Why did white people music stop being popular?

Why did white people music stop being popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-top-40-biggest-albums-of-2017-on-the-official-chart__21316/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because metal started becoming more complex by the 90s
You can see its the cause because it reamerged for a shortwhile in the early 2000s when chugging simple grooves became cool again, but by that time it didn't pick up nearly as many listeners because by that time most normies had moved on to other genres that are simple

What do you mean? if it involved white made music instrument and a language made by white people then it is white people music

and soyboy cuck shit like indie or emo are not big anymore because everyone got tired of soyboy faggots in general, all the low t manchildren liberal bloggers you see are 20-35 year olds who ate up all that indie and emo rock garbage

Emo may not be big but emo has definitely inspired much of pop music today. Even hip hop style music takes elements from emo now. Listen to Lil Peep.

Edm is still the main kind of music you will hear on all popular european radio stations or dance clubs

Jews. OP is a faggot and sage

Alex, I'll take 'Shit That Never Happened' for $500.

m8 go on the radio and it is all ed sheeran and taylor swift.

No doubt, that's also partly why rap wont be popular for much longer anymore, they're moving into the experimental stage and also are massively splitting the rap audience with emergence of styles that polarize the old school listeners(mumble rap) kind of like deathcore did in metal

Under a funeral Moon is way better than A Blaze in the Northern Sky

this is correct

(((No reason)))

In fact this list is like entirely white people except Drake who is raceless and genderless

>complex
you're thinking of Tool and other similar bands but for the most part, metal is just as dumb and simple as the rest of pop music
Just because they play fast and some bands like to lay in unusual tonal/rythmn stuff doesn't magically turn what they play into gold

Metal is shit for the most part and always was greatly inferior to "black" music like jazz, blues etc... It has failed hugely where electronic music did everything right, that's why people eventually moved on

officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-top-40-biggest-albums-of-2017-on-the-official-chart__21316/

Rock lyrics are poems, even shitty ones tend to come from some kind of creative spark or inspiration. Rap and pop lyrics are easier to jam lots of references to clothing and liquor brands.
Think: If you are a music label, what is going to take less investment and get you the most return on that investment? The rock star who wants to scream about social issues and heartbreak or the rap star who is going to say GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI over and over again and tattoo the words PATRON and ABSOLUT on his eyesockets?

>Not listening the whole Burzum discography instead of Mayhem posers

Tool is way, waaaay simpler than a lot of the popular extreme metal bands of the 90s like atheist, dissection, gorguts, ved buens ende etc I could go on for ages, you have no idea what you're even talking about

Can you explain to me how Under a Funeral Moon sounds anything like Mayhem? Also Darkthrone at their best is easily on par with anything Burzum made

Yeah that's BS.
A lot of newer Black artist are starting to venture into Rock with Hip-Hop influence, Ironically whites and nonblacks are flooding the Hip-hop/Rap genre.

>you have no idea what you're even talking about
I don't doubt that, I used to listen to metal bands a lot when I was younger so I know it's pointless arguing with a metal head
I'll just say there's more to music than virtuosity

I never claimed metal was superior because it's complex you retarded frog

>why did ?
not politics, not interesting. fuck off, retard.

Rap is the highest selling genre as of 2017 in USA, you can argue that it wasn't invented by blacks

even if i accept, for the sake of argument, that rap is the highest selling genre as of 2017 in the usa, that does not qualify your statement that 'white people music [stopped] being popular'.