Why are American such disgusting mixture of races...

Why are American such disgusting mixture of races? How is it possible white Americans are so weak willed that they have to cross breed with lesser races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9i84X0m2iWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just don't get it. Are your people so easily manipulated by media movements that they are actually sexually aroused by niggers, spics and Asians?

This meme is retarded. It would have made sense to make it about how America is 60% non Hispanic white

Please, someone answer me. This phenomenon baffles a proud white like myself.

How is it retarded? Your country is literally filled with muts.

the meme was created by the jidf stop same fagging your own thread and lurk moar

BAMP

>7 kB

>the meme was created by the jidf

>LISTEN HERE LIL BABIES
GROW UP WITH GOD IN YO HEART
>GET YOSELVES SOME NICE WHITE HUSBANDS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU
AND BE SURE TO TAKE YO BABIES TO CHURCH
>EVERYWEEK HONEYCHILE'S,
YOU LISTEN TO YO GRANMAMMY

It's hilarious that this pathetic meme is the best George Soros could buy with his $18 Million dollars.

REEEEE STOP THIS
FAKE NEWS AND RACIST MEME
STOP THIS ATTACK ON BURGERLAND
DIVERSITY IS OUT STRENGTH

youtube.com/watch?v=9i84X0m2iWU

t. Mutt

We own 3.8 million square miles of interconnected States, commonwealths, provinces, territories, and conquered lands. We have several international cities vital to the world economy. We span 6 time zones and have 350 million citizens, not counting the indigenous populations who still eek out a existence on what was once their homeland. You might as well insist all the lands the British conquered we're all white.

Fuck off.

Top left is Poland, dumbass.

this you kid?
I'm betting it is.

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

sure kid
stay mad

>third worlder being this jealous

Mutts never learn