Aryans were white niggers

Aryans were white niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajammc.com/2012/05/18/a-persian-iran-challenging-the-aryan-myth-and-persian-ethnocentrism/
youtu.be/fjn-leEIT70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much. Aryans, anglos and nords had no civilization of value until the past 1000 years. They didn't have a powerful one until the past 500. European culture is the result of Mediterranean.

Funny how the worst of whites are still better than 80% of the brown world :^)

Is this why there are so many stupid chavs in our country, I swear it feels like slav central sometimes.

>666
Maybe that’s just what (((they))) want you to think.

The upside was they had good genes, since they were only good at physical work.

It's true though. In fact most of the important philosophical and science work done by germany and britian was done by jews living there.

reveal flag

>believining lemarkian evolution
lol. brainlet nazi.

>were

>reveal flag
Said the melting pot flag.

this thread reeks of chutzpah

SAGE & GAS

>wont reveal flag

Steel was being made with bellows and blast furnaces in China more than a millennium before the Industrial Revolution. Paper was the accidental invention of a Chinese court eunuch. During the first Silk Roads period, Chinese products like silk were being traded for Roman paintings, goblets, even grapes, etc. Before the advent of maps or other navigational tools, natives of places like Papua New Guinea sailed up to the Polynesian islands using triangular sails that allowed one to defy the winds. Each trip was necessarily one way: these were permanent migrations, and it's remarkable that they managed to reach the islands at all; it's like picking up a grain of salt in a basin of water while half blind.

black power my brotha these cave-dwelling demon caucasoids have nothing on us

>Implies any Jew has ever done work.

I'm jewish.

Every single civilization was able to build megalithic structures, domesticate animals, farm in harsh conditions, irrigation, language, create artwork, etc. The only group that did nothing for 40,000 years was in sub-Saharan Africa.

you are stupid one the aryan conquer and adapt wth the few resources they have they fullfill their need of gold and glory, blacks dont adapt to a new rules

Yeah but Western civ in the past 500 years is better than all other civilizations at all times combined

gas yourself kike

they are still better than shitskins hiding bihind memeflags
t. Med

>White
>Nigger
Drown in soy.

>European culture is the result of the Mediterranean

Which is a product of the Phonecians, who were the original Aryans.

or you thinks we live in 1000 bc?

Scandis aren't Aryan. Some white poo in loos are.

No

Germans brought down Roman empire

aryans domesticated the horse, invented the chariot and took over most of the old world
that's why you're speaking their language

That's just because it's the most recent. Every peak empire during it's time was the best civilization of all time up until that point.

everything the nords had was stolen from celts, and their blond hair was raped into them from military campaigns by the celts in retaliation for the raids on their shores.
nords are niggers.

>ancient palestinians
>aryan

lol. ok.

>germans were to romans what modern muslims are to modern europe

lol.

>muttposting

Aryans were Persian and Indian mixup. Scandinavians or muttians portraying these people have nothing to do with them.

Nah Roman empire was better than the Arab one. And the Song dynasty was better than any succeeding one

And egyptian empire was better than the Canaanite bullshit

Please define "white"

Germans is an odd way to spell Jews.

Except modern muslims didn't declare war and are getting let in by politicians

>t. black nigger

>Not knowing the truth of civilization
>Not knowing the progenitors were ancient whites

lol ok

>Aryans, anglos and nords had no civilization of value until the past 1000 years.
We've had civilization ever since we took over what was left of west Rome.
>They didn't have a powerful one until the past 500.
Germany became the most powerful nation in Europe about 1000 years ago under Otto the Great.

t. poo

Not really. That's what I've read somewhere. Look it up

I hate to burst your bubble again but first of all "race" dosen't exist and second genetic research shows you are wrong about the so called "Aryan" crap

ajammc.com/2012/05/18/a-persian-iran-challenging-the-aryan-myth-and-persian-ethnocentrism/

Genetic study reveals
youtu.be/fjn-leEIT70

The Roman empire had a larger impact but it wasn't better. The Arab empires were technologically and scientifically more advanced. They also faced tougher military opponents

The canaanites weren't the dominant empire of their time.

Same with the germans. Romans would periodically let germans in to seek protection from the huns and to farm the northern Roman territories.

At least they've created the culture and civilization of the past 1000 years (coincidentally the most relevant aspects) and continue to do so, which is much more than we can say about the meds up to even today. Truly the worst case of wewuzism.

WE WUZ

OP 100% no foreskin manlet confirmed

New stats say that blacks in America are shorter than whites. Niggers literally becoming the outward expression of the inner nigger

your right

1000 years ago Muslims dominated and did everything significant in the region.

Guys im sorry but serious biology and archaeology points to it being false. This is 2018 not 1936 we all should stop believing in myths from the past

Past 400. Actually to be honest from 1400-1900. The past 100 has been jews.

To what being false?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY, YOU FUCKING PARASITE

>my country
>confederate flag

I can't leave something that doesn't exist.

BLONDE SANDNIGGERS?

We wuz, indeed

is anyone white anymore?

Oh sorry the comment was for the german guy. Im just saying back in the 1930's their idea about "race" was completely different than what we now know today. See what i mean? Just look at this old poster imagine living in those times?

Diversity is our strength
#ItWasHerTurn

we all know you are a baby raper and a closet faggot because Jewish women cuck you as a result of your parasitic gene pool, so do not talk to me or respond to me because you are not hiuman and need to killed

only Laurence Fishburne is

Diversity is our strength.

>blacks
WE

Still found America 500 years before Columbus

I agree.

You are the sandnigger turk in the netherlands. You are not mediterannean, you mongol/arabic rapebaby

>so do not talk to me or respond to me

Don't talk to me or my wifes mulatto son ever again.

>blacks

Neat

Turks actually built a prosporous empire that delivered the final blow to the romans and almost took over all of europe.

no they where iranian-ish

from that region

Doesn't make them any less subhuman, especially modern turk diaspora in the West

>literal mutt tells me my race doesn't exist, then proceeds to tell me how aryans didn't exist
top kek
>american education
Muslims never got to the region until the guest workers were brought in during the 1970's.

It does.

Muslims controlled southern spain. Some of the islands off italy and pushed as far in as austria.

>literal mutt tells me my race doesn't exist, then proceeds to tell me how aryans didn't exist
Is it the poster namefagging as Julian something? He just shitposts every thread, I recommend you filter through his name

It dosen't biologically exist. Also before you calk me a "mutt" you need to get your definition of race together.

No it does not. Just as modern day meds have little to do with their ancestors in terms of accomplishments, so do turks. You clearly never met turk and moroccan diaspora, they are the most subhuman groups in europe

The word Aryan isn't even white to begin with Kek

Literal WE WUZ tier niggers

I recommend you open your eyes and stop being egotistical.

ME WHITE KANGZ UGA BOUGA
ME LIVE IN HUT

>subhuman

Do you not care about truth and science? You are using old 1930's terms. Please open your eyes, i know Sup Forums is not educational but seriously

>pretty much...

Not a mixup by rather the same people. The Indo-Iranic/Indo-Aryan people are the fathers of North Indians and Iranians.

Assuming he's a "jew" beacuse he tells you historical and biological facts. Sad

It kind of makes sense that somalis want to go to sweden so bad. It reminds them of home.

>spic name
>denies race's existance
>shitposts on every thread
>not a mutt on kike payroll

>plastic water canisters and bowls
>tfw you realize that without the white man even this mud/shit hut wouldn't exist because the builder(s) would most certainly die of dehydration

>argentine
>being of any value

Is it the the Julian something poster? Is he in the thred?

What the fuck is Rollo's problem anyways

Yes, at the apex of their power, they tried to attack Germany (Austria) and failed. And that was after Germany had already started splintering into various little principalities.

>Is it the poster namefagging as Julian something?
Yes.

Race exists and you're a mutt.

>mutt
>implying countries with a higher percentage of whites is of less value than his 56% shithole
yes it's that faggot