Catalan thread

Catalan thread
And any other people that want independence
Scotland and Cornwall for example

Also fuck the EU

Not days give me a good reason why Scotland shouldn't have independence.
Spaniards give me 4 good reasons why we cant be independant. You wanting our gibs dont count

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0I9_mTX0lg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153013488/#q153047174
archive.is/Ps8mH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

catalan here, fuck you spanish your all fags give us our freedom catalunya is white

>Spaniards give me 4 good reasons why we cant be independant.
because you are now a colony without sovereignity and under complete control of the central goverment right now,to begin with,LOL.

ur a fagot use catalan flag or u spanish gobernmen shill

I'm a proud Scot and the only reason I'm against independence right now is the SNP, they want to be closer to the (((EU))) than the UK/Anglo-sphere despite the (((EU))) hating us.

catalunya is spanish clay
you lost your claim many years ago
aragon could have a chance at independence tho

How about a Celtic/Iberian independence alliance?

yes,well I cannot be a catalan goverment shill because there is not one and will not be, until spain gives you permission.
what a joke of a region you are.

gtfo out of catalan thread ur fuking english

>Catalan thread
>uses sPAINish flag

>asks for 4 reasons against independence
>gives 1 reason for

they r al fagots an all the britbongs REEEEEEEEEEEEEE they get btfo us national too strong

same as catalonian communists

ur communism we ar strong chad nationalist

Because they are spaniards and I believe we are superiour, so I want max population to compete in sports and academia. Learn from korea unification at the winter olympics.

fuking tothpast dont reply here this is catalan thread

LOL,you brits are on the same boat that them,losing bussiness and european institutions at record speed,so dont show your head too much.

Fellow catalan im from valencia brah

post pictures of la presidenta of the people

based texas

this is the sort of shit that means people don't you seriously.

niger andalusian go back to moor

What is the basic reason for independence? I was under the impression that it was uber-liberal and the people were too triggered by the rest of the state, kind of a Trump derangement syndrome, or in this case general right wing derangement. Isn't this basically a jobless region of liberals who love niggers and hate to work?

t. turkroach
le 56% ur the region of niger

>asperger manolo false flagging

Catalan beheadings, when?

t. rabbi

brasil is niggr

I'm a statuesque model of aryan perfection. And you didn't answer, so I'll presume to be right about the impression I had.

>EtA

call Losantos

>Scotland and Cornwall
>and Cornwall
>Cornwall
My sides

>aryan
>perfect
mediterannean aragonean is perfect masterrace ur 56%

Screw Catalan independence. They’ve nothing but back stabbing push over cucks since the fall of the kingdom of Pamplona. They deserve to be part of Spain. Dios Patria Fuerros Rey

I'm from Cantabria you subhuman

ur colony of englend

spain LARPer ur not catalan

relly makes me think

>Catalunya

ur USA coloni get ur independes and then we talk
an all non catalan ar fagots

Bergen wants independence.

Viva la rævkjeft

>an all non catalan ar fagots
I can comfirm,only the pro independence are faggots.

Lege zaharra. Get your freedom first before you talk about the US

ur nordcuck u should be banned for takin the bbc like sweden how u enjoy somali rabbi cokc

No all Catalans are fags and cucks

>are fags and cucks
ironic coming from un amerimutt

>ur USA coloni get
Yes and?
>ur independes
No because i'm not independentist communist faggot.

i'm of Catalan ancestry

Conservatives here are Pro-statehooder

the girls are top noch,though.

Get out while you can.

>impling ur not al nigers an have catalan ancestry

I’m basque and my ancestors have always forced an invading force to make a ceasefire with highly favorable conditions including autonomy.

baskes dont deserbe independes neiter do andalosian musdlimes only catalunya

>t. I know nothing about history

shut up catacuck you can bi independen when puchi returns to spain

t. i am español and now nothing about catalunya and aur cultur so u cant rul over us

>t. Apu Apustaja

I actually don't have African ancestry, my mother side is of Andalusian of green/blue eyes.

Good for you Catalonia, I hope you achieve Independence :)

Scotland shouldn't be independent because its people don't want to be independent and they trade with the rest of the UK 4x more than they trade with the EU, which they would try to join if they were stupid enough to leave.

Catalonia shouldn't be independent because there is nothing special about it other than muh slightly different language that half the population speaks. Spain is Aragon + Castile, therefore Catalonia is Spain.

Also about 5 people want Cornish independence at most. I lived in Cornwall for a few years and it wouldn't survive on its own for a month. It's the poorest part of the UK.

t. niger niger
andalusian ar moor moor is niger cant have green ey
ur polish land lithcuck

rude

thank you brit bro, this people have done the same thing for ages whenever they get an economic crisis they pick a fight with spain

like u leaving poland go
namefag spanigger

Catalans, what's your opinions about fueros?

i think it nigger like spain

Oh fuck off, I wanted to have a serious discussion with you guys. There's more than namecalling and meme spewing.

Reminder

the only meme is spain
ur fagot an never independent or state caribeanigger

Catalans aren't human beings like you and me, you can't expect them to be able to hold a normal conversation.

fueros are the wet dream of a catalan independentist.they want all the money and not paying what they should.
and now they are a colony with a viceroy.
fuck them.

youtu.be/M0I9_mTX0lg

>be bittereinder towards end of Boer War
>doesn't know when to quit
>lives like a tramp
>incapable of protecting family
>wife and kids die in British concentration camp
>farm, home town, and national infrastructure all destroyed by the Britsh, as they try to eradicate you as if you were vermin
>lose war, inevitably

problem i see with modern western separatists is that they don't have any conviction. In the olden days they would have a real war to get what they want. Truth is we/they have it too good, so that's why people don't vote for it.

Can't expect much from once a great place, now filled with moors and gypsy's. Catalonians are fucking meme.

fag amerimutt

You’re still butthurt that all basques were made hidalgos.

ur a mutt

I trashed some bitchs apartment in catalunia. If she reported me to the police, will I get arrested if I go back to anywhere in Spain?

no because ur a swedenigger an spain ar cuck to nigger

What does this mean, American citizen or what are you trying to convey with this user? This is an linguist majority map, not a political one.

t. nigger

Are you a phonefag? What does this mean?
Are you that Cuban-American with Ameridian DNA that posts his face in Sup Forums and here and posts without any nexus?

The Catalan is a Moro. No, i’m not the Cuban.

ur all the same, cuban nigger mexinigger so u go die

are you drunk?

i dident hav to much to drink an are you turk?

we need to exit that shithole.
we are an open country unlike those fascists.

> Fuck the EU
> Scotland

Pick one

Baluchistan independence when?

no fuck u fasicit is good ur a niger catalan LARPer

You know that a lot of non-Catalans, and non-Catalan independentists larp with the Catalonia memeflag right?
>Known Sup Forums Albanian Shitposter using Russian proxy and changing geoflag to memeflag of Catalonia and LARPing as ethnic Catalan and Catalan independentist and supremacist | archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153013488/#q153047174 | archive.is/Ps8mH

ur a larper
this is proof

I know that, but it’s still fun to bring up historical facts that they keep on trying to forget because they’re ashamed

Puto subnormal.

otro toothpaste

apa

Just make ham sandwiches, play soccer., and take your 3 hour siesta lunch breaks. Nobody else in the world cares if you get independence or not

>they keep on trying to forget because they’re ashamed
>shills and trolls being ashamed of nothing having to do with them

Fake news. That's a photoshop from Egypt.

BASED but stil a portunigger