WACO, TX

Anyone watching this series, or did Hollyjew fuck it all up?

youtu.be/EiO0qHUMM64

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU
youtu.be/TVND1Vx1jms?t=1m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=cAB8dNMoXZ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't seen it. It looks good from the video though.

Hasn't premired yet

So who was in the wrong here?

well, given that David was not a pedo and an abuser of his so called flock, then the government should not violate private property. There is some good evidence that the gun charges were not real or trumped up. So, it is a hard one, but I always side with that which is not Janet Reno.

1. He married several kids
2. Automatic weapons / short barrels
3. Knew they were fucked when ATF wanted to check it out
4. Pretended his " Prophesy " was coming true
5. Ruby ridge was a bigger abuse

depends on whether or not they introduce Timothy McVeigh on screen filming it all go down

OP is a faggot. Sage

>Ruby Ridge was a bigger abuse than killing almost 90 people

ok.

What's hilarious is they didn't even have to even kill those people. They could have just arrest David when he was going shopping in Waco like he was every week. Nope instead they used so much tear gas kids literally bent over backwards and snapped their spines from that shit. Kek

You can't die that way retard, stop believing the shit you read on right wing conspiracy websites. The people there died because the leaders of the cult didn't want to surrender after they killed a bunch of ATF agents. The death that occurred at Waco was almost entirely the fault of the branch davidians in the compound.

good point

Still not answering why the FBI did not arrest David in town. If you are going to LARP as a normie and not FBI, then try harder.

Did not know he actually married kids. So, why did the FBI not arrest him in town for that? Why firebomb the complex filled with those kid victims?

checked

KEK, that doesn't change the argument why they didn't just bother arresting him when he was going shopping every week like he normally did instead of killing so many innocent people. Sage

>this is what bootlicking shitscum actually believes

He married the ones that didn't have a name, social- or any form of I.D. Because he found them that way. He stumbled upon the trafficking rings- like one of the breads we currently have on this angry board.
He gave them back their identities, he made a religion so he could legally be separate themselves from the organization that wants their sex slaves back...so at this point ...ya you need weapons too.
That's why our government murdered them.
Have nice day!

You had a bunch of mentally unstable religious nuts in a compound who were HOPING for dooms day.

You have a bunch of basically Federal Military Police, all with IQ's lower than their shoe size looking to shoot a safe target.

Why have we never seen the ATF do this swat shit on some ACTUALLY DANGEROUS gettho run by Bloods / Crypts / MS13 etc...

Because they only go for the safe targets. They prefer fighting women / children rather than crazy niggers / mexicans.

I wager if the "Branch Dividians" were actually dangerous, no law enforcement would of gotten near it.

Yeah. Not what happened

Tim is a hero

ZOG pigs murdered them and got taught a lesson by mcveigh in Oklahoma

Both sides. David was a psycho pedo death cult leader, but the ATF/FBI had to right to kill all those people.

read this.

I lived in Waco for 10 years - there are still many fundamentalists in the surrounding areas like China Spring. Mennonites and such

This, but unironically

was*

Wacoan here, I know the official story is bs, unfortunately though I don't know too many of my fellow wacoans who question it. And I don't need to watch the hollyjew series to know whats in it

interesting

>but I always side with that which is not Janet Reno.
a good mantra to live by

>I wager if the "Branch Dividians" were actually dangerous, no law enforcement would of gotten near it.

Dangerous enough to hand the ATF their ass on day 1. Do you not find the vids of the guy trying to go in a 2nd floor window getting shot?

Because of this, Ruby Ridge, and Fast&Furious, I’m never gonna trust the ATF on a damn thing they say.

Even in Europe we know the US government is power mad.

U.S. government
>Jews
pick two

shitty murican filming
that guy was a serial rapist. look at that fucking face

Watching for Michael Shannon

There was enough blame to go around on both sides for the tragedy. ATF should have taken Down Koresh off the property. The ATF knew there was a stockpile of weapons plus women and children in the compound, but decided to go in with guns drawn anyway. They could have cut power, water and food and waited them out longer. The FBI did give cult members chances to leave, but most were too brainwashed to think for themselves. The outcome left a stain on our Justice Department. McVeigh ran in white supremicist circles, but had more of an anti-government than racist streak. I remember waking up that Monday morning as CNN broadcast live the ATF’s final assault in the compound. The wind was blowing hard and those buildings went up like matchboxes. Pretty horrific.

The FBI needs to reread the Bill of Rights. This was a military action on private property, which is treasonous IMHO. At some point, the lines are drawn and there is no going back, but that only happens when one side is not operating legally. In this case, the government did not act legally and then supressed information.

Do I support David Koresh? Fuck no! But I support his rights just like he should support mine.

Koresh also cucked the wives of most of the male followers.

>Do you not find the vids of the guy trying to go in a 2nd floor window getting shot?
>Friendly fire, confedbro

Thankfully it lead to the infiltration of all WS groups in America. We had a huge compound up in Idaho that got raided.

If you even think of joining one of these groups, be aware there will be FBI plants who will try to get you to commit crimes.

hollywood jewed it up, the davidians never shot when they sieged them. they had an altercation before hand which led to a little firefight. but the actual siege, atf died to friend fire and nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

interesting note, 3 of the 4 atf who died the day of the siege, were personal body guards for bill clinton. watch the video where you see 3 men enter a room, then another man throws something in and fires shots into that same room. at which point you see return fire and him get hit, perhaps this was the 4th guy to die

Post it

still dont understand the reason for the waco siege, it doesnt add up

Fuck those freaks. The cult was at fault. I feel sorry for the kids but all the adults deserved to die.

Kys Mohammad

Yeah, no. David agreed to surrender to the local police, and the local sherriff begged the feds to bring him in, as he had arrested David at least 2 times previously without major drama. Reno overruled it on some bullshit suspicion about SBRs being too short and so they sent a fucking tank into the building and burned a bunch of kids alive.

How do you even post with Big Gov's cock so far down your throat?

When the Berlin Wall came down the Pentagon and our Federal intelligence agencies didn't have a reason to exist. During the 90s they tried to pivot toward drug traffickers, right wing militias, and eventually Muslims to justify their budget. A very high profile raid using tanks and helicopters makes you look important in a fight over the budget.

Kys Carlos

whole fucking country is still glowing in the dark because of it

watch the Waco: A New Revelation documentary. there was an explosion on top of the bunker where the kids were hiding. the kids bodies were mangled due to the pressure of "something" that caused a giant hole in the top of the bunker.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU
scene starts at 11:30, those are the only shots fired from inside the compound.. davidians never even fought back on the day of the siege, friendly fire. interesting again to note, the 3 that entered the window were personal body guards to, then president, Clinton

bump
watch this shit

>Catalog
Holy shit...

Brainwashed moron.

>youtu.be/TVND1Vx1jms?t=1m23s
>leopard 1
>in Waco
Fuck off, you kikes.

>john leguizamo
youtube.com/watch?v=cAB8dNMoXZ0

CIA mk ultra like satanic pedo organ trafficking thing?

thanks for explaining

Wait. Wtf. An agent throws a grenade and shoots and kills three of his own..?

the video definitely makes that seem the case. the 3 bullets on return fire simultaneously, while they got in their without anyone else shooting, pretty much sheds all doubt

I don't get it. Why does he want to kill three of his own?

"God help us. We ARE the press."

That quote is way more telling than it is a simple joke.

at 16:24 the narrator says they were clinton bodyguards.
also, those """""casualties"""" would give them THE reason to burn those poor souls alive

I don't get why their being Clinton bodyguards is relevant, that they wouldn't play ball? I'm really confused maybe I'm a brainlet but this all makes such little sense.

ok, now that's even creepier:
>Thompson died in St. Petersburg, Florida on May 10, 2009 after overdosing on medication.

being thompson the narrator/author of this video, i forgot to mention

im assuming they knew something and they didnt like that. easy way to kill them off and make it disappear without much question

i assume security personnel of high profile people like the clintons are forced to signed NDAs, but they still can hear and see things

plus as the other user said, would give reason for the whole narrative they tried to pass off their murder of innocent people, including many children

Dudes this video is fucking terrifying.

i know user, i know

Wonder if they will do another Ruby Ridge TV miniseries.. the one from the 90's was good, I am ready for another one though. Anything that keeps these stories alive keep me happy!

Because arresting him quietly in town wouldn’t look good for the TV cameras like an armed ATF raid would.

That’s how Vernon and the Davidians were tipped off. A TV reporter came by asking for directions to the compound cuz he was going to cover an ATF raid.

I hope they put Lon in the spotlight, fucking scum.

This is gonna be a night of red pills now, fucking hell how have these ATF scumbags not been prosecuted...

incredible that >we can't find anything recent about that scumbag in this information age

Looks like propaganda to make the FBI look like good guys

Part of the show should be Tim McVeigh watching the seige live on TV and shouting "Oh, bullshit" every five minutes.

The most recent time his name came up was when HS Precision used him in a tasteless advertisement years ago.

I hope all of you die slow and painful deaths. You deserve it.

And now, for a little bit of /x....

>news coverage talks about psychological warfare techniques used on Branch Davidians
>including use of music & sounds broadcast 24/7 to keep Davidians awake and on edge
>sounds included Buddhist chants & bunny screams
>”Buddhist chants” actually Tibetan Buddhist Yamantanka chant
>Yamantanka a Tibetan-Buddhist death deity
> using this specific chant to invoke forms of death at the scene of siege
>using specific chant to harness energy from impending deaths for use by person/s unknown for purposes not-stated

Ftr I acknowledge now I was completely bluepilled on this prior to the thread, am looking into it now

What did that dirty daniel do? And is Lon a real name, or did his Jap parents hear Ron as Lon.

This is all related to child trafficking my dude. Those Clinton bodyguards, as well as the Branch Davidians, were killed to keep something important from getting out. The Davidians knew about things that are only coming to surface now. All of the pedo cult bullshit it just that, bullshit.

Yeah now I realize. Sorry dude, I just get mad when people think they know about something because they were fed a story by the mainstream media.

>CGI helicopters
I see this everywhere now, how hard/expensive is it to get real helicopters?

The actor has full on MK Ultra eye.
Don't bother, it's going to be more jewed than you can handle.

>or did his Jap parents hear Ron as Lon.

he put a bullet through vicki weaver's chest (while she was holding her toddler) at ruby ridge, and he shot some people at waco

Not hard at all, and they got the choppers from Fort Hood. Period

Nah no worries its my bad, I was completely wrong on this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
killed an unarmed woman at ruby ridge then was deployed to the waco thing a year later

Literally everywhere spreads the total lie

I can never trust the media ever again

Because the (((((FBI))))) is a corrupt organization and wanted to show off and make an example of the Branch Davidians. After McVeigh retaliated, they were humbled and have been more careful (see: the Bundy standoff).

ITT: babby's first redpill
I was like 9 when this was happening and all adults around me knew how fucked up it was.

The Clintons were always the child traffickers.
The ATF/FBI/CIA has not only condoned child trafficking, but have protected it for at least 30 years now.
Lon Horiuci shot more people than just Waco and Ruby Ridge too.
Hillary created the 1997 adoption act to supply children into trafficking.
Trump has done nothing to actually fight trafficking. Probate judges were appointed to steal kids, and they are still doing it.
I'm starting to think thats why Trump looks healthy at his age.
kiddy endochromes.

>not only condoned child trafficking, but have protected it for at least 30 years now.
"The Finders"
ex head of FBI-California Ted Gunderson did quite a lot of work about all of this

Trump can do little even if he wants to. He has the whole of the Democrats, half the Republicans, all alphabet agencies, all the media, practically all influential public figures of any kind

Tell me, what do you think you could do differently if you were in power. Provided you don't want to end up dead with your entire family