Why is pol against the hijab?

This woman is pure. Decent. Loyal. Saves herself for her husband. Does not dress like a slut. Will create good family. Give me one good reason to be against hijab.

All sluts dress like that... real dirty sluts hide it..

Only a cuck wouldn't like a woman who takes off her hijab for her man

>supporting muzzies
>even a little

>be proud of italian heritage
>see this thread
>remember why nobody likes italians

If she can’t take it off when she wants to then it’s a symbol of oppression.

t. soyboy

Another marriage that'll last no more than 3 weeks

t. cuck

> Wants absolutely no checks on what women do
> Cries when thot daughter fucks neighborhood nigger

>is unironically OP

much more accurate pic of how women look in hijabs.

When I searched for a pic every single one was a fake glamour shot. We have a bunch of refugees in our town that wear them and none of them look like those glamour shots.

Obvious shill campaign going full force on the internet right now to make the west go full-blown sharia

Refugees from where, Sudan?

The US barely took in any refugees I call bull.

What people think it stands for:
>diversity
>strength
>Independence
>basically making women culturally superior to other women

What its really used for:
>oppression
>suppression
>surrender
>slavery
>basically that you are property

Women are dumb.

I honestly do not really care about it. I just enjoy using it as a tool to mock them, Islam and to point out the hypocrisy of feminists. Before I hated Muzzies, I got head from one in highschool and it was pretty awesome. If I could go back in time I would have hate-fucked her mouth. It just wasn't a fetishized like it is today.

Genetic inferiority.

Western Civilizations became dominant because they only oppressed women in certain ways, not 100%.

this

Do you actually believe that fallen angels will see a woman from above and swoop down to rape her in order to have her give birth to a giant all because of her hair not being covered? That's why people should be against hijabs.

I like the way you're stupid enough to believe that women change their inate behaviour and how they act and think when they A, where different clothing, or B, have a different religion.
No, they are not loyal or pure, they are whores like always, but if they get caught instead of being divorced, and berated they get executed.
Nothing changes. That's like saying a nigger will stop being a religion if you give him a fedora to wear.
andyway sage this because it's a bait thread.

The thot that fucks a nigger will fuck the nigger if she's wearing a hijab you stupid kike.
What the fuck is wrong with you shills and your love of islam.

Miranda Kerr is Muslim?

get the fuck out of my country Mohamed

They were brought here during the Clinton years faggot... no bull here, they all look like hags in drapes...

Wears makeup, can't show hair....
Please kys asap, you fully-fledged retard.

Wow, you're a fucking idiot.