What do you think about Andy Warski's podcast?

What do you think about Andy Warski's podcast?

he's a canadian, thus, he is lying about his alignment and approaching our world legally

surprised?

he was on yesterdays daily shoah episode. Pretty entertaining guy. most his streams recently have been pretty entertaining.

It's awful. That french faggot has his head so far up his own ass its unwatchable.

Jf? It was funny watching him trigger destiny

Andy "Race" Warski is the top alt-right recruiter.
I, and all proud liberalists, disavow this racist.

I love that during the most watched livestream on YouTube someone paid Andy to ask Richard Spencer if traps were gay and could be allowed in the Ethnostate.

If you turn on the TV and start looking for the most controversial thing you can find it'll probably be some watered down hyper partisan diatribe about how everyone they disagree with is scary and bad.

YouTube is the only place where you can watch something interesting these days.

agreed

two thumbs up for warski!

He has good people on, but he himself, is a total average brainlet, 100 IQ tops.

>t. Sargon
Warski is a good lad. He is swallowing the redpill slowly and providing a great platform for our ideas. He is a friend of Sup Forums and should not be bullied. If you disagree you are a jew.

Poor bastard had never heard any alternate holocaust argument. He didn't know that schindlers list is a novel. That it won awards for best fiction

>person X drifts too far to the right
>a wild "what does Sup Forums think of X" thread appears
>shills take notes om different opinions and innitiate D&C
>ghuwite autism causes people to sublimate themselves in debates about minutiae
>no cohesive white front
>white genocide one step closer

rinse & repeat.

warski is not very educated on various subjects, so he does not know many things, it is surprizingly entertaining now that he has more controversial guests on his show and seing him learn and change bit by bit, i enjoyed almost every stream he did since krautgate started.

>Faggot

Everyone is ok except that French cocksucker. He ruins it.

unless he has a good guest on I don't care. It was cool to see him on TDS yesterday as a open minded normie getting redpills dropped on him though. I hope he gets Enoch back his show.

Interesting format, wish they were less superchat whores and would moderate more.

He is a Nazi, he is only pretending to be naive to hook more naive people. He is an altright plant and belongs in prison for hate crimes.

exactly that, he is us

Never heard of him until the Kraut thing. The guy seems nice if a little dim.

Letting two diametrically opposing sides battle out ideas can only be good. The truth will out in the end.

JF is the fucking best.