Daily reminder to respect and your love woman ( if you have one)...

Daily reminder to respect and your love woman ( if you have one). The fact that she is willing to be with only you makes her better than 95% women today who would leave you over small insignificant things.

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/why-i-dont-respect-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My woman is a liberal kike, what do?

Disown her.

i like that op.

pls post more pretty white family pics

>respect
That's the woman's job. A man is only required to love his wife.

Read the Bible, you cuck.

Read the verse that immediately follows the one you're thinking of.

Ephesians 5:33
There is no verse after it.

>respect and your love woman

Wow. The Jews have really cucked Sup Forums, haven't they?

Enjoy walking in on your wife and her "gay" friend. lmao

YOUR woman. Not every goddamn woman.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/why-i-dont-respect-women/

Do not be a cuck and let no feminist pervert Scripture. Do not worship women. Do not marry whores just because they are white.

>Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

>1 Timothy 2:9-15
likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works. Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

>1 Timothy 5:14-15
I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan.

Titus 2:3-5
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

>1 Peter 3:1-7
In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives, as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior. Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands; just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.

>1 Corinthians 7:1-5
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

>1 Corinthians 14:33-35
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

>1 Corinthians 11:1-16
Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head. For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.

For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. That is why a wife ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman; for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God. Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a wife to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering. If anyone is inclined to be contentious, we have no such practice, nor do the churches of God.

love and understanding is for one another.

remember to stay white

respect needs to be earned, it doesn't come automatically with the fact of possessing a cunt

Respect is not given to women unless you are a cuck.

see

Did I say it doesn't have to be earned? But I assumed, since you're in relationship with some woman, that she already earned it..

Are you Scandi?
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI

Why do you cuck even after being shown the truth?

>Those stats
This makes me so sad every time

>implying that's enough

kill with butter knife

>the jewble maymay

mind your own tampon business rabbi

Ok but what if shes ugly.

Met my girlfriend at a small trad catholic church. Aryan, blond, virgin, shy, submissive, and innocent. I'm not even joking. She's fit and only eats salads and sometimes lean meat and fish. Within 6 months I'd redpilled her about Jews and the Holohoax. We now spot Jews in real life and she complains about (((Hollywood))) to me.

Soon I will marry her and have many Aryan children. Gloria in excelsis Deo et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis. Ave Maria, Pater Noster, Gloria tibi Domine.

Don't forget the first part where Queen Victoria literally prescribes "whipping" for feminists. lol..

Remainder only one throwing anti women threads are incels who never interacted with one or MGTOW-s and divide and conquer anti-white shills

This sounds so comfy
Best of luck user

tfw no girldfriend
dont forget to help the antijew war afterwords
also nice larp

>love
yes
>respect
has to be earned no matter what, you cant grant people respect without merit, it is literaly the the thing that got us into all this mess in the first place.

Thanks brother it really is. I'm very lucky and I don't take it for granted.

>kike
She's lying to you about something...

convert

Never call a woman who's sleeping with you anything other than the smartest woman in the room

That's what I did 3 years ago, now happily married with a toddler and another one on the way. Hopefully we will have 8+ children by the end of things. Remember to pray a Rosary everyday together, it will keep you through the hard times. God bless user. Don't wait too long to get married.

>small insignificant things
My very first association reminded me that I've spent too much time on Sup Forums.

>tfw it's true but she can't have children.

>Daily reminder to respect and your love woman

stopped reading there. kys eurocuck

Trips of excellence

Good job user. Don't fuck it up.

I'm MGTOW but I agree

>believing in what womyn says
>pussy worship

yuck. I find it hilarious that you probably identify yourself as a straight male top kek

I've got news for you faggot. that whore you met in your "trad" church probably absorbed so much nigger cum, the next baby she shits out will have a muttish color to it's skin

wut. why? seems conflict of interest

>being this cynical

Just let the user be happy with his future prospect of a white family with a hopefully emotionally stable woman. I've been married twice to increasingly psychotic cum dumps, it isn't fun.

>ave maria

I agree with the general idea that you should love your woman

Creampie Surprise!

>"I've been married twice"

if you still think I'm being cynical you obviously haven't learned your lesson stupid amerifat

>stuff that never happened
do u christcucks practice law of attraction or someshit ?

fucked up world we live in. hope you find happiness

Deus sit apud vos. your an inspiration to us all.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, non-breeder.

>sees flag
>thinks all womyns have nigger seed in them

literally not surprised ahmed

All women are pretty fucked up. Trying to find a non psychotic one is pretty tough as they can wear the mask for a long fucking time.

That said, I'm not mgtow (although I understand how a fucked over guy from a divorce would be). You just gotta throw bones at them, enough so they can gloat to their "friends" about all the good shit you do for them, great if their "friends" are not being treated.

Women are fucking lonely creatures who hate each other.

This

>Ephesians 5:33
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband

source. i think paul is more based than you. he had zero wives and zero children. not that your boxes ever apply anyways. it's not like if nobody listens to you then we all die out. just like how we arent choking for resources. use your brains