Hypocrites much?

Why does pol support the traditional family but yet at the same time support sex robots? Something's not adding up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cK2MPgAHRk
instagram.com/__jin___jin__/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't recall Sup Forums supporting sex robots.
I know I don't support em.

I dont visit this place often but I see people against sex robots when I do

Supporting traditional families don't mean jack shit as long as women call the shots.

Sometimes you gotta destroy a building to build a better one on it's foundations.

Shills spam the robot threads, that's not us. Mgtow is a psyop

Only shills are hyping for transhumanism and sex robots. They know that their handlers will be the ones in control of them.

>Want traditional family
>Women are completely fucked over by the jews so the only option left is a sex robot

This, we support asian waifus here.

Sup Forums posters are the dreggs of society. They are failures, outcasts, or are just bitter. They want to blame everyone for their problems except themselves.

For every woman who's wife material, there's like 10,000 men who are husband material.

9,999 guys out of every 10,000 are going to need robots.

Stop posting robot threads, kike.

I'm all against sex bots but this guy makes sense though.

>hello, I want to farm some (you)'s so I'm gonna ping my shit tier bait to everyone

> Sup Forums is a single entity
well done, faggot

A FUCKING LEAF

>a fucking burger

>t. bitter roasty mad that she can't get laid

I've read too much PKD to support sex robots.

cogdiss among normus has reached new depth, so much smart

Sup Forums is not a Libtard style hive mind. There are many views and opinions. Enjoy it.

Sexbots are leverage to be used to get average women to accept men who are in their league instead of wasting their youth chasing unnattainable men.

It will also pacify and weed out the men with weaker genes who should not breed in the first place but over the last few centuries of patriarchy in the industrial world have managed to spread their autism, so it's good for eugenics.

PKD ?

Its almost like pol isnt one single entity you fucking idiot

Quite the opposite its usually modern man that act like scum and don't want marriage or long term relationships

I would argue that given a group men either a randomly selected biological women or a sex bot, the sex bot would make men SIGNIFICANTLY happier on average

If sexbots are introduced then everyone will become better at sex.

This is not necessarily a bad thing.

(OP)
Only one talking seriously about sex robots and wombs are legit retards

Get a load of this guy - he doesn't support traditional sexbots!

>Sup Forums is one person
kys

You can always spot a shill by how it lies and distorts the truth

Really pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=4cK2MPgAHRk

Sex bots are just high tech masturbation. Sup Forums is full of masturbators.

Why is she drinking a glass of jizz?

(((women)))

Because if we do lose Europe and it's colonies to the Islamic hordes we have the Oriental gene pool in which we can place our genes and make Europe survive in some form, (by that I mean Blue eyes genetics, etc, being passed on to the Asians by heredity and the Mendel square theorem.)

Really makes you think.

"r-race war now?"

Embrace the coming revolution, user.

Roasties can’t compete

>people who support traditional family are the same people who support sex robots

>We must secure blah blah blah bullshit
>Have more white babies!!!
>I hate race-mixing degenerates, they need to die
>Mutts! White genocide!

>Is a fucking race mixer

Hey Stacy. Maybe if you stopped chasing after Chad and started, you know, dating withing your league, you'd actually find "the nice "guys". But who are we kidding, you cunts are children in adult bodies and dating is like a fucking free for all candy shop to you cows.

I think its more we like how scared sex bots make the average roastie

/r9k/ supports sexbots and has been leaking into Sup Forums for a while now
Sup Forums wants you to abstain from sex until marriage to a ultra conservative, 100% white woman and have 17 children
me? i say do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesnt involve kids. i also say that its ok for people to call you a faggot for it, and for you to call them a faggot back

Day of the bbq is here roasties

>Sup Forums is 1 dude
this needs to stop
but it clearly won't

Mina's small peach breasts are really full and perky here, clearly due to ovulation. Wouldn't surprise me if all of Twice have their tiny bellies swollen by white race traitors in the next couple years.

Shit, that is Mina isn't it. I thought it was Tyuzu. God, I still can't tell them apart.

>Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums supports sexbots because their existence would lower women's value in the sexual marketplace and force them to provide more traditional roles in a relationship. If men can easily and cheaply have sex, women must provide other things of value such as cleaning, cooking, and rasing children. Sure, sexbots are degenerate, but their positive effects would make them worth it.

>Why does pol support the traditional family
We do.

>but yet at the same time support sex robots?
That's MGTOW. MGTOW is not pro-White.

>Something's not adding up
MGTOW has infiltrated the board.

different people have different opinions.

>i'm so confused

Damn she fine

The sex bot shit is obvious viral marketing. You fell for it.

Should I write a book offering dating advice to women? I mean I think these girls really do want to be married etc. but they’re in this feedback loop that prevents them from actually committing to it in a meaningful way. I could make it like a quiz, girls always like to take those stupid quizzes. Maybe an app? Just ask them a bunch of questions about themselves and what they are looking for in a mate and then just drop Redpills in the quiz results?

instagram.com/__jin___jin__/
yeah she is. the odd photo she looks weird, plus it is helped by the doctor. but she is still a 10

because women are fat and feminist

>because women are fat and feminist
Which is by design.

It’s moreso just funny to watch women panic over being replaced. I’m not planning on dumping my fiancée for a shitty piece of silicon.

I dont support traditional family or sexbots, I support this chong bitchs right to get cummed inside by me.

Because pol is not one person you motherfucker.

>sex robots for everyone
>people can sate their carnal degenerate lusts
>with degenerate carnal lusts sated they can behave less degenerately for the rest of the time
its just next level masturbation

Obviously never interacted with one

This
But idiots on this board and less adjusted males on this board believe that the doll will also spoon you and completely replace women companionship.
Have dildos replaced men? No, so why would these novelties?

because they are better looking than women HAHAHA

I'm for sex robots because I'm a low value male and can't get a woman worth having.
I've got a weird situation with a much older, infertile woman going on - but I can't attract a woman my own age.
Between my looks (I reckon I'm a 4 at best), low paid job, lack of a car, uninteresting outlook on life (I can't afford to do "fun" stuff, so I don't.), genetic flaw, and realisation of what women are like, I've got no hope.
So, I support traditional families, they're the only way society is going to continue thriving in any way -- but I'm not father or husband material. I know it, women know it, even my family seems to have accepted it. Doesn't mean I can't support traditional families while ALSO wanting a sex doll for myself and other losers like me.

For the record, my genetic issue is mostly (but not entirely) in that I was born with a major cleft palate. I was born missing something like 25% or more of the roof of my mouth and 75% of my top lip.

Women cannot be trusted in today's society. Pol despises todays society. Whats hard to work out about this? Women are threatened by sex bots, which are an inevitable consequence of their behaviour

Yes and dildos also come in Black with much larger sizes than an average man packs.
In the end, it’s all for fun and shouldn’t replace a human.

But I dont support sexbots

Just kill yourself you retarded whore. No one is ever going to love someone like you.

>black dildos
fantasy/animal dildos are the new hotness
boring tube like human dick can't compete with dragon and horse cocks and their exotic shapes

Giant alien dildos. 14 inch ridged and able to ejaculate a gallon of slime

exactly
can not compete

>baby dick cries out in pain
Relax pee wee. I’m just stating that their are dildos that look and feel better than what most men are packing.
If it makes you feel better, I hear the sex dolls have very tight pussys just like the Asians you guys get little boners over.

stinky bait pls stop.

we don't unironically support sex dolls it's either shills or shitposters

>we

>(((meme flag)))

Robots are tools. Whether theyre assembling cars or a part of a couples sex-life

More like *you* don't. Like I said here; For someone like me, the idea of a sex doll or outright sex bot is good. My genetics don't deserve to be carried over and I can't afford to give any child the life it deserves anyway. Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed what is essentially a masturbation enhancer to enjoy something at least?

>an ARGENTINIAN

>Something's not adding up

Sex robots are just a tool to force women to act like women again by providing competition

why does the body create shit just to get rid of it? something doesn't add up.

> Sup Forums is one person

Pol is not a one opinion fit all board like others, we have opposing opinions on things and that's okay .

just imagine.
>First time being with a sexbot
>Robot takes your virginity
>They gain sentience
>You're set for life

lol so now Sup Forums supports diversity rofl

I fully support Asian sex robots

>using a shill argument to justify not reproducing the white race
wonder why israel flags started to become rare after meme flags started appearing

>bait
>replies and requests
Okay pee wee. I see your feelings are hurt sweetie

>Mgtow is a psyop
t. Roastie

You don't even belong here you fucking presumptious pest.

>pls respond.

>you don't even belong here
t. kike

Both realize that women having too much freedom is the problem, and both are different methods for reducing the amount of power that modern women have over men.

So you want more kids with cleft palates?
Sure, I might be tall, strong and tough - good manual labour stock. Sure, I might be of reasonable intelligence. But do you really, really want genetic flaws like pic related?
Pic isn't me, but does a damn good job of resembling what I looked like before getting many, many operations.

looks the same as a normal asian

Fuck off the western internet you south american nigger. Do we go on the argentinian internet? You fucking immigrant.

That describes liberals more.

That's easy, sex bots would fuck the market value of pussy which would lead to more women becoming worth having a family with.

Well she is.. but they should make a doll of her