This wasn't that good. The ED was the only memorable part

This wasn't that good. The ED was the only memorable part.

It was pretty good, including the ED

GOD PIRATES

This show was made with the demographic of people hugely into Trigger in mind.
As someone who loves everything they've ever made, this was fucking heaven.

If you're not a fan, I can understand why it'd be grating.

I'd like to think it's a well paced enough, fun colourful piece regardless of what you know about other animes; but like a lot of Triggers work this is really a divisive show.

I really don't think just describing it as 'wasnt good' is particularly accurate when for some people it was one of their favourite pieces of media ever.

This reads like a pasta only for how generic and how it doesn't go in depth at all. The reddit-spacing is another issue that doesn't help either. Did you paste this from MAL's review section or something?

It was okay. Not a big fan of Imaishi's style, I don't find it very engaging. I prefer more realistic, "weighty" styles like Yoshinari.
Last couple episodes were pretty good though.

I was attempting to write the most generic bland defense of the show I could imagine.

I thought it'd have someone fall for the bait at least.

I respectfully disagree, OP.

I liked it a lot

It was GOAT

but it's one of the 2 good trigger shows

bait

It literally saved anime.

You did wellt. Since that's usually the best triggerfags are capable of, it feels like something one of them could have written.

Season 3 was GOAT

AOTY

ARREST HIM

It was fun.

What was even the ED? I only remember the OP, it was catchy as fuck.

>TENSAI MO ONDORI MO-O

has some catchy remixes too

It was memorable enough for you to make a thread about it one year after this short anime aired though.
WHERE IS THE SUPER ROBOT ANIME THAT IMAISHI PROMISED FOR 2017 THOUGH, FUCK.

The ED was like 20% of every episode, how did you miss it?

It started off pretty good when it was only 50% memes, when it became 100% memes it became sub-par but it was still fine as seasonal trash.

Announced when LWA.
Will probably air in 2018 though

Only good thing Trigger has ever made

Fuck you it was GOAT

*when LWA ends

I only made this thread because the ED is in my playlist

*other than Inferno Cop, LWA and KLK.

He never said it was mecha, just "an anime TTGL fans will love" which was what exactly KLK was.

>Inferno Cop
Trash
>LWA
Mediocre
>KLK.
Mediocre

That's a whole lot of shit taste.

>Keeps watching Trigger just to shit on the threads.

Shibbolethed a kyoani fan.

AWAKE JUDGEMENT GUN MORPHING

I honestly dont think LWA deserve that praise I only like the OVAs

I keep watching Trigger shows in hopes that they live up to their reputation as "all the talented people who left Gainax," but the more shows of theirs I watch, the more clear it becomes that all the talented Gainax employees went to Khara and not Trigger.

KLK was nothing like that. TTGL is Imaishi's most normalized and least personal work, and, like with PSG, it was obvious that most of TTGL's fanbase, made of kids and normalfags, would be put off by the eccessive nudity and sexual innuendos and the absurdity of the premise.

"all the talented people who left Gainax" starts and stops at Anno

>kharafag
Go fuck yourself, Anno.

OP was better until they used the ED during the super nova scene, now I like it more but only by a little

>all the talented Gainax employees went to Khara
Then why are Rebuild and Dragon's Dentist so shit?

>implying Imaishi's fanbase at large isn't made of kids and normalfags

lelapalooza.

Rebuilds are fine unless you're a waifu faggot.

Dragon Dentist is better than Trigger's entire catalog of shows.

That's just your opinion mate. Both are objectively better than KLK though.

You think so?
I thought PSG was more focused on episodic directors, and KLK sold pretty well.
But anyway he never did say it was mecha.

>Rebuilds are fine unless you're a waifu faggot.
You have to be a waifu faggot to eat that shit up.
>Dragon Dentist is better than Trigger's entire catalog of shows
>80% of the movie is CG
>downgrade in character designs from the short that makes LWA TV looks OVA-quality
>awful washed out colors
Impressive how they dropped the ball so hard. They literally couldn't give less of a shit about something unless it sells shitty waifu figurines.
>objectively
You need to go back.

The OVA's do deserve some credit though

I dropped the show early on

The first OVA is still the best but several episodes have been way better the the second.

luluco>inferno cop>turning girls>hacka doll>ninja slayer>little witch>kiznaiver>sex and violence with machspeed>inou battle>kill la kill

(You)

Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate trigger so much?

>why the fuck do people hate bad things?

It's just a few dedicate shitposter.
One same guy has been shitposting the LWA general for months.

I don't have a strong opinion on the show but that General is 999% cancer

Still better than the Eromanga threads

>reddit-spacing

Do newfags actually think this is a thing?

>hate
The word is 'dislike'. Thank you very much.

It's triggershit. It's always the same over the top hyped garbage with 0 actual content

don't forget le epic lolsorandumb, that's what the coolest kids like and what nets you the most karma on reddit!

See

>talented Gainax employees went to Khara
Kazuya Tsurumaki's remaining years are wasted on glorified commercials for Eva merchandise

It's REALLY refreshing to have the girl be the one who chases after the guy and has to "prove" herself to win him over. And to have the guy be the damsel in distress.

Plus, the show was short enough not to grate on me like e.g. KLK does. It doesn't take itself seriously until the very end, when the pathos is actually justified because of all the shit Luluco went through in order to get the guy.

FI-F-FI-FIGHT FOR JUSTICE

I enjoy Gurren Lagann

Ninja Slayer is the best trigger anime
Prove me wrong

That's nice but this isn't the thread for that.

It's a shittier pandering version of Inferno Cop

I enjoy Luluco

The OP was as great as the ED.

I don't really like Trigger but this would be my favorite of the Trigger shows I watched. I thought it tried to rely on too many references and it wasn't very funny.

A 5.5/10 show

>it tried to rely on too many references and it wasn't very funny.
That's literally all Trigger is capable of, though. If you take that away from them they're done for.

>luluco is hetshit
what?

What?

What?

The most memorable part for me was J-J-Judgement Gun Morphing.

He also never promised for 2017. Just said it was coming. No timeframe specified.

Literally the Evangelion of Anime. Bravo Imaishi.

Tthe first two "seasons" were fucking fantastic, but

- The entire middle just turned into trigger parodies: the show completely killed the actual good points luluco as it's own thing had

- The fact that Alpha Omega actually ended up just loving her at the end after the buildup to him not giving a shit felt hamfisted. I'm all in favor of corny power of love/friendship/hype endings kicking logic to the curb, but it didn't execute on it well.n

>Alpha Omega actually ended up just loving her at the end

No, she cucks her with Panty.

>him not giving a shit
But he did give a shit.

>- The entire middle just turned into trigger parodies: the show completely killed the actual good points luluco as it's own thing had
The multiverse episodes still are about Luluco's relationship with Nova, and they're a setup for the Trigger-chan revelation at the end. This criticism is stupid and I'm tired of reading it.

>ED
>Memorable
It was awful.

Reminder that Luluco and Nova LITERALLY killed this poor bastard in cold blood and got away with it.
While Midori that was his boss became Chief. How is that fair?

I keep hearing the 2nd one bad because Akko a jerk, but after watching the tv show I kinda wanna see Akko be a bitch to Sucy and Lotte there assholes in the show.