SOUTH AFRICA YES! THREAD #2

TL;DR

Cape Town will have no running water by April 2018.
The Chimp-out to end all chimp-outs will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

health24.com/Experts/Question/sea-water-20030310
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=hOto5qYWgHg
books.google.co.za/books?id=DctgR8bghDAC&pg=PA182&lpg=PA182&dq=taking home seawater for the maid&source=bl&ots=kEpeSYgOgX&sig=rbBkP2mZnxCowUwy6sgQLBHUaRs&hl=af&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj14YfhvOLYAhXlI8AKHX3VAMsQ6AEwAHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=taking home seawater for the maid&f=false
memorablemeanders.blogspot.co.za/2015/05/although-ive-done-similar-post-ive.html?m=1
youtu.be/D9Gk00nbDik
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe
dailysun.co.za/News/National/tokoloshe-loves-my-new-bed-20171003
dailysun.co.za/News/National
dailysun.co.za/News/National/yellowbone-tokoloshe-in-my-bath-20160714
mybroadband.co.za/vb/content.php/6912-South-Africa-will-not-run-out-of-water-minister
dailysun.co.za/News/National/dead-woman-gives-birth-20180118
marklives.com/2017/05/abc-analysis-q1-2017-the-biggest-circulating-newspapers-in-sa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck ANC and EFF

Looking at Wikipedia, Cape Town is 15% black and 44% colored, are these mulattos? What are they like?

aren't there loads of indians?

wasn't van rensburg prophesying something about a big drought?

Should've move out the shithole sooner.

Coloured Ou's will either be the nicest, most humble people you will meet in your life,

..or they'll stab you to death with a broken bottle over you sneezing in his direction.

Yeah, but it also says 3.4% Asian

wtf, why aren't white people helping this situation? why tf yall want them to die or somethin? fuck white.

What's the difference between coloureds and regular negros?

Trevor Noah is a colored, if that helps.

Siener has been remarkably accurate. More accurate than Nostradamus, but most people do not believe in things such as prophets.

Rope

There are a lot of asians in the cape these days. They form these weird social groups. My gym has like 4 families who all come gym at the same time.

Coloreds are half nig
Niggers are pure black

ugly borders; we should maintain the borders of the Republic

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL EURONYMOUS HA?

why aint yall helpin the black people in capetown? yall hate black people that much? fuck u fucking white bitch. yall gonna let them die? just cuz they black? fuck yall.

If it’s any consolation to you, the drought is very egalitarian. Both whites and blacks will dehydrate equally.

but yall know it aint gon hurt white ppl. they have farms n shit with whales. it gon hurt black people more cuz yall racist asses aint gon help them

Hueheueheu

Trevor Noah doesn't count. He is not a normal coloured.
Negros are just 100% bantus. Coloured technically applies to any mix race persons. They might claim to be descendants of the khoi but they are too mixed. In the cape you get cape coloureds. They have their own unique culture. Such as traditional foods and things such as the Kaapse Klopse. They are mostly the descendants of Malaysian and Indonesian slaves brought here by the VOC, but have mixed with the khoi and also indians etc. Some look east asian and some look like bushman. The coloureds in the small sa towns are the descendants of the the very first VOC employees and khoi woman. They trekked with the boers and formed identities like the griqua, oorlammers and basters. A lot of them moved back to the cape in Apartheid and lost their identity.

is this a myth?

tell the nibs to drink salt water, they will drink it if they think it will cure aids

The mulattos are treated like shit by the black majority, even worse than whites have it. They are at the bottom when they used to be in the middle.

If they think it will care aids, they'll try to rape it first.

Weird thing is that they actually do drink sea water as part of some cleansing ritual for its laxative properties. I shit you not.

Okay, so pointless race squabble aside, what kind of contingency plans do they have before that happens? Are they going to start importing a lot of water/bottled water? Is there a desalination plant in the works? If not, what were they thinking? Seriously, what's the situation?

Holy fuck you gave me an idea. We must meme black people into drinking piss. Once the water crisis hits we must invest black twitter with meme saying to drink piss because it is mostly water.

health24.com/Experts/Question/sea-water-20030310

hahaha wtf. well you might be able to trick them into drinking it when the drought hits. nignog problem solved.

They're all niggers. Exterminate now.

Some are your descendants...

>for its laxative properties
>>I shit you not

Fucking kek'd

god bless their black souls, they give us amazing entertainment.

The news said they'd have to stand in line for water.

Literally all they have in place is this is a couple of water stations around cape town that only offers 20 liters a day person. Which includes drinking, washing, personal hygiene etc.

Other than that I think they are only betting on rain, they are working on getting some desalinization plants up and running but that won't be anywhere near ready by the time Day Zero arrives.

I don’t live in the Cape, so I’m not fully clued up on all the contingency plans. There has been talk of boreholes being sunk, mobile desalination plants and treatment plants being set up. It’s a bit too late to only be implementing it at the eve of the crisis. Also once the taps run dry there will supposedly be water trucked in to collection points scattered throughout the city.

yeah that's a good idea. someone photoshop some propaganda so we can initiate this golden meme.

way too confuse the coon. small words boer, small words

who built the pyramids..=great

Troll harder soyboy

keep dreaming jamal
>muh 1 statistical bullshit
the only monkey is (((YOU)))

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=hOto5qYWgHg

Why is the Cape running out of water? Is the beginning of the end? Has climate change come for us all?

Every white South African knows that when you return from a coastal holiday that you have to fill up a 2l Coke bottle to take home for the maid. It’s a great tradition.

"like ice cream"

Of salt water? I fucking can't.

> mixed with khoi and poos
> look like bushmen

Literally our version of mutt what the fuck

Yep. 2l coke bottle gets filled up on the last day of the holiday and gets carted inland to the maid eagerly awaiting her seawater.
>best proof I could find in a 1 minute google search
books.google.co.za/books?id=DctgR8bghDAC&pg=PA182&lpg=PA182&dq=taking home seawater for the maid&source=bl&ots=kEpeSYgOgX&sig=rbBkP2mZnxCowUwy6sgQLBHUaRs&hl=af&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj14YfhvOLYAhXlI8AKHX3VAMsQ6AEwAHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=taking home seawater for the maid&f=false

I love the fact that nobody seems to know what the maids do with it. Do they bathe in it, drink it, use it as enema? HAhahaah

Some pictures!
memorablemeanders.blogspot.co.za/2015/05/although-ive-done-similar-post-ive.html?m=1

And they're still not dead. Amazing.

>mfw this will happen in our lifetime.

Trevor Noah is a mulato. Colored's are an ethnic group where for centuries Coloured parents gave birth to Coloured kids

hahahahaha.
have any more stories of the south african blacks? do they practice vodoo?

youtu.be/D9Gk00nbDik

Ek kan nie eers dit sê nie...

Where did the water go

NOOOOO THE PROPHECY IS ABOUT WEAPONS BEING SMUGGLED IN WATER TRUCKS. ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

ALL SOUTH AFRICAN BOERS AQUIRE FIREARM NOW! ! !

calm down bitches. its not the end of the world.

Not really voodoo, but they do have really odd traditions and beliefs. The most obvious one I can think of is their fear of a creature called the tokoloshe. It’s an evil dwarf with a long penis slung over its shoulder. Black people sleep on beds raised on bricks so that it doesn’t get to them at night while sleeping.
We have a tabloid newspaper called the Daily Sun that covers tokoloshe related crimes and incidents with an alarming frequency.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe

Welcome to the 56% world

I believe it's a part of a conspiracy not just about hunting down White South Africans (I think that is just one goal) but a part of a conspiracy to revive the Zulu empire. Notice how they are targeting Capetown which has historically been a target of the Zulu empire to conquer. They used the Xhosa to rid apartheid then they kicked them aside once they stopped being useful.

what do you know about Zulus bong?

You know

South africas economy is based on its goldmines.

Most of the people working at them are white.

If whites pull out of south africa their only source of income will dry up because shitskins dont work for shit.

The entirety of africa will be like 2000 years ago in a year or two.

Hahaha

you're whitebread mate. Im white but I know its called Muti. you bang of swartmens?

Ikke vodoo, de heter det Muthi, men veldig det samme

Coloureds always have the best stories about when they met the tokoloshe, we know it's probably when thry we're drunk af or high on glue, but they tell it so vividly you'd believe it.

what shit are you talking? most of the miners are black. blacks and whites own the mines. the richest black man in Africa owns mines.

Thats not the point. We dont want another rhodesia. The boer must survive.

dailysun.co.za/News/National/tokoloshe-loves-my-new-bed-20171003
dailysun.co.za/News/National
/i-walked-14okm-to-get-away-from-tokoloshe-20171108
dailysun.co.za/News/National/yellowbone-tokoloshe-in-my-bath-20160714

I know they were once a powerful people after the fall of Great Zimbabwe and unification of the nation under Shaka Zulu but were conquered by the British in the 19th century after they raided several British outposts and Xhosa villages.

whites had it under control
niggers destroy everything

They were*

''Those in the security industry, keep your eyes out at night for large vehicles that look like tankers, water tankers. They will use the current drought as their disguise when bringing in the weapons into the suburbs.''

Any boers reading this. If you dont have a firearm ready you deserve to die.

>tokoloshe
Wow. At least they're not blaming the whites for everything. Hahaha had to look up what it was and found pic related.

>We have a tabloid newspaper called the Daily Sun that covers tokoloshe related crimes
Can't imagine what it must be like to live among these people. Stil entertaining tho.

wikipedia is cool hey

Funny how this kind of disaster wasn't happening during apartheid.

I study history all the time. Don't you think the fall of Cape Town a goal?

Perhaps the creature is just a 56%er.

Afrikaner state when?

The nigs will just leave and white innovators will reclaim SA

It's hard to describe them.
Some are full-on nigger tier and do nothing but drink and fuck and get into fights.
But I also know plenty of colored families that are nearly indistinguishable from whites (behaviour-wise).
I think they're all over the place cause of their mixed genetics.
You never know what to expect.

oooooh, night of the long knives...

truth is stranger than fiction.

the boers have a secret army that no one can fuck with, everyone here who knows anything knows that.

all this fear mongering. stop being soy boys.

They actually blamed apartheid. They said we built the dams too big.
mybroadband.co.za/vb/content.php/6912-South-Africa-will-not-run-out-of-water-minister

>dailysun.co.za/News/National
I can't stop laughing.
dailysun.co.za/News/National/dead-woman-gives-birth-20180118

This is now my favorite news site. Great journalistic work.

Bogpill me a rundown on why South Africa has no water in April

Orania could be considered a Afrikaner proto-state. The Blacks leave that alone.

the broederbond is alive and well numbnuts

Niggers

Does it work though?

Sorry for the retard question, I don't drink sea water.

niggers

also drought, but mostly niggers

Wrong link, wait.

dude this is dark chill

The scary thing is that this is the newspaper with the highest circulation in the country.
marklives.com/2017/05/abc-analysis-q1-2017-the-biggest-circulating-newspapers-in-sa/
It probably does help as a purgatory agent. Haven’t tried it myself. It’s nuts.

They're weird 3-way mixes between whites, indians, and blacks.

The ones with higher white and indian admixture are okay. The ones with higher black admixture are fucked up.

Cape Town will be fine. The water issue is more critical in the Freestate. Maybe its a diversion, I don't know. Seems this water crisis in Cape Town showed up too suddenly.

After all blacks have done to them bin water would be more than generous.

>farms n shit with whales
what did he mean by this?

Can any of the South African anons tell me which of the country's regions has the biggest population of white people ?