What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eh0qbJAQhgk?t=893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Written by Anno

She's Anno if he was a 14 year old brown girl.

He did sneak meat into her food knowing full well she doesn't eat it. She's just a teenage girl throwing a temper tantrum and trying to say anything to hurt his feelings the way he's hurt hers.

Wasn't that episode handled by a different director, though? Anno didn't have enough time to be the director of the island and africa arcs, and he hated them so much he fell into depression and made Evangelion.

Nadia was always a btich, though.

Did annus really say that?

She needs some fat meat shoved in her hole.

The Island/Africa arcs were outsourced to a Korean studio and overseen by Shinji Higuchi(who would later be the namesake of Shinji Ikari).
They're rough, but the Island bits are mostly on-point with her character arc, both the good and the bad.
Africa fucks up everything.
Yep
youtu.be/eh0qbJAQhgk?t=893

It's what he gets for being a white maile

Yeah, well he is French. And he did chase her down to let her dominate him.

Jesus christ that whole video. Anno is way more autistic than I initially thought he was.

Holy shit i didn't know annus was this fucking autistic

He did admit that most anime-makers are basically autistic.

Anno can't be autistic because he understands complex human emotion.

She secretly wanted a big black meat inside her but denied it.

I don't believe any of this shit.

The main way you can tell her apart from Shinji, is that unlike her, Shinji loves the sausage.

Unlike the majority of anime fans then.

She's a teenager.

I didn't even think the Japanese were aware of developmental disorders like autsim.

Are there even any other vegetarian characters in anime? I've only seen characters who dislike heavier meats like beef but still eat fish.

That's because fish is a staple of the Japanese diet, everyone there without an allergy eats it all the time.

Rei, duh.

>no eating meat
HERESY

He actually sounds like a really well reasoned person whenever I hear him I'm interviews. I don't get everyone's hate for him.

Also, as far as the "I'd rather die than eat meat" thing, that really is a valid view to a lot of people. Not everyone values human life more than animals (not that I'm interested in actually having that tedious conversation with anyone).

Early Anno Working around his traumas due to coming up from an abusive relationship with a cunt, but people ending up liking this character archetype instead much to his horror.

NO BULLSHIT.

>He did sneak meat into her food knowing full well she doesn't eat it

because they where stranded on an island and where dying of malnutrition

well then i can't wait until he dies, fuck rebuild

granted this nadia scene was part of the infamous island arc, but that doesn't excuse anno from being a shit

Assholes who are ruining their health and the ecosystem by relying on a wasteful and immoral industry that propogates itself by subjecting animals to the lowest conditions of living legally allowed.
But you should keep pretending vegetarians are "dumb hippies" or "moralfags."

I'm not saying you shouldn't eat meat, but there are some very compelling arguments that it isn't a very good thing for our society, that you shouldn't disregard outright.

Protip: All nips are autistic

but muh cucks
but muh nu-males

Anno is pretty well-adjusted. He just gives absolutely zero fucks about his fans.
Just see that bottom left caption.
And this guy.

>Assholes who are ruining their health and the ecosystem by relying on a wasteful and immoral industry that propogates itself by subjecting animals to the lowest conditions of living legally allowed.
People don't know what they are missing.

>Implying children or people from the 1800's knew anything about nutrition

The problem is men. Men like being abused by cunts. If you grab an average man and have him castrated by a woman with no anesthetic that very man would STILL refuse to feel any animosity towards said cunt. Hence why men are called Pussy Beggars. They'll accept any abuse a twat dishes out because they got no dignity.

Only very few men have dignity when dealing with twats and those are the men women find most attractive. A woman is more attracted to a thug who isn't afraid to break her face with broken glass or beatings, than a spineless nice guy.

No wonder Naruto never impressed Sakura, he never beat her up. And Hinata liking that loser was wish-fulfillment by beta males.

>On his favorite American animation:
>Tex Avery, Tom and Jerry. I don't like Disney.

yamete Anno-senpai, I can't love you any harder

For Nadia, at least, it's very personal for her to not eat meat. Growing up in a circus, neglected or mistreated by all the adults, she only ever bonded with the animals. And, thanks to her magic necklace, she could talk to them. So they were like people to her.
She's not like the modern vegans trying to force their views on others. She accepts her lion eats meat and is here trying to serve some pureed whitefish to Jean in a nice new dress that Grandis cut down for her.
Too bad the luggish Frog never bothered to look up from his book to notice how hard she was trying for him.

>He just gives absolutely zero fucks about his fans.
He does, he just shows it by producing quality work that might actually challenge them instead of being an otaku-pandering hack like most people in anime.

Of course he loves you.

She wasn't getting thick, beefy meat on a regular basis.

> overseen by shinij higuchi

does this guy just ruin everything Anno does?

Anno was pretty handsome when he was younger.

>>Implying children or people from the 1800's knew anything about nutrition

Late 1800s, borderline 1900s

AND YES! We knew about nutrition for fucking ages

this tbqh

At least give the idea of not eating meat once a week some thought. Eating meat all the time isn't healthy for you or the planet.

If you still can't give it up for even a day, at least consider eating red meat only once a week. That shits fucking awful for your health.

He looks like fucking Toro y Moi

I love what Anno does to this board.
I can't wait for 1.0+3.0.

>red meat awful for health
not for your gainz tho

I'm a phonefag and it just tried to autocorrect "gainz" to "Gainax"

Is Anno a cuck, just like Watashi?

The dreaded filler-sickness. It's fatal.

>At least give the idea of not eating meat once a week some thought.

Wednesday is pasta night

Yes, but I love them both anyways.

You can get your gainz just fine with chicken, soy, and fish.

t. /fit/ weeb

that's a great start user. if the only thing buzzfeed is good for, it's amassing giant lists of recipes. Googling "vegan recipes" or "vegetarian recipes" will get you a metric fuckton of buzzfeed articles with 50 or so recipes each and most of them are really good. Avoid anything with lemon zest I swear to fuck all those recipes are terrible.

>Don't forget kids!

Idiot faggot.

>soy

ever wonder why Asians are so feminine

Militant veganism. A better question is, what the fuck was HER problem?

she wasn't as sexy as grandis

She wanted daddy's D

>implying Jean wasn't a boy-genius

kek

Has anno ever written ANYTHING that the fans understood instead of turning into fanwank / waifu faggotry?
Thats his curse, isnt it?

Being a nigger.

I think people understood EoE. I think.

Anno is one big philosophical fart.

How does Anno justify in his head that he's eating the corpses of plants instead?

plants don't feel pain, even for people who think they do, it's obviously not on the level of an animal

Wow, you mean plants are alive too?
Better quit being a vegetarian and go eat a steak now.

Fuck off retard.

NGE is fairly easy to understand after a couple watches, EoE less so but everything except the finale scene isn't too obtuse

>Nigger

Thats not what i see, given 80% of all discussions here are completely missing the point of the characters if not outright ignoring obvious points for sake of "muh waifu"

it's not that people don't understand it, it's that is message delivery is shit

it's literally pic related

80% of Sup Forums is borderline retard or basing their interpretation off of some other fanwank they read on here

But EoE is so in-your-face, literal, and exposition heavy... It really wants to be understood. I mean, the main purpose of its existence is because the last two episodes of Eva were shunned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism

He's certainly an expert on how many genders there are

That's exactly what I'm saying, you illiterate dipshit.

It was never about pain, otherwise vegetarians would be fine with animals that died instantly/painlessly.

>whoosh

Nadia is cute

Yeesh your gif is ugly

I want her to sit on my face.

If only she were mute.

She swore loyalty to the man who blew up her world for his conviction to stopping Gargoyle at any cost. Then he didn't live up to that and kinda made it all pointless.

Who are they trying to summon here?

Ted Nugent