Remember, they aren't human

Remember, they aren't human.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY
youtube.com/watch?v=8HLYnl7vEoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know about that, guy on the top left seems to be on his way to leaving humanity behind.

Neither are memeflag posters

Post a selfie you degenerate retard I bet you are irl a pos

>part of (((their))) satanic cesspool
>woman
lol

That's not a man that's a sandnigger

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Looks more Mediterranean to me
Not enough derka in the face

>Not enough
Too much.

So, OP, you are essentially saying that gender is a social construct. Huh, really makes you think.

more tay

>man
>sand nigger picture

wtf is derka

Actually, and i'm being deadly serious here.
It is. Technically.

It was a made up term by some nutter who did an experiment on twin brothers; both killed themselves.

Sex is not a social construct, but the aim of social constructs is to sharpen otherwise dull natural phenomenon to min-max and take advantage of their untapped advantages.

The goal of the male gender is to reinforce the male sex, because obviously masculinity has a healthier and happier time living inside the male architecture, just as femininity has a healthier and happier time living in the female architecture.
They're not unlike spirits, only not magic at all - they're ways of being and living.

When a man doesn't invite the spirit of masculinity into his architecture, you get soyboys.
When a woman doesn't invite the spirit of femininity into her architecture, you get wammyn.

You CAN put your bed in the garage and store your power tools in your bathroom, but it's just an objectively bad idea.
You CAN be a feminine man and a masculine woman, but again, generally; real bad idea.

Fucking 30 days of night wasnt about vampires...but jews

>memeflag
>shitskin manlet
>human
sort yourself out, kid

>amerimutts in charge of whiteness
that's a shitskin no doubt

All spirit is masculine, all matter is feminine. OP is a faggot who likes shirtless men and tall girls w/ boyish bodies.

necck yourself meme flagfaggot

Plenty of feminine men and masculine women. That's the problem

>All spirit is masculine
You might just be retarded

are you talking about the matrix twins we all know they are ugh gorgeous ((fuck you america))

>deus vult flag
>pagan concept of spirit
>loves musclebound twinks, icy blondes
>calls others retarded

I think you're a bit of a fat loser and i've triggered you.

The Hills Have Neo-Vaginas

You do know Taylor is a tranny right?

Nope. You're a closet case w/ a fucked up pagan spirituality.
Spirit in women make sthem desirable and pulls into them and creates in them. Men embody a spirit and tend to creation. Men are supposed to be holy and holiness is spearate- their supposed to be here, but not of here. Then they love women and make them holy too.
Your concept of spirituality is manmade. Open your eyes faggot.

Going to need some confirmation on that.

Michelle Obama has the bulge so i can take that seriously.
What's tay tay's give away?

*separate

>tfw I want to try growing a beard but the soy boys and hipsters ruined it, and now being clean-shaven is edgy and transgressive

"Urban Cores" - newspeak for inner-city welfare colonies entirely dependent on the federal government credit card

"Rural and Suburban Retards" - normal Americans who work for a living

youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY

Your opinion on our election is simultaneously wrong, unwanted and completely irrelevant, leaf. Being a Canadian gives you no firm standing to call ANYONE a retard-you fucking retarded retard. Go guzzle a jug of maple syrup, fuckface.

you could always get a muslim beard and pretend to be muslim

Derka derka Mohammed jihad, from team America movie

real man doesn't need to go to gym to make his body muscular. this is modern men ewww

real man's body is naturally muscular with great body fat pic related

only women and feminine men care for how their body look like

>being this much of a bigotphobiaist
literally EVERYONE knows this is a blue state

he's gay - you know that right?

>only women and feminine men care for how their body look like

user, you were going strong until that part, now I have to assume you're a fucking fatass lmao

I can't believe our grandparents thought it was a good idea to give these things the right to vote.

The emotional and moral development of most women seams to cease around thirteen or fourteen years old.

Mediterranean IS derka

Tay tay is a tranny

strength is way more important than looking strong. a lot of fags that go to the gym have a lot of muscle but dont know how to use it

pic very related. this man would BTFO 99% of body builders.

Pro immigration feminist thread

Get in here boyos

F

I smell something spicy under your memeflag, faggot. your submission for "man" is clearly a non-human; only something rancid like a turk roach or a poo would try this shit.

absolutely agree. for example a lot of men already have six pack muscles naturally. if you get skinny you make these muscles visible only. however skinny but visibly muscular body doesn't increase your survival chance. modern body building and gym culture is a joke.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

*horses

top left looks like a turk
or an italian

Whatever the flag turns out to be you'll still throw the same retarded accusations.

Because there are no 100% white countries, are there?

No shit sherlock, bodybuilders want to get the sweet pussy or boipucci that's why they are going for volume instead of strength

I would suck her dick 24/7

RIP in piece, Scoopy Doo

>Taylor Swift
>woman

poo

youtube.com/watch?v=8HLYnl7vEoY

Women think equality means they have advantage over men.

you're right, she's a goddess

Boy hips. Total tranny. They just got her started on hormones at a younger age. You can't hide that hips to shoulder ratio.

RIP Piano man

she is

get your silver lads the bruxae are attacking

grow a stache

Sheeeeiiiiit

you wish faggot
here's a (you)

It's womyn, newfaggot.

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jaeger!

no, it's contrarian at max.

>posting a makeup and Photoshop thot as a good example

I would bet money that the average Sup Forumstard looks more like the guy on the right than the guy on the left.

I agree.

Purge now.

bump for eh mayb a bump eh lad?

Fucking retard on the right

please come back curlytay

it's funnier each time. lorde, i think.

Thank you. Is the truth