What's your opinion on Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Found it to be pretty interesting so, far. MC and main love interest actually have progression, in the fist few episodes.

I like it quite a lot. My only real issues are the kind of superficial beginning of their romance (though some of their scenes have been really nice and I've gotten over that) and the so-so production quality, though the director certainly seems to be trying to compensate for that.

Cthulhu a shit

I get you. However, that beginning scene did expose some elements, that are relevant. Like racism towards non furies and some of the MCs powers.

I prefer the cat girl. Can't remember he name but recognise the voice actor.

Triple braid = triple best

I dislike girls who don't show their true character.

What do you mean by that?

Cat's obviously using a fake personality.

Oh, so one of those characters whose had heart felt drama, to only come out about it in a moment of tension?

Looks like you missed best girl, don't worry we all make mistakes.

I enjoy this show a lot, it's just hard to choose a daughteru.
Pannibal needs more screentime.

Name too long, but got some reason to watch this.

Love the way she skips the de in her desu

It's alright. One of the few shows from this season I haven't dropped yet. I hope the plot moves somewhere soon.

The lolis are cute and it's always nice to have a mc that isn't a complete pushover.
What's there not to like?

This.

Went in with basically non existent expectations and was very surprised at how much I've enjoyed every episode.

I saw that all five LNs are translated and I've been debating reading ahead or just enjoying the show as it comes out.

I didn't know I wanted someone like her until now.

We're in the same boat, I honestly thought I'd drop it 1 or 2 episodes in but here I am catching up on the LN.
The 5th volume isn't entirely translated (~1/5th so far? maybe) but the dude is working on it. Also, there's a direct sequel but I don't think anyone picked it up yet.

I'd like to see it more discussed on Sup Forums, I'll make sure to make a thread on tuesday if no one else does

I dislike the forced drama, but I guess it's still ok.

>forced drama
Just because it has drama doesn't mean it's forced

Which scenes are you talking about

Only watch for Ren and lolis.

I like it. Surprise of the season.

I feel this too, but it's not as egregious as some light novel adaptations I've seen.

Not him, but if I'm just thinking this last episode, the gang of hoodlums bit was pretty contrived.

Im not into furry, but doggo is best girl

Yiff in hell, furfag

Pac-Man?