We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XE17tQp4ojM
youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Remainder only one throwing anti women threads are incels who never talked to one and MGTOW-s or divide and conquer anti white shills

we must race mix and hand out gibs for the future of brown children*
ftfy

Funny thing is that all of the pretty white women you post here would be disgusted with you and your racism. Half of them would probably say they'd fuck blacks just to spite you

>only posting the good looking women
daily reminder that an ugly looking girl who has had to develope other superior qualities to compete is inherently superior

Show flag nigger

What are we fighting for? White girls, wheat fields and the 14 words

youtu.be/XE17tQp4ojM

Correct. MGTOW is just another tool in the toolbox of demoralization. Useful idiots will fall for it spread the woman-hate for free.

The future can not be secured through acts of homosexuality. That's why we will need women. They are pretty nice to be around when they are of the good sort.

They are conformist, but most of them still won't be stupid enough to relax around blacks.

kys. gays outbreed you. this feminist mason jew board and thread I swear you just love being raped and collecting diseases, screwing everybody else over. keep bitching about them and then putting them on pedestals. nobody ever pays attention to your fall of man. this world will be flooded by fire. enjoy. youre taking none of these broads with you. divorce alimony cuck. why not become a woman? what does ignoring women have to do with making you a freudian "fag"? who the fuck isnt a fag. go back in your sauna little asian man

This!

*destroys your future*

bump

Nobody gives a shit about faggot opinions. Go stick a dick in your mouth and be quiet.

Thanks for making these threads

Girls will good personality do feel like the girls in this thread. Attraction is not only objective measure of the physical attributes. Just like the greatest man is not necessarily the most aesthetic, it doesn't mean that it's not a good thing to be aesthetic as one can be.

I could finish reading that. Sounds like whining, probably is whining. Have a nice day mate!

>gays outbreed you.
Ok bud

The only way to secure the existence of our people is to eradicate other "people."

My pleasure bro

Seconded

how about celtic children, saxons are programmed to be cuckolds.

I'm an Indian guy but I'm into white girls!!!

lol potato nigga! Shit haram man, you realise that you guys are the europe niggas.

You will never be respected by a white woman

Its nice to see light in the darkness

subtle "commies aren't people" post?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE

>>>/rope/

Lol based Turkish Swede

Thank you for making these threads Irish brother.

why ate crackers the only race doing this? cause they are inferior

Go away

Come for me virgin. All the asians who use this board are chads who fuck white chicks. You can't even fuck a five white. You will marry a self hating 6 asian girl who will constantly be depressed and your kids will fucking hate you.

yeah they will

MAGA

that must be awful for you

Too bad you're all virgin losers who'd rather fuck a doll than a real woman

for the sole purpose or procreation

It's okay not to be racist

It's not okay to pretend white. Stay Fingol my friend...

who would want to be white in the modern world anyway
100% pure finnmongol genetics are superior

But I'm in love with a qt poo in the loo gf.
Sorry I'm a race traitor.
Pls no gas.

>It's okay not to be racist

>implying it's not ok to love being white and love your people but not hate other races.

You're free to make a thread about your people...

its not your fault, its genetic for an anglo to want to subjugate brown people
its why you took over and civilised india

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, and our Asian wives.

I've never seen a qt poo in loo

Reminder.

>creating more pseudo-finnic people
good goy