Finally decided to read the manga since season 3 is nowhere to be seen...

Finally decided to read the manga since season 3 is nowhere to be seen. Since when did they start to release digital colored chapters and are there official English translations of those colored chapters? Only saw RAWs from ch95 I believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mangatown.com/manga/shokugeki_no_soma
en.koreaportal.com/articles/30604/20170403/food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-season-3-release-date-updates-upcoming-season-to-return-in-july-soma-erina-gets-closer.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The color releases start around 95 yeah. And yes, there are English version of them. You'll have to look around online to find them.

Fan translation or official ones?

The color chapters seem to use Viz's official translations.

thanks, user

Where am I supposed to find them? Not even madokami has them.

The manga get's boring anyways, drop it and read something else

Yeah, only saw those RAWs on madokami.
I guess it's time to surf around those numerous "read manga online" sites to find colored eng chapters.

is this canon?

from the manga

are you retarded?

Hope you're not hoping for any sort of focus on Alice. After the anime ends it's pure SomaxErina shipping setup with Erina's Nazi dad taking over the school and ruining the comfy atmosphere.

While it's a bit sad, it doesn't really matter that much to me. All Shokugeki girls are nice.

Not all of the chapters are in color. m.mangatown.com/manga/shokugeki_no_soma

Um this is obvious but I forgot to say the ones in color are labelled as "Full color" in the chapter name.

Also, did they ever revealed the identity of Soma's mom and why his dad didn't graduate?
>Not all of the chapters are in color
You mean the early chapters? Or do they skip chapters later, like say ch150 has colored version, ch151-152 not colored, ch153 colored?
>"Full color"
Yeah, got that.

Yeah it's not all awful. Currynigger mindbreaks Alice's preteen sisters with a single taste of his sauce.

I don't know but it looks like the story is coming to a close soon

As in they seem to do full color chapters at random. A lot of the time it's every other chapter, and then suddenly there's like 10 chapters until the next full color one. The earliest full color chapter starts at 96(labeled as 96.1 on that site). It's actually been awhile since the last color chapter, so maybe they've stopped, but I think they're just busy and they'll probably go back and color a few of them.

Also I have no idea why but these color chapters seem to be getting taken off of sites. That site isn't my preferred one, but the site I normally use no longer hosts the colored chapters even though they used to, and still have the non-colored chapters. At least on this site though they've been hosting the colored chapters for a long time so I don't think we have to worry about that.

Ah, I see. Shame they skip chapters like that, I like it better in color than b/w.

I'm not sure whether they put English on all the color ch, but the color chapters ran from like 95 to 190 something, before jump switched to doing Yuuna in color. During that time, the raws had no breaks in the color chapters.

Reading last chapter of vol 2 now. The amount of Megumi pantyshots is just, god damn...

yeah, Megu has the highest pantyshot count in the series.

???
en.koreaportal.com/articles/30604/20170403/food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-season-3-release-date-updates-upcoming-season-to-return-in-july-soma-erina-gets-closer.htm

fake news desu yo

Obligatory.

I don't mean to criticize but do you have any source for this? I'm genuinely interested. As far as I know, the site I linked earlier has all of the color chapters. And while there was a very long spree of mostly colored chapters, it wasn't every single chapter that was colored. If there are more that have been colored I would love to see them.

Like Is aid, I don't know how many were done in English, but there were no breaks in the color raws. There've been no breaks in the color raws for Yuuna ever since Jump switched from coloring Souma to Yuuna either. They do it every week.