convenient

but someone really should assassinate her. they really should. this post is not satire. someone definitely needs to kill hillary clinton.

Please archive this thread and forward to the FBI and SECRET SERVICE.

Here is current archived version of this thread so far,
archive.is/vOMXB

the internet is no longer a public area, web nuetrality is no more, so this is null and void, because it was said in private.

Nice counter op to try and slide the Fucking Super PAC called Assassination of Donald Trump. Stupid fucking correct the record faggot OP is gay and sage this shit.

So that's the way you like American society and politics to be done.
By killing off people you disagree with.
So there is no room for LAW and Justice System in this society.
Let's just do the way dictators are doing, right?

What if your neighbor would call for your assassination or assassination of your family members just because he doesn't agree with you.

>Nice counter op to try and slide the Fucking Super PAC called Assassination of Donald Trump. Stupid fucking correct the record faggot OP is gay and sage this shit.
Here, red this that I posted on that topic

law and order failed the moment we allowed crooks and criminals to run our country

If it happens who cares, if it doesn't who cares she will never be president

So let's have more disorders and violence on the streets, let's have more calls for assassination of politicians and regular people that we don't like or disagree with.
Great democracy in the America, who needs that.
Let's just start assassinating our opponents.

YOINK!!!!

I might care more if the Clinton's weren't so notorious for making people disappear themselves.

You reply to yourself, inbred fuck?

democracy is a failure, it's time for the alternative

Blackpill bots.

AND????

sorry to trigger and butthurt you by doing so my dear snowflake

Imagine being this obsessed with a loser like Hillary Clinton

kek
>in all fields

Imagine for people suddenly openly and without any repercussions posting left and right assassination calls on public boards.
Let's go ape and become brutal bloodthirsty savages and let's put ISIS into shame.

Lol, what a faggy deep state homo army response

isn't that the truth tho?
how many parents wished for their children to grow up to be great good natured people,
they give them love and good education and all the comforts in life
yet they grew up to be monsters or some degenerates cancers on the society.

This board is named politically incorrect you fag

>People might not like Hillary Clinton for various reasons

oh, like - per se, the 150+ people that have died when they cross the Clintons? I'm sure those people would just hate it if they she was assassinated wouldn't they.

I was going to say reval your flag. But after reading all your posts thus far, I'm 100% certain you're a poo.

We could do without most members of congress desu

Alright FBI sounds like you’re looking into it already so shut the fuck up and kill yourself

This

She’s not the leader of anything let alone a country

>He should be investigated by the FBI. I hope FBI has people reading this thread and will pay him a visit.
What? You can submit tips on the FBI's official fucking website, you unbelievable retard. You don't have to hope that some intern at a branch office will just happen to stumble upon this thread.

Calls for assassinations are a serious thing - when the ones calling for it were serious about it, at least. Oh, and you don't have to worry about Dr MD MD - Killary's spooks will find and assassinate him, just as they did with the countless people obviously knowing too much.

On a side note - what do you think would happen if the US government would go after people calling for "Drumpfs" assassination in public forums and social networks? I will tell you what: they would have to round up thousands of US Democrats in the largest domestic "counter terrorism" operation ever recorded in history.

>but public calls to assassinate her go way too far.
She was an integral component of the uniparty that dismantled and sold liberty. The "justice" system covers for her, destroys evidence, and obstructs their own investigations. I hope someone connected to gaddafi ghosts her.

She’ll be fine. She has SS. Like you said. Same as POTUS.

kekked

thread didn't turn out exactly how you planned now did it there, OP?

>people constantly calling for Trump be killed since he made his debut until even now
>'who cares DRUMPF deserves it he is literally hitler!!!!'
>one guy on a random forum says Hillary should be killed
>'OMFG WHERE IS THE FBI HOW IS THIS ALLOWED LOOK AT HOW VIOLENT RIGHT WINGERS ARE THEY ARE TERRORISTS!'

OP is just trying to make us make threats against her.

OP/FBI/ Clowns whatever whomever u are she’s had more people killed than the amount of people who secretly wish to kill her