One Punch Man

Zenko > Garou

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zm2MnYBXHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zenko is for Garou

When is Mosquito Girl coming back in Genus' shop?

We got three male kids that were ugly on purpose in the series, but all the girls were all maximum qts. I'm kinda curious to see how an "ugly" girl by Murata would look.

Garou saving Zenko and her brother was cheesy as fuck man.

Is he going to save the rich ugly kid too now? Where does that boy fit in the arc at all?

Genus is the one who "fixed" her and removed her fighting parts, so she should already be at it ever since he opened the shop, we just didn't see her.

why are people shitting on Suiryu? Fighting Saitama taught him that there are beings beyond his comprehension. He tried his best against Gouketsu and there was literally nothing he could do at that point but crying for hel. He's taken enough, the fact that he's still moving after the beatings he got is pretty badass.

I hope we see more of him in the future.

Saitama splashed Mosquito girl. She's a goner.

Maybe ONE intends to add MB to the MA raid and he'll be the one to save that kid.

After all Rider and TTM are already back to shape. The latter will probably be added too. It would only make sense to add more S class to the raid with all the monsters added.

He slapped her away.

She didn't get squashed against a building, she was sent through it. The blood splash was anime only and it was her blood sac.

>Zenko is for Garou
When she grows up.

>Garou saving Zenko and her brother was cheesy as fuck man
Only if you know nothing about Garou's character
>Is he going to save the rich ugly kid too now? Where does that boy fit in the arc at all?
It's so fucking simple that if you haven't figured it out by now you're mentally retarded

14 years old hips

Lily is a special girl

That's what being near Fubuki constantly does to you.

Because you don't understand Garou, he acts like an edgelord and plays monster but deep down he's a softie that doesn't like seeing humans getting killed by monsters.

Metal Bat manages to be one of my favorite characters in fiction and I don't know why

I know that Garou wants to be a hero, sperg. Unclench.

Webcomic Garou was this grumbling old man and very tsun to Busaiku. Here we have full swiss cheese as he gently pats kids on the head and saves more kids because monsters are (quote) disgusting. Are you denying the cheesiness of the included scenes or what? I'm not criticizing anything. Just stating a fact.

>It's so fucking simple
Whoa enlighten me then, ONE-sensei. What's happening to the rich ugly kid? I want detailed spoilers.

>Pads her bra

Heroes go to destroy MA base and save ugly rich kid. Don't even register that the other ugly kid is even there, despite his cries for help. Pretty much hammers in the kid's point at the end of the arc. That rich kid's role in the arc will be minor

Is that spectacle supposed to go on until Sperm suddenly threatens Busaiku then?

Seems kinda crazy.

Heroes can only rescue one and have to choose between the rich kid and ugly kid. They chose the rich kid via HA orders.

Murata can't draw ugly girls, he'll just make them a beauty somehow.

>that tome

That Murata Tome is such a fucking semen demon. Imagine MP100 with her being constantly like that.

isn't One who can't draw pretty girls?

isn't One the one who can't draw?

That Tsubomi drawing from him is amazingly disgusting to look at. She looks so fucking ugly.

>tfw tome would never let you fuck her since you're not an alien

ONE's style of Tome can look pretty cute.

They really should have made her like that in the Anime. She's like a completely different character in it.

How would she react if she saw Boros and his giant spaceship?

If Lily can look like that I cant wait to see how the will animate Lin Lin, Ring Girl, Do-S, Eyesight.

It makes you wonder why on Earht Mob doesnt go for Tome instead he might get dumped by Tsubomi and he ends up with freaking Mesato.

Well, she looked much better than Fubuki that was in the same OAV. I don't know who animated her but he did an amazing job.

She's gonna bust out the bug net.

Pink Hornet is the worst female design in the series.

For a reason she is forgettable.

Garbage taste.

Because Sup Forums doesn't like seeing their husbandos getting cucked.

When ZombieMan re-appears in the manga? It feels like centuries since he appeared.

Him and Darkshine are the only ones who havent showed up in this arc so far.

That actually makes sense, how soon do you think that'll be? At around what time does Zombieman go investigating Genus?

Because she's not meant to be attractive at best she's average canonically. And she's older so I don't think Mob even could see her in a romantic sense.

Who's got a picture of Mosquito Girl in her Takoyaki outfit?

>Tats and Saitama showdown would at best be S4 in the anime
>And that would be well after the manga version which is like a decade away

FUCK

I bet Tome would totally have the hots for Boros.
A relationship between those two would be interesting to see.

PLEASE BE CANON PLEASE BE CANON

Considering how much Murata already added to the Monster-Organisation Arc, I think it´s pretty likely for her to return.

How is that related?

>saitama and genos visit genus' place for some lunch
>she sees them

Damn, I want this to happen so bad.

Murata likes to add stuff to the story that wasn´t there in ONE´s version.
Think about it.

> Murata

retard.

For the last time, that was released on April Fool's. It is just something Murata wanted to draw.

And he never said it was an April's food.

Where are new chapters released first? It's been a while since I lost track

> fool

ONE has stated that he's already got the entire story laid out, right?

Hey guys I'm catching up after some years and just started the tournament arc
How strong is this guy? Could he have a good fight with saitama?

He will once Tsubomi dumps him.

He's actually stronger than Saitama

user, I...

o shit
he still has hair though?

JUST

So young and happy

I am so hoping we get a pissed off Saitama ripping Bakuzan limb from limb before dispatching him as a broken and beaten mess.
a quick death is too good for that cunt. At least Gouketsu had some honor.

It's a wig

What's this I keep hearing about MP100 ending soon?

Seeing Garou makes me lustful, is that normal?

Why would Saitama get mad?
You´d have to make him miss a grocery store-sale to manage that.

do you think him and Saitama will have a moment afterwards?
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zm2MnYBXHY

they beat up Max, Sourface and Snek.

Completely normal.

So what's her next move? Will she start moving up through A-Class, finding out what Psykos saw, or getting stronger? She's already top A-Class/Low S-Class level

Everything added is by ONE's storyboards and input.

don't argue with delusional comicfags.

>do you think him and Saitama will have a moment afterwards?
Nah, I'm reading his fight with snake and he seems to be an asshole
Saitama will probably dislike him

She's definitely A class material but probably not S. She's strong but even Genos is above her on the powerscale.

She'll do what everyone else is doing in the comic and start training. I'm wondering if there's going to be a timeskip or something in the ONE version which would be a bit clunky since there was already a timeskip since the Garou fight not too long ago.

>even Genos is above her on the powerscale
but...but...Genos is a strong class S

That´s right.
But since ONE and Murata probably communicate with eachother regularly regarding the manga-version, I don´t think it would be too far fetched to assume that Murata brings in his own ideas sometimes as well.

Genos is also a jobber.

Name one (1) character apart from Saitama and Tatsumaki that isn't a jobber

King

Metal Knight.

Who is this and what chapters does she appear in?

Seriously? He's like one of the biggest jobbers of the series.

He was already defeat by the monster while the other class S were fighting

Ok, apart from king too

You got your one (1) counter-example.

>defeat by the monster
defeated by the monsters*
I'm tired

Genos

Garou

>Genos
>not a jobber
How many fights did he win?

so what are the chances of garou hooking up with some girl,post MA i mean?

pls respond

Name one (1) fight that Genos hasn't won

It´s a special chapter where Saitama has to help a little girl find her lost cat.

When did she ride on Saitama? I don't remember that at all.

do they find it?

Anons respond pls