How do you find out early on if a woman is a mudshark?

I'm wary of any girl who doesn't date within her race. be it nog,sandnog,spic, asian the least, but still..

so how do you find out early on without getting in too deep, without being in danger of breaking it off?

Any one of the following is a guarantee she's fucked a nigger:
>any tattoos at all, for any reason
>facial piercings
>owns a pair of heels higher than 3"
>has ever been to college
>dyes her hair
>listens to rap
>owns a TV
>has a tinder profile
If you can check off even just one of those points in the list, there's no doubt that you are sucking Jamal's cum out of her pussy every time you go down on her.

+1 for Tinder, worst girls there.

Drug use, leftist politics in general. Or she's reinvented herself. The latter is particularly interesting, because she'll have had a terrible experience with Africans.

Virgin faggot detected.
Every woman I know that is under 40 and not morbidly obese wears 4" heels at the minimum.

>Doesn't own a tv
Fixed

Do you only know women who work in strip clubs? 3" is the most common high heel choice. Anything more is rare, most designers don't bother.

I hate to "I'm a girl" but I am a girl and I can count on one hand the shoes I've owned with a higher heel than 3 inches, and I've owned hundreds of pairs.

Quite the hooker expenses you got there!

>I can count on one hand the shoes I've owned with a higher heel than 3 inches
t. mudshark

Got em

Well I was, and I hinted in what made me stop.

Good starting list. Especially the college part.

I was thinking of adding in
>far left politics
>far right politics
Because if a woman's in the far right, she's only there because she paid part of the toll and swung the other way.

These are the shortest heels my girl wears when we go out and they are only 4"
She regularly wears 5" ones too

Heels shorter than 4" are for teachers and grandmothers

how depressing

big heels look nicer imo

The mudshark has dorsal spines, no anal fin, and white spots along its back. The caudal fin has asymmetrical lobes, forming a heterocercal tail. The species name acanthias refers to the shark's two spines. These are used defensively. If captured, the shark can arch its back to pierce its captor. Glands at the base of the spines secrete a mild venom.

Agreed

I say "this might sound odd, but I think you may have dated a guy I lived next door to, a black guy?"
That's a good way to get a "no, I've never dated a wog" response
Otherwise it's clues like taste in music, tattoos, etc
But even saying that a lot of thots have pretty samey taste in men, whether they're overtly 'bigoted' or not

So that leaves only Amish bitches and Appalachian hillbilly girls.

This isn't politics sage

Most 15 year old church girls actually

You could just ask about he previous boyfriends. Hopefully it's not a long list.

how have you not offed yourself

Do you live in LA?

Anyone have that list of red flags in women?

She breathes.

I detest heels
I prefer a girl in wedges

you dont even try and you go for turkey baster. ditch the tooth jobs

So glad to live somewhere this isn't a problem.

My sympathies anons.

What attracted you to such a fat hog lol