How can you defend this thing having a gun?

reference applejacks theory

Niggers (or whatever kind of meximutt this is) weren't citizens when the second amendment was written and no one ever thought they would be.

is this the HENTAI guy?

>drugs in the pic
It deserves bullets but not a gun.

Murica

Looks liek the 56% meme is more truthful than I want to admit.

First Amendment

How were you planning on stopping him from getting one you retarded chimp?

I can't defend it, no doubt America has ridiculous gun laws. Even the biggest idiot can apparently buy one. At the very least make 30 bullet clips illegal as well as assault-rifle 15's.

It's way more dangerous with an arsenal of barrels...

95%+ of all gun gun violence is perpetrated by non-whites.... just forcefully take away guns from mud people and the problem is solved overnight

>At the very least make 30 bullet clips illegal as well as assault-rifle 15's.

>clips

lol

Anyone think he bought that gun is reaching. If he bought it legally he lied because you have to swear you do not abuse drugs. He has two bottles of drugs

>implying america has gun control laws

>bait

He looks Jewish to me

If photo wasn’t scrubbed, lat-n-long should be attached

I can't, but I should be able to own one to defend myself from someone like this

how do you decide which of the 56%ers are white?

The right to keep and bear arms belongs to all sentient beings.

we do have gun control laws, but the irony is that the places that have the most strict laws (and highest concentration of non-whites) also have the most gun violence for some weird reason.... really makes you think

Do you enjoy appearing ignorant on the internet?

>all sentient beings.

ah okay, so just white people... thanks for clarifying

SHALL
You haven't bought a gun here or know how strict the laws actually are. Basically, if you're record is squeaky clean and you've never been to a mental institution, you can get one. Got a traffic violation, false rape accusation, stupid ex got a restraining order on you just cause....oops, no rights for you.

30 round mags are fine you pussy. Go play with your nugget and think you can somehow defend what you have from more than a moose.

We have too much gun control in this country to be fair. It's a right, not a privilege. Full auto shouldn't be banned or cost as much as a fucking new car or two

SHALL

Wait, this was b8...ah fuck it

this things existence is a meme. Wtf is supposed to be conveyed? I can’t hit shit so I need 100 round extendo mag? Chanel? Fat as fuck, and codeine..

Keep sippin that lean and before you know it they’ll sell the gun for H

>full retard pig
GIB.

Because any dumb fuck can go over to the next state with no laws and get whatever gun they want. everywhere in the us basically has the same gun laws as the place with the least amount of gun control
If I did I'd be american
Because creating a shootout is the obvious solution?

If you don't enjoy appearing ignorant, why do you do it?

rip LIL PEEP

even if they're a total degenerate, it's still their right

No, the gun laws are standard across the board.
>fill out 4473
>pass get gun
>no pass no gun
Individual states have more restrictions that they apply themselves. Arbitrary things like magazine size, no flash hider, etc.

This is now a 56% thread.

Stat them for shadowrun, street mage?

to feel closer to my american cousins
so like I said, basically everywhere has fuck all gun laws

You keep doubling down on your retardation.

Do you really think anyone cares what the fuck some halfwitted muslim thinks about American gun laws he is completely clueless about?

S

let it take a mental health test and try to register to buy a handgun.

I can't.
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Unironically this. If this beast had trigger discipline I wouldn't care at all.

Soundcloudrapper.jpg

Hope he’s got a script for that

Americans are fucking retarded, famalamadingdong.

Coco is rolling in her grave

Fuck off back to your liberal feels plantation

what kind of teeth is this

No, every store you go into you are required to fill out a federal background check. They call it in and if you're clear you proceed to buy the gun. If you're not then you don't get to buy the gun. Some states have a waiting period where if you clear your 4473 you have to wait a certain time before you can pick up your gun. Some states have even more laws concerning the configurations of certain guns. Meaning that a gun can be perfectly normal in one state, but for it to be sold in another state it needs a complete cosmetic and structural overhaul. Some states allow private sales unhindered, some states allow private sales only if the two parties fill out a background check (this can be done even if your state does not require it, but you'd need to pay the FFL a service fee), and some states have banned private sales.

Don't worry. Parading around like that will only end it up in the slammer. Soon, the police will have the gun.

>drum magazine
>meanwhile australians are not allowed to own a BB gun or FUCKING PAINTBALL GUN

Sub-par bait, leaf.

and yet nothing stops someone spending a week going to a state without any of the restrictions and taking their shiny new gun back home with them

You are literally retarded.

BB guns are regulated in Australia? WTF?! Why?

not good ones

and here i thought acting retarded would make me feel more familiar to yanks like you

well thats not true, you just have to prove your not a nigger and you can get a gun pretty easily

Every state has a restriction. You must fill out a FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK at every single gunstore in America if you want to buy a gun. While yes, you can get around a liberal state restriction and buy a non compliant long arm (rifle and shotgun, not pistol) and bring it back into your own state. This however does not make a gun more dangerous. No muzzle device laws, paddle grip laws and all that nonsense are beyond retarded "feel good" laws that in no way impede a firearms function, but were instilled by idiots who do not know how firearms function and wanted to get votes for creating some sort of "loophole" that would make their target audience feel better. A magazine cap does nothing, buy more magazines. No muzzle device does nothing but make the felt recoil a higher than average. No pistol grips does nothing but make you agitated when trying to shoot prone. All of these imposed modifications do not lower the rate of fire of the weapon or make the bullet coming out of the weapon any less deadly.

We're on to your tricks, redcoat.

>implying we don't

Do you enjoy being a stereotypical yurofag?

It's funny how all you worthless chimps pretend that americans are ignorant retards and then display how utterly ignorant and retarded you are about America. It's like concentrated projection.

brainwashed bong ^^

he's greek LOL

Still licking your revolutionary wounds. Buck up boyo

Why is it so hard for bongs to understand?
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

yup.
also some variants of nerf gun are even BANNED here.

Classical liberalism was conceived of prior to Darwin's evolutionary teachings and the modern concept of race. The premise of everyone being created equal is false, and the same can be said of inalienable rights.

Pretty much everyone of value in Britain left for the colonies or was killed of in one of their endless wars.

It's basically a nation run by generations of people raised by single mothers.

YO REAL TALK YALL BETTA LEAVE MY YOUNG RICH AND HANDSOME MAN RIGHT HERE, YALL JUS JEALOUS, HE CUTE AS FUCK

The Quest for More Money

Real shit if any of you niggers got something slick to say about my boy morbidly obese Nicholas I'm upping that .30 to your dome.

>black cube
(((Who))) made this user?

yeah the french really beat us on that one
sadly only you so far
just because most of the restrictions are useless doesn't mean all of them are, and being able to skip out on proper checks is a massive hole that should have been plugged ages ago
you might as well not
show me on the doll where the brit hurt you

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Hurt me?

We're laughing at you, retard.

typical mobile phone poster

Shut up ho.

is this the /k/ube

lmao dude can close his jaw completely and still use a straw

a lot of rage for someone supposedly laughing at me.

it is

AVE NEX ALEA

lmao this dude makes more cash in a month than you in 10 years.

What rage?

You are literally insane.

He'll be dead in a few.

>constantly insults someone
>says they aren't raging

I'm going to have to refer you to a psychiatrist, user. I forget, you guys don't have to pay to go see them like here, right?

Still a salty limey..yes, the French were very helpful.

>projection: the post

Every state requires you to go through the check. That's what the 4473 is. There is no state that has more checks than another. They only have superficial weapon characteristic laws. If you live in California, you are subject to the same check as you would be in Texas. The only difference is that california makes you apply for a card. Another hoop to jump through. There is no additional check or security from going through the 30 something hoops in California vs. the 1 single hoop in Texas.

I get that he's ugly as fuck and fat, but he's had more sex with HB8's than you've held part time jobs. step up nigga.

Buffet Boys esssketttiiiiii

Because unlike OP pic I can actually hit what the fuck I am aiming at

Still a disgusting bitch that I would knock his teeth straight if he talks shit to my face. Test me.

>resistance is futile

>also some variants of nerf gun are even BANNED here.
wew

>How can you defend this

I can't, that's the point.
Now he can defend himself.

lol you wouldn't be able to touch him before his posse jumped your bitch ass lmfao