Can't believe you all fell for this scam. Get out before it's too late...

Can't believe you all fell for this scam. Get out before it's too late. Do you really think this will be used for anything besides drugs and other illegal activity? Do you really think that your transactions aren't being monitored and that you will not have to suffer the consequences. Get out now and maybe you can plead ignorance before the hammer drops.

RAAAAAAA IT'S OVER I INVESTED IN SHAREBLUE AND THEY'RE DOWN 250%!

this is interesting, sounds like a bait, looks like a bait by shareblue, but are they so retarded to use that FILENAME?
lets discuss, I'm not sure if this level of retardation is possible.

>>investing in bitcoin is a scam
>>tis is the end of bitcoin

Really schlomo...

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE BITCONNECT! HEY HEY HEY
No but seriously I already cashed out way more than my initial investment trading cryptos. But lots of people are too dumb to ever cash any out. Hell some girl was massively shilling bitconnect which was a ponzi. She had over 600k that she could've cashed out at any time but kept on staking it. And she lost all of it. Think how crazy it would (or will?) be when/if bitcoin crashed down to pennies on the dollar.

I put in a few hundred dollars and turned it into over 700 thousand dollars. Call it a scam all you want, it's all just a nocoin cope.

Dam did you buy the Neo or Eth ICO. God I hope there's another coin like that. Thats why we need a big crash because good coins only come out in bear markets.

b-ut b-ut I already pulled my house out.
and a car(not lambo tho), why must I sell my bitcoins ? Can't I hold til my lambo > ?

Can we all accept that /biz/ is shit?

Shit like this is what causes crashes you moron. Encouraging mass sell offs only leads to crashes.

Take a fucking history class moron.

Panic selling only screws you and others over.

Maybe it is doing poorly because of governments trying to get rid of the shit and doing anything they can to stop it because they fear decentralized currency.

SELL SELL SELL FOR GOD'S SAKE, GET OUT IT'S A FUCKING BLOODBATH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Niger what are you smoking. Just wait, stuffs already looking up

Looks like someone’s got the case of a short term economic outlook.

This shit is why people lose money. They dont think in the long term.

People said the exact same shit that Bitcoin was gonna fail really soon when it hit like $100 per coin.

Shortsighted people being stop at their finest.

I wish I had invested years ago.

Exactly. Bitcoin is an uncontrolled currency and big rises and falls in value are natural. That's the reason why we have central banks today, to artificially control currencies and prevent such sudden changes.

People who got into Bitcoin recently thought of short term gains and hopped on the bandwagon. And tbey inflated Bitcoin so much that they created a bubble that burst when enough people realised that most are buying Bitcoin just to hold it until it rises in value and not actually trade at the moment. So they all started selling off like mad just to avoid a loss. Now those idiots need to abandon the Bitcoin system and pull its value down even more - and that's when you need to buy it. Then wait a few years, trade, buy, sell carefully and sell when next big rise in value comes and walk away before that new bubble bursts.

I had a chat with a PhD Law student who talked about blockchain and cryptocurrencies being used within multinational companies, holdings and concerns as a mean of internal trading to avoid transaction costs, taxes, tarrifs etc.

It's a neat idea that could actually make international trading easier.

>Yes goy keep your money in (((FIAT))) currency, not Blitzkreigcoin

>the obvious progression of the NWO's plans is a scam
someone redpilled knows how stupid that idea is

>They dont think in the long term.
Main reason niggers dont have civilizations

>That filename
Whatever they're paying you to do this it's too much

Fiat is more of a Ponzi now than many of the cryptos. Don't invest what you can't lose and you won't be a shareblue bait nigger.

BUY MONERO

ANNNNNND.....it's up over $1,000 in the last 24hrs...up $200 in last hour. Panic sellers fell for the Wall Street heist. They got richer, the weak hands got poorer